Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Deimos

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by Deimos »

Loki wrote:Dragging it vaguely back on to the plausibility of the beach episode, as far as I know Lilly's from a wealthy family, so she could have a beach scene (perhaps by extension, Hanako; Lilly 'loans' it for the two lovebirds?)
If her family is so wealthy why does her sister has to live so far away from her?

And why can't she be homeschooled if she is so wealthy?

Sorry to disappoint but Lilly may be well-mannered and like many other students of Yamaku she is certainly not poor. But to own a private beach you need wealth at a certain level that can not be determined by playing through Act 1.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Envy

Post by Envy »

Everyone knows Lilly owns a nice boat, rather than a beach.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Hisao: Borat Mankini. :|
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Synoptic wrote:Also, Hanako barely goes to class due to her shyness let alone get half naked... no way we're gonna see Hanako in a swimsuit.
But, if by some miracle, there will be a swimsuit wearing Hanako in the full version, then I'm anticipating a mass of people going like "OMG!" at the first and almost full sight of ALL of her burns. :shock:
........What.

You do realize Hisao is going to have sex with her at some point, right?
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

EternalLurker wrote:
Synoptic wrote:Also, Hanako barely goes to class due to her shyness let alone get half naked... no way we're gonna see Hanako in a swimsuit.
But, if by some miracle, there will be a swimsuit wearing Hanako in the full version, then I'm anticipating a mass of people going like "OMG!" at the first and almost full sight of ALL of her burns. :shock:
........What.

You do realize Hisao is going to have sex with her at some point, right?
presumably the swimsuits will come BEFORE the sex. Therefore it will be the first time they see the burns and hence the time when they'll be shocked.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but yeah. If you're going to ever get Hanako into a swimsuit, its going to have to be in private. Maybe Lilly's family house in the south has a pool, so she and Akira decide shipping her and Hisao (maybe Lilly too) there to 'house sit' for the weekend might be just the thing for their budding romance. Needless to say, Lilly decides to take Hanako shopping for, among other things, a hot little purple two piece.

Rin? Definately boxers and a tank top.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Normally, I'm not against reviving dead threads, but this was one of the deadest of the dead threads. With that said, I do enjoy going back and reading the pre-release topics just and as long as this one is back, we might as well make use of it.

Assuming you could get Hanako to the beach, I'd see her in a sarong and one of those big floppy beach hats.

Lilly would wear a plain one-piece suit.

Shizune would have a small two piece, probably some designer label.

Misha would be wearing something tiny and not very stylish with frillys on it.

Rin I'm seeing in a bikini top with a t-shirt thrown over it and boys trunks.

Emi'd probably go for a two piece.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm sorry. I just stumbled across this thread while doing a search and thought it was interesting...

Anyway, I can see Emi and Misha going with this style.

And yes, Lilly would definately go for the sophisticated white sport style one piece.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako...I'm so sorry. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:Hanako...I'm so sorry. :lol:
You can't link to pictures if they're posted on funnyjunk. I tried that too, but the link leads to their homepage. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Hanako...I'm so sorry. :lol:
You can't link to pictures if they're posted on funnyjunk. I tried that too, but the link leads to their homepage. :lol:
:P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xan. You so crazy.