Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm coming for you, Moo Prophet..
Edit: Whoa, what is going on to our folding numbers? Did everyone just leave?
Double Edit: Huh, it shows MP as 0 for the day...
Triple edit: oh good, MP is back :)
Image

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by griffon8 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Ah, so you're the one I see burning up the list.

Right now my computer is chewing on a unit so large that when it started, the estimated time until completion was 1.05 days.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm

griffon8 wrote:Ah, so you're the one I see burning up the list.

Right now my computer is chewing on a unit so large that when it started, the estimated time until completion was 1.05 days.
I am doing my best to support :)
Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
Edit: Oh dear, it seems MP has left again.
Image

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by griffon8 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 am

Talifan9 wrote:Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
More like 18000.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

griffon8 wrote:
Talifan9 wrote:Wow, that must be close to 30000 points.
More like 18000.
Still a pretty massive fold.
Windows update shut down my computer, sigh. Any news on FAHCore17?
Image

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 am

breaking from folding for a bit, computer has hit a bit of a snag. that last update must have done something to my video drivers.
Image

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by griffon8 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 pm

New leader! The_Moo_Prophet is now #1 by 595 points.

The king is dead; long live the king!
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Bara
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Bara » Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 am

griffon8 wrote:New leader! The_Moo_Prophet is now #1 by 595 points.

The king is dead; long live the king!
Now, now, just let me rest in peace.

In lieu of flowers please send cash or sexy, scantily clad women. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

My 680 should be returning from RMA shortly so I can hopefully start going again soon.
Also, hello Bara!

I have returned!
Image

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by griffon8 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Well, not facing any threats was cool for a while. Sirdakz03 was a threat, faded a bit, and now seems to be going gangbusters again.

Just like you, Talifan9. Welcome back anyway. The good work we're doing is better than the bragging rights.

It was weird. Every time it seemed there was someone ready to pass me, their production took a sudden nosedive. Lapbunny, Flutterz, and RG_Now66 all did that.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 am

griffon8 wrote:Well, not facing any threats was cool for a while. Sirdakz03 was a threat, faded a bit, and now seems to be going gangbusters again.

Just like you, Talifan9. Welcome back anyway. The good work we're doing is better than the bragging rights.

It was weird. Every time it seemed there was someone ready to pass me, their production took a sudden nosedive. Lapbunny, Flutterz, and RG_Now66 all did that.
Indeed. Shame about the team production, though.

Image

Really sliding fast.. Can't wait for FAHC17 to be released.
Image

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by griffon8 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am

The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Bara
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Bara » Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

griffon8 wrote:The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.
Thats a big hurt on our daily work unit totals. Looking at Overclocking I'm supposed to pass T_M_P in about 3 to 4 weeks if they keep having 0's for production. :(

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Talifan9 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 am

Bara wrote:
griffon8 wrote:The_Moo_Prophet hasn't produced anything since the 15th. That's gonna hurt our total.
Thats a big hurt on our daily work unit totals. Looking at Overclocking I'm supposed to pass T_M_P in about 3 to 4 weeks if they keep having 0's for production. :(
Maybe we can recruit some people to help make up for it?
Image

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by Umber » Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Talifan9 wrote: Maybe we can recruit some people to help make up for it?
I would pitch in if I knew what F@H was and if I could manage it.

Any help, here?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply