Page 59 of 68

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm
by Talifan9
I'm coming for you, Moo Prophet..
Edit: Whoa, what is going on to our folding numbers? Did everyone just leave?
Double Edit: Huh, it shows MP as 0 for the day...
Triple edit: oh good, MP is back :)

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm
by griffon8
Ah, so you're the one I see burning up the list.

Right now my computer is chewing on a unit so large that when it started, the estimated time until completion was 1.05 days.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm
by Talifan9
griffon8 wrote:Ah, so you're the one I see burning up the list.

Right now my computer is chewing on a unit so large that when it started, the estimated time until completion was 1.05 days.
I am doing my best to support :)
Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
Edit: Oh dear, it seems MP has left again.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 am
by griffon8
Talifan9 wrote:Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
More like 18000.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm
by Talifan9
griffon8 wrote:
Talifan9 wrote:Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
More like 18000.
Still a pretty massive fold.
Windows update shut down my computer, sigh. Any news on FAHCore17?

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 am
by Talifan9
breaking from folding for a bit, computer has hit a bit of a snag. that last update must have done something to my video drivers.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 pm
by griffon8
New leader! The_Moo_Prophet is now #1 by 595 points.

The king is dead; long live the king!

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 am
by Bara
griffon8 wrote:New leader! The_Moo_Prophet is now #1 by 595 points.

The king is dead; long live the king!
Now, now, just let me rest in peace.

In lieu of flowers please send cash or sexy, scantily clad women. :lol:

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm
by Talifan9
My 680 should be returning from RMA shortly so I can hopefully start going again soon.
Also, hello Bara!

I have returned!

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm
by griffon8
Well, not facing any threats was cool for a while. Sirdakz03 was a threat, faded a bit, and now seems to be going gangbusters again.

Just like you, Talifan9. Welcome back anyway. The good work we're doing is better than the bragging rights.

It was weird. Every time it seemed there was someone ready to pass me, their production took a sudden nosedive. Lapbunny, Flutterz, and RG_Now66 all did that.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 am
by Talifan9
griffon8 wrote:Well, not facing any threats was cool for a while. Sirdakz03 was a threat, faded a bit, and now seems to be going gangbusters again.

Just like you, Talifan9. Welcome back anyway. The good work we're doing is better than the bragging rights.

It was weird. Every time it seemed there was someone ready to pass me, their production took a sudden nosedive. Lapbunny, Flutterz, and RG_Now66 all did that.
Indeed. Shame about the team production, though.

Image

Really sliding fast.. Can't wait for FAHC17 to be released.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am
by griffon8
The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm
by Bara
griffon8 wrote:The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.
Thats a big hurt on our daily work unit totals. Looking at Overclocking I'm supposed to pass T_M_P in about 3 to 4 weeks if they keep having 0's for production. :(

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 am
by Talifan9
Bara wrote:
griffon8 wrote:The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.
Thats a big hurt on our daily work unit totals. Looking at Overclocking I'm supposed to pass T_M_P in about 3 to 4 weeks if they keep having 0's for production. :(
Maybe we can recruit some people to help make up for it?

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm
by Umber
Talifan9 wrote: Maybe we can recruit some people to help make up for it?
I would pitch in if I knew what F@H was and if I could manage it.

Any help, here?