Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by Pimmy »

Duo2Cuo wrote:Shizune appears to be somewhat modest and polite in her uniform.
Out of all the girls, Shizune has her skirt hiked up the highest.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Pimmy wrote:
Out of all the girls, Shizune has her skirt hiked up the highest.

Good point, you can see her ass in the classroom scene too.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Provocatively dressed tsundere. Check.

And if there is a scene where all the girls are at the pool or the beach, you just know that Shizune is gonna have a competition over who's 'goods' are of the highest quality with her main competition: Lilly. The rack in one corner, and the legs in the other. Hisao will be judging of course.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

G3n0c1de wrote:Provocatively dressed tsundere. Check.

And if there is a scene where all the girls are at the pool or the beach, you just know that Shizune is gonna have a competition over who's 'goods' are of the highest quality with her main competition: Lilly. The rack in one corner, and the legs in the other. Hisao will be judging of course.
You would be lucky to get Shizune within ten feet of Lilly wearing anything less than a turtleneck on the beach. But all logic aside, that would be an awesome scene. If only for the impending heart attack that would result from the two hottest girls in school (wearing skimpy clothing) fighting over him.
Envy

Post by Envy »

Snicket wrote:that dosen't necessarily mean 'fat.' Maybe she's just shapely or has broad shoulders
Well, okay, I never really though she was obese but if you use the other girls as a standard then Misha certainly looks like she has some jelly rolls. Though she could just be big boned, I guess.
Actually, Shizune seems somewhat proactive and adventurous, slipping notes into your hand and shit while in uniform. The idea that she's a shy tsundere girl was demolished in Act 1 and only exists in theory and in fan art. Rather than be embarrassed or prudent it seems more like she'd hold her specs and say, '...' (What do you think? No bad, huh?)
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I wouldn't go as far as Shizune is a tsundere, but rather just some one that likes to mess with you. At least thats what i got from act 1. Then again it could go in that direction, but i doubt it.
Envy wrote: Well, okay, I never really though she was obese but if you use the other girls as a standard then Misha certainly looks like she has some jelly rolls. Though she could just be big boned, I guess.
I'm just saying it can give the illusion of 'being large' Though by no means she she skinny.

Post by Guest »

Emi: Standard black Japanese school swimsuit.
Lilly: White two-piece, modest in whatever way the term 'modest' applies to this style of suit.
Shizune: White one-piece, cut low enough to obviously be in breach of some school regulation or other.
Rin: Either a racerback one-piece or a bandeau two-piece: either choice would be relatively plain, clearly chosen for function over form. Probably including shorts.
Misha: Two-piece tankini in eye-bleeding pink.
Hanako: (you can't tell, because she's hiding behind Lilly)
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

But, but I like Misha! Even if she's a big bigger... And man, if she was a guy. :oops:

And yes for Rin in froggy swimwear!
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Solunar wrote:But, but I like Misha! Even if she's a big bigger...
"even if?" you best not be dissin' my fine thick Misha
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Accessories
Rin: Orange Life Vest. Out of all the girls, she's the one most likely to drown if she falls in the water. No arms to carry a floaty around either. Can also see her in a seal suit (think about it).
Emi: A kiddie-style floaty. And legs with flippers.
Shizune: Can't think of one. Sunglasses?
Misha: A super soaker. And water ballons for artillery. Also, she's not fat. She has a healthy figure. :)
Lilly: Some kind of swim wrap. Maybe a sarong. And a hat
Hanako: Scuba gear, to go along with the her full-body suit. :wink:
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

DuaneMoody wrote:
Solunar wrote:But, but I like Misha! Even if she's a big bigger...
"even if?" you best not be dissin' my fine thick Misha
please don't start singing Misha Got Back. :|
arrhythmia_one

Post by arrhythmia_one »

PsychoPJ wrote:Accessories
Rin: Orange Life Vest. Out of all the girls, she's the one most likely to drown if she falls in the water. No arms to carry a floaty around either. Can also see her in a seal suit (think about it).
Emi: A kiddie-style floaty. And legs with flippers.
Shizune: Can't think of one. Sunglasses?
Misha: A super soaker. And water ballons for artillery. Also, she's not fat. She has a healthy figure. :)
Lilly: Some kind of swim wrap. Maybe a sarong. And a hat
Hanako: Scuba gear, to go along with the her full-body suit. :wink:
oi, mat, what sarong? This is Jepun, not Malaysia la. Sia lur! :mrgreen:

Jokes aside. Sarong is quite impossible unless she was from CHIJ (some really strict Catholic girl's Convent in Singapore.) So go figure.

And I see Shizune in anything Haruhiish. After all, she makes a good Haruhi impersonation...
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

arrhythmia_one wrote:And I see Shizune in anything Haruhiish. After all, she makes a good Haruhi impersonation...
YES, YES, I SEE BLISS!
"...!"
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

arrhythmia_one wrote:Jokes aside. Sarong is quite impossible unless she was from CHIJ (some really strict Catholic girl's Convent in Singapore.) So go figure.

And I see Shizune in anything Haruhiish. After all, she makes a good Haruhi impersonation...
I mean the sarong-style swimwrap, not the actual sarong. Kinda looks like this.
sifian

Post by sifian »

Snicket wrote:Ok i give, why does do some people think Misha is fat? I honestly don't see it, but there a lot of user and post on /a/ that seem to think so.
People on the internet are just dumb. Apparently the right amout of fat for a woman is little enough to start causing hormone problems. I recently posted this image in a discussion about body types and someone said she should lose weight.
Attachments
Alison_Angel05.jpg
Alison_Angel05.jpg (13.3 KiB) Viewed 4266 times