Misha + Weight = WTF?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Envy

Re: Misha + Weight = WTF?

Post by Envy »

Snicket wrote:Shizune would have a massive rack, Rin would be taller then Lilly
And everything would be right in the world.
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Actually, Misha's weight is appropriate for someone of her height and build. I'm 152 cm and 53 kg and I have the exact same body as Misha. What bothers me more are her proportions. Someone with Misha's build and weight is NOT going to have a waist that tiny or boobs that small. A 58 cm waist is model-sized, which we all know Misha ain't with dem jelly rolls. Someone with Misha's build would have a waist that's about 70-80 cm thick. Her boobs and hips would be around 100 cm.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Guest wrote:
abscess wrote:Shouldn't there be more accurate [stats]?
They have always been there in japanese culture and they will always stay, forever and a bit longer.
Well yeah, but that doesn't really make me agree with their existence. But that's just me.

@CindehQ
I agree that Misha's stats aren't appropriate, but 70-80cm waist and 100cm rack?...... That's more than a bit too much.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I stand corrected. (I checked the numbers again)

Though unless the Devs decide to redo the sprites, i don't see them 'making the sprites match the numbers'
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

I think the presence of a "healthy" looking girl is quite refreshing in a game like this. I struggle with weight issues myself. The smallest I have been is around 127 lbs and a size 7 in jeans and I would not WANT to be any smaller. In fact I was more comfortable around 130-140 and a size 10, my face looked better and not so gaunt and my boobs were bigger and the difference from my boobs to going in at the waist and back out in the rear/thighs gave me a more "shapely" appearance in my eyes. Overly skinny just is not that attractive to me - I understand it's "all the rage" these days, but I feel that having curves is much sexier. I'm not saying being 200+ lbs is sexy, but being soft, feminine, and womanly, is much more appealing to me as a woman than being a bag of bones. Right now I've chunked up a lil again since college, but recently started running about 2 miles a day and have faith I'll drop the weight again, but like I said I'm really not looking to lose alot. A size 10 to me is more lovely than a size 2 or zero. Different strokes for different folks I guess :)
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

CindehQ wrote:Actually, Misha's weight is appropriate for someone of her height and build. I'm 152 cm and 53 kg and I have the exact same body as Misha. What bothers me more are her proportions. Someone with Misha's build and weight is NOT going to have a waist that tiny or boobs that small. A 58 cm waist is model-sized, which we all know Misha ain't with dem jelly rolls. Someone with Misha's build would have a waist that's about 70-80 cm thick. Her boobs and hips would be around 100 cm.
Yeah, we'll just chock this up to artist collaboration radio silence. Though I dont' mind how she turned out. Her shape seems good 'nuff.

Frankly with Misha's level of hyper-activity I'm surprised she wasn't drawn more trim than half the girls, but then it used to be superstition that lauging made you fat.
Imagine me and you...
Bara

Post by Bara »

Now, don't get on the writers and the artists trouble about discrepancies in Misha's spites versus her Body Mass Index. I am sure it will be revealed later on in the full VN that Misha is realy an undercover femenist operative monitoring Kenji. She is actualy wearing a bullet proof vest under that loose blouse. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
toast

Post by toast »

It's been said before that a good majority of the stats were decided by a random number generator. They're just there to add flavor. I wouldn't take them as exact measurements, more like something around that area.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Devvy

Post by Devvy »

I'll just take what I see, thank you.

And I like what I see.
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

-abscess wrote:
Guest wrote:
abscess wrote:Shouldn't there be more accurate [stats]?
They have always been there in japanese culture and they will always stay, forever and a bit longer.
Well yeah, but that doesn't really make me agree with their existence. But that's just me.

@CindehQ
I agree that Misha's stats aren't appropriate, but 70-80cm waist and 100cm rack?...... That's more than a bit too much.
I probably got the conversions wrong. I use mostly metric. :lol:

40 inch bust, 30 inch waist, 40 inch hip was around what I was thinking. That's pretty much what I think of when I think "chubby" girl.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
abscess

Post by abscess »

I use metric system all the time, and I still think those are exaggerated. Considering that Shizune and Misha look about the same height (officially 158, which is more or less normal in Japan, IIRC), Misha is too short to have those sizes you give. She'd look kinda different if that was the case.
Siiiiigh....
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Seems like I have to randomize the measurements on the site again.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Taking them off completely would work better
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Xzone

Post by Xzone »

Aura wrote:Taking them off completely would work better
Omg, don't do it! Everyone has got to know the girls' blood types! I mean, come on.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Aura wrote:Taking them off completely would work better
idk, they seemed believable enough for me.
Xzone wrote:blood types
I find it comforting that Shizune is the only universal donor there.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.