If you have a disability, what would it be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rossmir01

If you have a disability, what would it be?

Post by rossmir01 »

Random question: If you have a disability, what would it be?

I'm gonna go with Narcolepsy. It's a disorder characterized by sudden, uncontrolled lapses into deep, but brief sleep.
It's useful in some situations. However, there are some problems. For example, if you're going to be in some kind of freak accident, you wouldn't notice it because you're sleeping. And that is bad.

It would be nice if there's a new character in KS with this disorder. The ending scene will be hilarious.
Hisao: Hey, new girl.
New girl: Huh?
Hisao: I think that I'm falling in love with you.
New girl: Zzzzzzzz...
....WTF? :lol:
"I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that." -Rin

Re: If you have a disability, what would it be?

Post by Guest »

Already have an epilepsy. Beside everything, it gives extras bonus like pouring hot soup and tea on myself from time to time. No wonder, I prefer to eat alone :twisted:
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

I'd have one eye, 'cause that's not too bad and I could make pirate jokes for my entire life. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Deaf-mute. No doubt about it.

1) Good reason as for why you can't get a job => Your folks finance you
2) Spend your entire life in front of the PC.

:]
"...!"
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

This is like one of those "If you have a magical/super power, what would it be?" topics, except the exact terrible opposite! \o/

Knowing me it'd probably just be sociophobia(is that even a disability?) or some kind of mobility troubles.
P.T.Y.H.H.

Post by P.T.Y.H.H. »

Mercutio wrote:I'd have one eye, 'cause that's not too bad and I could make pirate jokes for my entire life. :mrgreen:
I'm going to have to say this, but only because I'd look totally badass in an eyepatch. I'd be the next Xiahou Dun.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

No left arm. :D
I always find someone without an arm as a badass.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
chocolatebear

Post by chocolatebear »

Tourette syndrome

'nuff said.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I would have a combination of borderline personality disorder and paraplegia. Imagine it:
The biggest asshole you've ever met but he's missing legs. He pisses you off, but you can't be rude to him without seeming like a discriminator against cripples.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

My knees would bend the wrong way and I'd have an extra joint 3/4ths down my leg so I could theoretically run like a gazelle, but one problem: I'd have no sense of balance due to an inner ear disorder so I'd always be tripping over myself in the most hilarious of fashions

But seriously I'd be mute as well as already mostly deaf so I could safely ignore what people say instead of asking them to repeat themselves over and over and then have them ask me to repeat myself over and over
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

I already have a sissy disability (ADHD) but if I was going to have a proper one I guess it would be DID. :? I already segment my thoughts into different viewpoints and argue with myself sometimes- all they need is some names.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

SirMax wrote:I already segment my thoughts into different viewpoints and argue with myself sometimes- all they need is some names.
I used to argue with myself and gave them names. Then I thought I had some form of MPD until I realized I was being a retard, so I stopped that. Getting drunk helped. Also, ADHD isn't that bad unless it transcends into other disorders, in which case it isn't ADHD anymore.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

I already suffer from emotional instability / mild manic depression. Go me.

If I had to have a disability, I'd prefer one that would kill me fast, such as Multiple Sclerosis (if that's even counted as a disability) or Motor Neurone Disability Sydrome. A girl with something like that in KS would be sad though - confession scene; love; graduate; funeral.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
kobe

Post by kobe »

I'd probably have one leg, Pirate jokes for the rest of my life, and I'd build in some DJ equipment in my prothesis, just because I'm a nerd.
If that doesn't count, no legs (lost knee-down) faster running, y'know. I'd NEVEr want a mental thing or lose an arm or any sense. My legs...yeah, I wouldn't really go all insane over a leg.
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

Wow. This thread. Oh god. Dear god this thread.

Uhm. I. Guhck.

Blind. Music is far more important to me than art/movies etc.