Katawa Shoujo on Dramatica

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

abscess

Re: Katawa Shoujo on Dramatica

Post by abscess »

It's quite funnier. But I still don't feel the caustic burning feeling from other articles. Maybe because it's still a new one, I guess.
Siiiiigh....
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

I've reorganized the Gameplay section a bit. I gotta go, but when I get back later tonight I'll make some more edits. I made an account on ED just for this, actually, as I don't normally browse that site very much, so revert it if you don't like it my way due to my inexperience at ED-ness.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

EternalLurker wrote:I've reorganized the Gameplay section a bit. I gotta go, but when I get back later tonight I'll make some more edits. I made an account on ED just for this, actually, as I don't normally browse that site very much, so revert it if you don't like it my way due to my inexperience at ED-ness.
Too much linking. Nice humour though.

I might mess around with "Fanbase" a bit more when I find something witty to say.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
DuaneMoody

HOW TO SHOW YOUR POWER LEVELS ON ED

Post by DuaneMoody »

• Avoid reading the basic rules before posting an article. If anyone can create an account, they are equally qualified to write articles, just like Wikipedia.
  • Write an article about something that has never actually generated any internet drama visible to the public or become a meme outside of /a/ between the hours of midnight and 7 am. No one will ever know you're spamming ED, certainly not the head EDiots.
  • Link every other word like a wikileptic.
  • It's really, really, REALLY funny to link something to the topic "Lie." All forms of inversion are inherently hilarious and are a viable substitute for satirical writing skills.
  • All articles must have at least one link to the topics "Fag," "Niggers" and/or "Jews" to prove your edgy political incorrectness.
  • If you've done all of these and posted My Very First ED Article, it's time to go looking for your iPod.
SirMax

Re: HOW TO SHOW YOUR POWER LEVELS ON ED

Post by SirMax »

DuaneMoody wrote:advice
also this
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

For me the funniest thing on ED is the pages about sexual fetishes. In fact, all of ED could be compressed to that and I don't think we'd miss a lot.

Seriously though, I think it would have been a really cool idea if we hadn't made our own article. :roll:
X is scientifically proven to Y.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

ZystraL wrote:Too much linking. *goes on to add all the exact links you decided to refrain from adding, plus one*
Fixed.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

EternalLurker wrote:
ZystraL wrote:Too much linking. *goes on to add all the exact links you decided to refrain from adding, plus one*
Fixed.
Sarcasm goes unnoticed on the internets.
But hey. So far so good, right? Or do we need more shit in there?
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Yeah, no ED article can run out of room for more shit, so let's continue editing. The problem is that this article is too true. That's why I revised the Gameplay section, which was basically true aside from the links. The Development & Drama section is much the same and similarly needs work. Shall do after dinner.

Also, I see your sarcasm and raise you an exaggerated eye-roll.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Image This is truth
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
kickurface

Wiki Page Feedback

Post by kickurface »

So KS Fan's, did I do the game great justice?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Katawa_Shoujo
Caesius

Re: Wiki Page Feedback

Post by Caesius »

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1832&start=45

You can probably figure out our opinion on your work through that thread.
Last edited by Caesius on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
kickurface

Post by kickurface »

Creator of the article here. Glad to see people enjoying and raging over it. Much thanks to the people who decided to contribute to the page (and OP for noticing it).

BTW I actually did enjoy the game. Try and guess whose path was my favorite! Guess correctly and I will lie and say it is somebody else.
Partick_fissal

Post by Partick_fissal »

I like the picture gallery especially; I don't know why, but
i dont know why i laughed so much at this
i dont know why i laughed so much at this
SogonnaHHNGher.jpg (741.1 KiB) Viewed 6188 times

made me laugh more than it really should have.
If any of you understand what the hell my name is about/referring to, I will love you forever.
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Partick_fissal wrote:I like the picture gallery especially; I don't know why, but
SogonnaHHNGher.jpg

made me laugh more than it really should have.
You fool! Don't you know how dangerous it is to have that much moe in one spo- HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!