Dorm Rooms

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Dorm Rooms

Post by Aura »

DuaneMoody wrote:
Aura wrote:The dorm rooms would be one of the biggest winners had we painted backgrounds because then they could be perfect instead of good or adequate.
I see your point, I just hope we won't see more completely empty rooms.
Hisao's room is empty because he moves into it at the beginning of the game.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

I wonder if we'll see different advances to the room depending on who you choose.
Different paintings with Rin and so on.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

One thing is certain... you're definitely gonna see the Teddy you won in Shizune's room if you take her path and go inside her room.

Or will she put it in the student council room?

NOOOOOO!

I want the teddy in HER ROOM!
I almost died for that teddy, it goes in HER ROOM! :evil:
"...!"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Both of the things in two above posts are probably not going to happen, due to the limited way our backgrounds work.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Synoptic wrote: NOOOOOO!

I want the teddy in HER ROOM!
I almost died for that teddy, it goes in HER ROOM! :evil:
I lol'd pretty hard at that...

And wow I never thought about the Dorm Rooms or anything, but the fact that they aren't pictures is gonna make it pretty damn sweet tbh.
Lookin' forward to it.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Aura wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:
Aura wrote:The dorm rooms would be one of the biggest winners had we painted backgrounds because then they could be perfect instead of good or adequate.
I see your point, I just hope we won't see more completely empty rooms.
Hisao's room is empty because he moves into it at the beginning of the game.

Why does this look like an indirect confirmation that we will see the girl's rooms at one point or another?

Well, duh, what a surprise - would be weird if not.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Deimos wrote:
Why does this look like an indirect confirmation that we will see the girl's rooms at one point or another?

Uh.
You think?

:D
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Seroanth wrote:
Deimos wrote:

Uh.
You think?

:D
Well, during the obligatory Kenji route in the full game we certainly will have to strike into the enemy's heartlands!

But from what I have heard your own room in Japanese culture is your respected and secluded sanctuary. And many eroges skip the deep friendship part that would normally contain visiting each other's rooms.
And like everybody else here (except the 4Leaf staff) I am just musing and using my humble and rusty imagination - anything can happen in the end.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.

Post by Guest »

Lilly: Bedsheets with a ridiculously high thread count. A small coffee table or kotatsu in the middle of the room. She never actually asks for anyone's help with this, but she invites Hanako over to her room every day, and the other girl always comments when the light's burnt out; Lilly promptly replaces it herself, and makes a habit of keeping the light on when she's in her room at night, for any potential guests.

Hanako: small bookshelf filled with especially treasured books. Like someone else already said, a mirror to make sure her hair's covering as much of her scar tissue as possible. A stereo with the special jack for high-quality headphones. The headphones Hanako has are almost as large as her head. Textbooks neatly arranged by her desk, not looking too heavily used.

Emi: way too serious and knowledgeable about physical fitness to own a treadmill, stairmaster, etc. Has various schoolwork and textbooks arranged sloppily on her desk, a few copies of sports magazines sitting around, gym bag at the foot of her bed, wheelchair folded up and squeezed into the back of her closet, thin layer of dust on it.

Rin: several sheets of paper torn free from sketch pads, pretty much wherever. Tools to help her accomplish various everyday tasks. Office chair. Paints for use in watercolors off to one side. A giant easel or whiteboard or something resting on the ground so she has a hard surface to comfortably sketch or paint on.

Shizune: Computer, probably a laptop, maybe a Sony Vaio. Webcam, still in its original packaging. Several books on world history. A stereo, with the speakers mangled so only the subwoofer works, sitting directly on the floor. It's tuned to a station that mostly plays J-Rock, and cranked as high as her dormmates will tolerate.

Misha: the accessories/furniture have horribly clashing clolors. A photo of Misha with Shizune. A dog-eared sign language dictionary. Crap from Student Council. Souvenirs from events that the Student Council helped organize. Stationery. No, seriously, like a stapler and a box filled with staples, a tin full of push-pins, several rolls of tape, reams of blank printer paper, a zillion pens and pencils.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Shizune: STOP STEM CELL RESEARCH poster that makes visitors uncomfortable
Emi: "Bento On A Budget" cookbook
Rin: Unbelievably beautiful tailored white dress
Lilly: Bust of Lionel Richie
Kenji: forgotten photo taken freshman year of cosplay as Tuxedo Mask
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Don't be silly you guys! Everyone knows that Misha is homeless.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Lilly has a dildo with braile on it under her bed.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Bara

Post by Bara »

DuaneMoody wrote:Kenji: forgotten photo taken freshman year of cosplay as Tuxedo Mask
Ok, that got a snicker out of me. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

Hanako: A Yamaha GX1.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Aura wrote:Both of the things in two above posts are probably not going to happen, due to the limited way our backgrounds work.
Perhaps the teddy will get a mention in the text then?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.