Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wrenleos

Swimwear!?

Post by Wrenleos »

This is purely for everyones overactive imaginations, but if somebody drew it would be awesome. (I would but I have no artistic talent.)

What kind of bathing suit would each of our lovely ladies wear? A school swimsuit? Bikini? Frilly?

Have Fun. :D
As promised the end will come swiftly....
Caesius

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by Caesius »

Lilly would wear a plain bikini. Emi would go for frilly polkadots. Rin would wear boy's swim trunks and wonder why all the dudes are staring at her chest. Hanako would wear a plain one-piece. Shizune would wear a high-cut one-piece with tons of cleavage and get all tsundere about it. Misha would make due with a wet T-shirt.
Envy

Post by Envy »

This is a pretty serious question and can't be answered simply by naming types of swimwear. This requires some serious thought and picking out of specific items. I do agree that Rin would probably just wear shorts and not give a fuck though.

Hanako can only have one bathing suit.

Bara

Post by Bara »

Envy wrote:Hanako can only have one bathing suit.
Hubba, hubba! And those diving boots would be great for her floor tile game, too. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Caesius wrote:Misha would make due with a wet T-shirt.
If this isn't in game, I'm going postal.
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

Hee, hee, I would love to see Lilly in a frilly, frilly white bikini!

Rin would go naked. Why be confined by clothes? Unless she wears a full body suit, the straps on even a one piece has the possibility of coming off.
flurk

Post by flurk »

naaah, i think lilly is the one-piece type
Bara

Post by Bara »

Caesius wrote:Emi would go for frilly polkadots.
Maybe polka dots if she could find them, but not frills. Too much drag in the water. Emi is all about speed so I can only picture her in a racing style one piece. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

flurk wrote:naaah, i think lilly is the one-piece type
That's what I thought at first too, but then that would leave two girls with one-pieces and none with bikinis. :<

Unless someone gives Emi a frilly polkadot bikini instead of a loli onepiece like I was thinking. Hell, she'll look loli no matter what you do to her.
Wrenleos

Post by Wrenleos »

Envy wrote:
Hanako can only have one bathing suit.
You totally read my mind.
Last edited by Silentcook on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
As promised the end will come swiftly....
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

i wounder if their is going to be a scene were you meet one of the girls at the school pool.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I think Hanako would much rather prefer this. And what is Emi doing over there?
Attachments
KatawaShock
KatawaShock
BioShock,_Big_Daddy_and_Little_Sister.jpg (267.73 KiB) Viewed 8517 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bara wrote:
Caesius wrote:Emi would go for frilly polkadots.
Maybe polka dots if she could find them, but not frills. Too much drag in the water. Emi is all about speed so I can only picture her in a racing style one piece. :wink:
... I wonder if she has speed-swimming fin attachments for her legs...

As for the post. Emi would have a onepiece school swimsuit. I can see Lilly, Shizune, and Misha in bikinis, with Misha having boardshorts. Rin would be in a onepiece with boardshorts on top of that. For Hanako,

What she'd like to wear: Probably a wetsuit to cover the scars.
What she'd probably wear: A onepiece, with possible boardshorts.
It would be cute if she wore: A bikini. A bikini to with boardshorts is acceptable.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Snicket wrote:i wounder if their is going to be a scene were you meet one of the girls at the school pool.
One can hope

also; wouldn't it be kind of a stretch to get Hanako to go to a public pool, let alone wearing some sort of swimming attire while shes there?
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Caesius wrote:Lilly would wear a plain bikini. Emi would go for frilly polkadots. Rin would wear boy's swim trunks and wonder why all the dudes are staring at her chest. Misha would make due with a wet T-shirt.
Agree so far but I really don't think Shizune will got for a one piece, maybe some white bikini with tons of cleavage (reminds me of Full Metal Panic lol) AND get all tsundere about it.

Also, Hanako barely goes to class due to her shyness let alone get half naked... no way we're gonna see Hanako in a swimsuit.
But, if by some miracle, there will be a swimsuit wearing Hanako in the full version, then I'm anticipating a mass of people going like "OMG!" at the first and almost full sight of ALL of her burns. :shock:
"...!"