KS characters in TF2

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Duo2Cuo

KS characters in TF2

Post by Duo2Cuo »

I was playing Team Fortress 2 today and found myself trying to link KS characters to their TF2 counterparts. Here were my results, interpret and edit as you see fit.

Misha: Heavy(Obviously) Cry some more! Wahaha~! (A soldier would have worked here too)
Hanako: It was a choice between sniper and spy because they both enjoy being alone, but I went with spy because she can only be seen when theres a fire
Emi: A scout seemed about right, due to her agility and stamina.
Shizune: Engineer, if only for her practical knowledge and intellect.
Rin: Probably a Sniper, being the most neutral and calm of the bunch.
Lilly: Now this one was the hardest one, but I settled on Medic because she's obviously the most motherly and caring of the girls.

The minor characters were a little harder to decipher, I'll leave that up to you guys. :P
Caesius

Re: KS characters in TF2

Post by Caesius »

Duo2Cuo wrote:Rin: Probably a Sniper, being the most neutral and calm of the bunch.
I HAVE NO ARMS

TO SNIPE YOU WITH
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

She honestly could probably pull it off with her feet. If she had a stool.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Hypothermia wrote:She honestly could probably pull it off with her feet. If she had a stool.
I'm guessing it would be pretty hard to look into the scope if you're aiming with you're feet, but I wouldn't put it past Rin.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Duo2Cuo wrote:
Hypothermia wrote:She honestly could probably pull it off with her feet. If she had a stool.
I'm guessing it would be pretty hard to look into the scope if you're aiming with you're feet, but I wouldn't put it past Rin.
Optical scope? How pa'sse! Electronic video for a scope with either an electronic or wire link to a HUD eyepiece. Future Warrior. :P

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ThatsGobbles

Post by ThatsGobbles »

Either Kenji or Hisao as Demoman, since they both got drunk at the manly picnic.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

ThatsGobbles wrote:Either Kenji or Hisao as Demoman, since they both got drunk at the manly picnic.
That actually sounds about right, although Hisao could be a soldier seeing as hes a huge asshole to everyone half the time! :lol:
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Duo2Cuo wrote:Shizune: Engineer, if only for her practical knowledge and intellect.
"..!"

"Spy's sapping my sentry! Wahahaha!"
Duo2Cuo wrote:Rin: Probably a Sniper, being the most neutral and calm of the bunch.
But the Sniper is a serious professional. Rin is too spacey for that. The image of her aiming the rifle with no arms may make up for that.
Duo2Cuo wrote:Lilly: Now this one was the hardest one, but I settled on Medic because she's obviously the most motherly and caring of the girls.
The Medic isn't exactly a sweet guy; none of the TF2 team are.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

But the Sniper is a serious professional. Rin is too spacey for that. The image of her aiming the rifle with no arms may make up for that.

Actually, I agree with you on this one, Yuuko would make a better sniper seeing as how "The customer is always right" and that her job is her life. Very professional.

Post by Guest »

:|

Hanako is the pyro.
Knewt

Post by Knewt »

Guest wrote::|

Hanako is the pyro.

Wouldn't make any sense to be linked to something that traumatized you.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Knewt wrote:
Guest wrote::|

Hanako is the pyro.

Wouldn't make any sense to be linked to something that traumatized you.
Oh, you don't get the logic behind it, my friend. To best that beast which scares you, you have to become that very beast! ;)
Siiiiigh....
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Rin is pyro.

Hanako is spy. Not because of fire, but because of stealth. Also, she fucked your mother.

Misha seems like the kind of person who would throw a jar of piss at you and live in a van. Sniper.

Stickybomb traps fit Shizune. More importantly she seems like she would get some sort of sadistic pleasure from spawncamping with them. Demoman.

Lilly is good with her hands and solving practical problems (like how to deal with the fact that she CAN'T FUCKING SEE). Not to mention a Texan accent suits her. Engineer.

Emi's a fast little motherfucker. Hit-and-run tactics (or vice-versa). Scout.

Nurse is Medic. durrrrrr

Kenji is Soldier.

Hideaki is the train in cp_well.

Hisao is a micspamming 12-year-old retard who gets on everyone's nerves. He might not get kicked from the server if he doesn't act like too much of an ass; hell, some people might even try to humor him.
Last edited by Caesius on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Caesius wrote:Misha seems like the kind of person who would throw a jar of piss at you and live in a van. Sniper.
Oh jesus, I'm loling so hard right now. But yeah, Misha either strikes me as the person who would be filthy, disgustingly rich or homeless and crazy. But it's Misha, it's probably both.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Well we all seem to agree that Emi is the Scout for obvious reasons.

I think Shizune would make a good Spy. She is silent and cunning. After further review, I believe Shizune would also be a good Sniper. Her ears aren't as important as her eyes for her role, and she is also efficient and professional about it. Though she wouldn't be able to hear the knife going in her back while she is scoped.

For Misha she'd be the Pyro... the Soldier or the Heavy. The Pyro is chaotic and a tad insane. The Soldier and Heavy are loud and also insane.

I think Hanako would be a good Sniper. She tends to shy away from people, so the Sniper's engagement distance is ideal for her. Plus with jarate, she can put herself out if she's set on fire again. The professional thing is lost on all the characters though, except Shizune.

Rin is a hard one. Her personality is nothing like all of the TF2 characters. Maybe the Demoman when he's slammed out of his own skull drunk or the Soldier when he gets unbalanced, but really she is an a league all her own. Hmm, perhaps double jumping is not beyond her, but with no arms balance has to be an issue. For her disability, I could see her being most effective as an Engineer. She can be stationary for a lot of the time, leaving her feet free to maintain her sentry. Hell, she could sit on her dispenser like a chair. I'd kill for a pic of her shotgunning a spy with her feet.

Lilly would also be a good Engineer. She doesn't have to do much aiming, only hang back and tend her sentry.

And as a side note, just imagining what they would sound like as the Announcer is hilarious.

Misha/Shizune would be a mixture of tactical advice, and icy words, but projected through Misha it would sound happy and carefree with lots of laughter.

Hanako would be all scared and nervous.

Rin would be off topic.

Hmm, Lilly and Emi would seem normal I guess. Emi's being upbeat and gung-ho, and Lilly would be encouraging.

Hisao... his personality is based on choices, so he could be a Medic, Engineer, Spy, or Sniper, I believe. Notice that his choices can conform with certain girl's classes. Having his class be the same as theirs is equivalent to choosing their path.

Kenji could be a Heavy, Soldier, Pyro, or Demoman. Their mental stability can be called into question, plus the demo gets drunk of his ass.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.