Would you date a girl/guy with a physical disability?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TheFreshmaker

Re: Would you date a girl/guy with a physical disability?

Post by TheFreshmaker »

[quote=That's pretty cool, but I think he meant more along the lines of Rin's personality.[/quote]
That's part of what a meant, but I don't think anyone is like Rin in that respect. What I also meant was the fact that this is a drawn character, and I only feel weird about it with real people.
FALZ

Post by FALZ »

If I met a nice girl with a physical disability, it wouldn't affect whether or not I like her, if that's what the question means. I wouldn't just throw away the possibility of going out with her just because of her disability. I really have no room to talk, seeing as I have a "physical" disability, myself. Believe it or not, I actually have Arrythmia (ironic, I know), though it's not a serious case like Hisao's.
MUUT DITTS POUMN
OtakuMegane

Post by OtakuMegane »

I don't think I'd have much problem, personality and interests are usually more important for me. A while back my friend dated a girl who'd lost part of her leg and it honestly didn't even come to mind very often. I've worked in a grocery store for years too, so I've seen all kinds and beyond some natural curiosity as to their particular circumstances, they're just people.

In the past it was sometimes awkward for me, not to mention my natural curiosity almost going over the top. Katawa Shoujo has done a lot in resolving both those issues for me. :D
Lilly > Hanako > Misha > Yuuko > Emi > Rin > Shizune

<OtakuMegane> sdfgegervdrtt456rth?
<A22> who are you
<A22> yeah fuck it you have otaku in your name
<A22> the dislike just comes naturally
<OtakuMegane> :D
<A22> shu tup
Gash

Post by Gash »

So long as they can keep my interest I'm prepared to put up with a lot of things (Not to say I don't have limits)
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Well no matter the physical disability they ARE just people, so I would date them, if I found them attractive of course.
And I also have a physical disability, I have electricity burn scars, but Hanako's are worse than mine, because of the fact that her's are from a fire.
Gash

Post by Gash »

Electrical burns eh? Nasty.

Whats the damage?
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Well as far as I know no internal damage but I can't fully raise my arm because as my skin was regenerating I didn't lift my arm enough so it kind of got a little bit connected in my armpit area and the scars are really nasty and when someone touches some of the 3rd grade burns I don't feel it at all. And thus after that I developed a complex and was ostracized by some of my schoolmates.
Gash

Post by Gash »

Mikage-sama wrote:Well as far as I know no internal damage but I can't fully raise my arm because as my skin was regenerating I didn't lift my arm enough so it kind of got a little bit connected in my armpit area and the scars are really nasty and when someone touches some of the 3rd grade burns I don't feel it at all. And thus after that I developed a complex and was ostracized by some of my schoolmates.
Ohhh nasty. Nothing that can be done with the armpit? Maybe damage the skin again and make sure you lift it more?

Still if its that serious you're very fortunate to have escaped bad internal damage.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Well I´m not a masochist or emo so I´m not going to harm myself, and I guess I am kind of lucky.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

well here´s a pic of my arm if anyone´s interested in seeing how it looks
Attachments
close up.jpg
close up.jpg (6.38 KiB) Viewed 4663 times
mah bad arm.jpg
mah bad arm.jpg (5.39 KiB) Viewed 4662 times
sonnysonny

Post by sonnysonny »

Just about anyone besides retards have a chance with me.
Im in your house, kicking your ass.
40%

Post by 40% »

I couldn't really see myself in a serious relationship before reading KS. Just not really interested in one, and not willing to put the effort in for something that may or may not improve my life when I'm already happy. So I couldn't say what my old stance on the possibility of me dating someone with a disability.

Honestly, the only change KS made in that was that I now, more than anything, would love to date Lilly. But in terms of -real- girls... still not particularly interested in dating either way.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

sonnysonny wrote:Just about anyone besides retards have a chance with me.
How eloquent!
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
sonnysonny

Post by sonnysonny »

Quidoo wrote:
sonnysonny wrote:Just about anyone besides retards have a chance with me.
How eloquent!
Why thank you kind sir!
Yuuki

Post by Yuuki »

it doesn't really matter...the outward appearance is not the the thing you should love them for most...personally, i find the question kind of one sided...i mean, why would it matter?

so..i-i guess my answer is..if there is..someone out there...i don't see why any "psychical problems or dissabilities" should affect my love.
once, I said nothing...and so much has changed since that day.