/jp/

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Validus Razgriz
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 am
Location: United States

Re: /jp/

Post by Validus Razgriz » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 am

God damnit! The one fucking night in the past month I decide not to go on 4chan and I miss this, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."

User avatar
SirMax
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm
Location: MANLY LAND, HOME OF WHISKEY

Re: /jp/

Post by SirMax » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 am

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls being trolled by admins? Good lord, we've going to need a bigger bridge to hide this under.
Image

User avatar
delta
Feels Badman
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:39 am

Re: /jp/

Post by delta » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 am

moot's trolling is strong, but not perfect. He should have replaced the default name with "KS Dev".
Image

User avatar
Validus Razgriz
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 am
Location: United States

Re: /jp/

Post by Validus Razgriz » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 am

minkus wrote:One day moot changes /a/ to CODE GEASS the next /jp/ has become /KS/

What next?
/m/ - Bernard Monsha
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."

User avatar
EmP|ty
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Location: England, Hampshire.

Re: /jp/

Post by EmP|ty » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:09 pm

That was freaking awesome.
I lol'd hard.

User avatar
WASSHOI
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Re: /jp/

Post by WASSHOI » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

delta wrote:moot's trolling is strong, but not perfect. He should have replaced the default name with "KS Dev".
That's actually what I was thinking as well. The only suggestion I saw while in the thread was someone suggesting that moot change anon on /jp/ to Misha, Hisao, Hanako, Lilly, Rin, Emi, and Shizune. But that idea is too boring, changing everyone to "KS" dev is a much more effective troll.

On /jp/ we predicted this would happen a dey before it happened. When /a/ was getting CODE GEASS and the Geass spoiler image right away we were thinking of what moot would try to troll us will.
"/jp/ - Katawa Shoujo"

Then the next day, someone suggests moot changes /jp/ to Katawa Shoujo and it's done.

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: /jp/

Post by Nightdragon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 pm

So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:

User avatar
Validus Razgriz
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 am
Location: United States

Re: /jp/

Post by Validus Razgriz » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I would probably go /k/ - Slavshit
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: /jp/

Post by Nightdragon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:13 pm

or better yet /k/- clips. Also he should change /sp/ to /sp/- King Clutch (for Ben Roesthlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and the King of Clutch).

User avatar
WASSHOI
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Re: /jp/

Post by WASSHOI » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Nightdragon wrote:So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:
/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: /jp/

Post by Nightdragon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

WASSHOI wrote:/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.
Yeah I figured its been Animu & Mango for a little while. I've only just recently started going there due to KS.

User avatar
Lawls
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 am

Re: /jp/

Post by Lawls » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Moot is the best guy ever!
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare

User avatar
ClckwrkLoyale
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Davao
Contact:

Re: /jp/

Post by ClckwrkLoyale » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm

WASSHOI wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:
/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.
http://zip.4chan.org/a/res/22399681.html

Moot made the spoiler tag official, refer to the archives in case the thread is dead.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”

User avatar
flurk
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:40 am
Location: UK

Re: /jp/

Post by flurk » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm

just make it /ks/ - katawa shoujo to entirely replace /jp/ imo.

User avatar
U.T. Raptor
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 am

Re: /jp/

Post by U.T. Raptor » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Validus Razgriz wrote:/m/ - Bernard Monsha
More like /m/-Kira Yamato, amirite?

Post Reply