First H-scene will be in what act

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lawls

Re: First H-scene will be in what act

Post by Lawls »

I was kinda hoping for a high cap of H-scenes as well
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare

Post by Guest »

Of course, four H-scenes for one character doesn't necessarily mean you get to see them all in one run, seeing that each girl supposedly has multiple endings. Or does it?
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Lawls wrote:I was kinda hoping for a high cap of H-scenes as well
If you're looking for a straight up h-game for just a lot of fapping, you'd better go elsewhere.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

I thought we went over this like 1 page back, she got limited positions so unless she gets really freaky won't happen. Doesn't stop the want though :P
I just hope that four h-scenes doesn't mean anything twisted to(in the good novel but sad ending kinda way) :<
My apologies. I corrected my statement.
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

ccdr wrote:
Suriko wrote: Four.
I bet it's Misha. What a fat slut.

It's Yuuko, or do you have another explanation why she spends so much time under the librarian's desk?
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Lawls wrote:
Suriko wrote:Four.
obviously Ibarazaki
1. "Emi, I don't feel like running today"
2. "But Hisao, you need to do cardio work to stay healthy!"
3. ...
4. Profit!
Bara

Post by Bara »

Blue123 wrote:
If you're looking for a straight up h-game for just a lot of fapping, you'd better go elsewhere.
Quality, not quantity.... or set it up as an loop if you insist. :lol:
There will be a choice for the people who don't want to see the scenes. What about an "infinite loop" button for the pervs out there? Could Delta put in the opposite button for those that want to see them repeatedly? That would be the ultimate "fan service". :roll:

(Funny as a joke but a bad idea for KS as a whole. There are already enough people who are dead set against it for the subject matter alone. No reason to add more fuel to the fire. Besides, anyone who wanted a loop of the girls H-scenes was pre-destined for carpal tunnel anyways.)

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Blue123 wrote:
I guess i wanted more than just the bare minimum of 1 for all the girls
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Lawls wrote: I guess i wanted more than just the bare minimum of 1 for all the girls
Hence FOUR. The choice of 1 at times isn't due to being the minimum, or laziness. It's due to how KS is written.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Four seems like a bit big, but if we consider Family Project Matsuri had 4 of them all in one go, practically. But by the way it was handled, it seemed kinda believable. I actually think that Hanako has bigger chances of having around 4 because of her awkwardness, meaning they'd stop mid-through and resume later.
Siiiiigh....

Post by Guest »

I was thinking something similar, about more H-scenes for a path simply meaning something happens that interrupts things, rather than a higher sex drive for the corresponding character. The possibilities are ample; Misha barging in on you and Shizune, Hanako freaking out when Hisao sees her naked, Emi being the little girl she is finding out it hurts too much the first time to go all the way. And then there's the heart thingie. I wonder what girl will be the first poor soul to frantically run around the campus in her underwear looking for a nurse to give Hisao some much needed CPR after his heart went nuts. (and then has to go through the embarassment of having to explain why his heart gave out)
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

(and then has to go through the embarassment of having to explain why his heart gave out)
what would the staff do if they found out about students engaging in sexual activities?

Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Lawls wrote:
(and then has to go through the embarassment of having to explain why his heart gave out)
what would the staff do if they found out about students engaging in sexual activities?
Nothing. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Lawls wrote:
Tape it and sell it on 4chan.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lawls wrote:
Tape it and sell it on 4chan.
And then they'd see people talking about them. That would be creepy.