First H-scene will be in what act

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Caesius

Re: First H-scene will be in what act

Post by Caesius »

Deimos wrote:
Caesius wrote:"thank you for being there for me" sex.
Am I too old-fashioned for not knowing that one can use sex as means of gratitude? :|
Is that what people want from me if they want me show appreciation?
Japan.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote: Japan.
The "rape-equals->>Hello!<<-Japan"?

With this in mind, do I have to fear Hello Kitty now?

I'd thought if KS would have gone this way then Act 1 would have looked a whole lot diffferent.
Last edited by Deimos on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

The rest of the game will probably be much difffferent once the writers get "in the mood." All they gotta do is let Crud loose.
XtC

Post by XtC »

Caesius wrote:The rest of the game will probably be much difffferent once the writers get "in the mood." All they gotta do is let Crud loose.
I don't think he would let Hisao get to freaky with his brainchild, i mean he already mentioned a certain...style wouldn't be done to her so there's only so many ways. I mean it's not like Hisao's gonna know the book of kama sutra in his (hopefully) limited sexual encounters.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Great, yeah! Our writers will be relying on pity sex to bring the H-scenes on (which is one of the lamest techniques ever, but it's not like the story matters, right?).
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

XtC wrote:
Caesius wrote:The rest of the game will probably be much difffferent once the writers get "in the mood." All they gotta do is let Crud loose.
I don't think he would let Hisao get to freaky with his brainchild, i mean he already mentioned a certain...style wouldn't be done to her so there's only so many ways. I mean it's not like Hisao's gonna know the book of kama sutra in his (hopefully) limited sexual encounters.
Hanako's a book worm. I'm sure she's found the book somewhere in that library and gone through it.

She's gotta get herself some confidence somewhere - might as well make sure she knows what she's doing when she has her first.
Juno

Post by Juno »

I can't really picture a high school having a single copy of the Kamasutra in their library.
But this is a game. With sex. Set in Japan. So it's possible after all.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

darkblade986 wrote:
Hanako's a book worm. I'm sure she's found the book somewhere in that library and gone through it.
Most editions of the Kamasutra have some sort of preamble that clearly explains that most of the more exotic techniques depicted in there were performed by professional male or female courtesans.
Other than that there is quite tame advice on kisses, biting marks, moans, screams and - no joke here - consensual beatings.

Even if someone from the cast read it I doubt it would have much influence in their tastes or orientations - the Kamasutra is not the internet!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:the Kamasutra is not the internet!
But did Al Gore write it? :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

Post by Guest »

Would be funny to have a kamasutra (maybe even in braille or audio) in the library just as an easter egg/red herring though.

If the game is aiming to be fairly realistic, I doubt those kinds of exotic positions will be entering the equation. If I understood correctly, the game takes place over the period of a few months. Experimenting with exotic stuff in the bedroom generally doesn't happen until vanilla sex gets old and the couple is looking for ways to keep sex interesting. That usually doesn't happen until people are in a more long-term relationship.
Vector_Matt

Post by Vector_Matt »

Hey, just casting my vote for Hanako not having an H-scene.
I can't see how she'd trust anyone that much during the few months the story covers (pretty sure it was only going to be a few months in-game anyway). I suppose it could be written to be believable, but I doubt it.

Hopefully This thread isn't too old to post in, it seemed like the best place for this.

Oh, played act 1 through with Hanako, love the game so far.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Every heroine has at least one h-scene.
laharl

Post by laharl »

Suriko wrote:Every heroine has at least one h-scene.
Aww. was kinda hoping for a normal Hanako scene. Same with Lilly. Just can't see that with them. Then again... Beware the shy and quiet ones :roll:
I tried writing something funny or DEEP here. But i couldn't think of anything.
Vector_Matt

Post by Vector_Matt »

Suriko wrote:Every heroine has at least one h-scene.
:(
Well, will it be posible to get the good ending without triggering the h-scene (not as in skiping it, but as in choosing not to, erm, pursue, that course of action)?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I literaly discovered this game yesterday and haven't really had time to read much of the site yet. <<*knows this is a poor excuse for not actually doing a search on the topic*
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

laharl wrote:Aww. was kinda hoping for a normal Hanako scene. Same with Lilly. Just can't see that with them.
It's pretty dumb IRL when girls get idolized as "chaste" or whatever like they're above sex, and then jealousy and plain maliciousness ruins their social lives when people find out she gave so-and-so a blowjob.

The only reason you "can't see it" is probably because the only instances where you hear people talking about a girl's sex life is when it's none of their business, and you've never had a sexual experience of your own (not putting you down here, I'm the virgin/never had a girlfriend type too, just saying -- and even if you're not a virgin, I think your thought processes are still like one).

It's the same deal with these girls; they're all perfectly capable of having sex, even if some of them probably require a high degree of intimacy, or perhaps just a different kind of intimacy.

Granted, there's definitely "no sex before marriage"-type girls out there (and guys too if you'd believe it), but 1. lol Japan, and 2. lol fiction.

...but really, you can't necessarily tell those kind of girls just by how "prim and proper" or introverted they are.