strangerthanfiction

Re: Are the hentai scenes important

Post by strangerthanfiction »

Quicktime events
PRESS X TO PULL OUT
Miroku

Post by Miroku »

Aura wrote:All the kids in Yamaku are neutered when they are admitted so the pregnancy thing is not a concern.

Unless he fucks an older lady

Hint hint? :wink:

Anyway, I can only imagine how each of the girls will overcome their individual disabilities to get that much closer to Hisao.

I don't see Shizune screaming out his name when she comes, for instance, or telling him what feels good. :roll:
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

But pulling out leads to a cumshot, and that isn't exactly classy. Unless he runs into the bathroom or something.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Hypothermia wrote:But pulling out leads to a cumshot, and that isn't exactly classy. Unless he runs into the bathroom or something.
Fuck classy!
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

pretty much all that I would have said about how the sex scenes should be has been said. Therefore I'm not going to say much because you guys have said what I think much better than I ever could.

What will make the sex scenes good isn't so much going to be the content as much as it is the emotional attachment between the girls and Hisao. With that said the girls shouldn't turn into sex crazed manics where they do all crazy things. It's going to be about the why then the what or how.

As for the pregnancy thing it may not nessessarily be a bad thing. In one VN the girl getting pregnant was part of the good end. This interested me why someone thought it was a cute ending. In the end they said that the fact that they created a life out of love was what made it so good. (obviously they also were getting married)

On the other hand the same thing happening can cause a bad end. If you need a good example all I have to say is this

NICE BOAT

Aura jokingly says that all student are neutered. Who knows what this really means. He could be implying that he doesn't plan for any of the girls to accidentally get pregnant or he could just be messing with us. For all we know it could be both.

However I think that because getting a girl pregnant can become a good end or a bad end it may be something the devs want to explore instead of tossing the idea aside outright.
Miroku

Post by Miroku »

I think the pregnancy thing, if handled well (and the devs seem to have their shit together as far as character and plot development is concerned IMHO), can add to the overall story, correct? :)

And you're also right, ubergeneral... the others have said all that could've been said far better than I would have about how sex should move the story along and not just be the whole point of the story.

Besides, if the staff decided to off the H scenes, I think I'd still enjoy the story anyway. Act 1 was a hoot to read in parts. :mrgreen:
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

strangerthanfiction wrote:
Quicktime events
PRESS X TO PULL OUT
LOL! More like, PRESS X NOT TO DIE. Amirite?
Imagine me and you...
vaen

Post by vaen »

Miroku wrote:I think the pregnancy thing, if handled well (and the devs seem to have their shit together as far as character and plot development is concerned IMHO), can add to the overall story, correct? :)
it definitely did in
yume miru kusuri !

and what is this with you people saying it's fine if he pulls out? that's the biggest teenage myth bullcrap ever. pulling out is not much more effective than praying as the precum also contains seed. well then again these kids aren't necessarily more knowledgeable either. I'd think it'd be fun if it turned out some of the girls was on the pill :P they don't do that in Japan as often, but the school isn't in Japan right?
strangerthanfiction

Post by strangerthanfiction »

OK fine. Press X for condom, Y for spermicide, A for birth control pills, or start to just rub one out in a sock while crying. Happy now?

Back on topic: of course the H scenes are important. It's hentai!
Despair Sensei

Post by Despair Sensei »

strangerthanfiction wrote:
of course the H scenes are important. It's hentai!
That's the odd thing though, after a while I sort of forgot that it was an h-game demo. It may be that there are no h-scenes in the demo, but really I think it's just like what happens in a lot of VNs with a good plot, the sex scenes don't seem that important of a selling point and the games are re-released with the h-scenes cut. So I trust Aura's word that the sex scenes will be important, but I don't primarily think of this as a hentai game anymore. That's probably just me though.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

vaen wrote:
Miroku wrote:I think the pregnancy thing, if handled well (and the devs seem to have their shit together as far as character and plot development is concerned IMHO), can add to the overall story, correct? :)
it definitely did in
yume miru kusuri !

and what is this with you people saying it's fine if he pulls out? that's the biggest teenage myth bullcrap ever. pulling out is not much more effective than praying as the precum also contains seed. well then again these kids aren't necessarily more knowledgeable either. I'd think it'd be fun if it turned out some of the girls was on the pill :P they don't do that in Japan as often, but the school isn't in Japan right?
Nicely destroyed this myth or otherwise I would have done it.
I think the pill is outlawed in Japan because it would drop the (already low) birth rates too much.

In regards to the eroge you mentioned it was nice but could have been better if for once the Main Character would experience the pregnancy alongside his chosen partner through some months in the game instead of showing it as some happy gold medal for reaching a good end in a faraway future.

Are the scenes important - yes, unless the characters are all experienced or mature enough to not consider intimate physical contact that important and their feelings are better portrayed through other means.
Some of that does not apply to KS, so it is obvious that H holds some relevance.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
kyuven

Post by kyuven »

vaen wrote:
it definitely did in
yume miru kusuri !

The school IS in Japan.
And I doubt any of the girls are on the pill, birth control pills can do wacky things to your body and interfere with LOADS of medication.
And I agree about YMK, that game had very, very good H scenes. Crazy part was in 2 of the paths there were scenes that WEREN'T sentimental and still added to the story (Mizuki's Hong Kong trip (pun intended) and Nekoko's park trip (pun intended))
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Sidenote, related to your latest musings and tangentially to the original point:

Japan's most common birth control device is overwhelmingly the condom. The elsewhere common, "low-charge" contraceptive pill became legalized in Japan only in 1999, and it seems to have mostly failed to estabilish usage there, though after such a relatively short period of time in such a conservative culture it's still hard to be definite one way or the other.

Modern birth control pills have very low hormone levels though, and it's very rare for them to trigger unwanted side effects. Also, our medication-whore is Hisao; the five main girls would get no significant, specific benefits to their condition from pills... except possibly for Hanako.

I make no statement or retraction about anyone else in Yamaku, especially including Misha. :3

And here, more info than you want to have.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

kyuven wrote:
vaen wrote: The school IS in Japan.
And I doubt any of the girls are on the pill, birth control pills can do wacky things to your body and interfere with LOADS of medication.
And I agree about YMK, that game had very, very good H scenes. Crazy part was in 2 of the paths there were scenes that WEREN'T sentimental and still added to the story (Mizuki's Hong Kong trip (pun intended) and Nekoko's park trip (pun intended))
I thought they were very well done, especially Aeka's. The moaning was kept to an acceptable amount and there wasn't too much idiotic pillow talk.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Silentcook wrote:our medication-whore is Hisao
About that... could the shit-load of pills he takes everyday have any side effect on how "healthy" and/or "reproduction-able" and/or "wealthy" his sperm is?

I'm guessing he is able to make kids now but will he stop being able to, in the near future due to the pills? :?
This could be some good/bad plot twist if so. :roll:
"...!"