Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Cody8977897

Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

Post by Cody8977897 »

My least favorite KS person would be Kenji... I have no grudge against him but,... his knack of showing up where he isn't needed is very uncomfortable...

Also, the nurse gives me a bad vibe... His smile creeps me out and he seems like he has a secret attitude away from public. Like he's going to throw a hissy-fit just from you saying no.

The art teacher sorta bugs me too. His tie and suite are way to unmatching and colorful. He seems like a pedo. No offense. He also just gives me that vibe...

Everyone else I could easily get along with.
Last edited by Cody8977897 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can see the future but know not what is to come...
I know who I am, yet not who I will be...
SirMax

Re: Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

Post by SirMax »

What's your first language? Your posts sound like they have non-English origin from some of the grammar.
kobe

Post by kobe »

none of them really piss me off...yamaku is a bit of an 'utopia', not counting the fact that the boys are anti-social :<, and the crippling, of course. But there is NO BULLYING!
abscess

Post by abscess »

kobe wrote:none of them really piss me off...yamaku is a bit of an 'utopia', not counting the fact that the boys are anti-social :<, and the crippling, of course. But there is NO BULLYING!
True indeed. I don't hate any one either. The characters I don't like is just because I don't think I know much about them, so there's no way I can dislike them. I mean, hell! I even liked Muto and the Nurse!
The only person that was weird (not interesting-weird, but the weird that makes you go "who the hell is that?") was the art teacher.
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

No, none of the charachters in KS are deserving of more than mild annoyance at best. Even Kenji, whos dialouge gets old fast to me, is outrageously funny the first few times through. The "skip" button fixes it when I get to that point.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
simpleDvorak

Post by simpleDvorak »

The arts teacher, because he reminds me of one of my middle school art teachers. Creepy old bastard.
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather a knack to flying.
The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Bara wrote:No, none of the charachters in KS are deserving of more than mild annoyance at best.
I would have to agree with you. The only character like that for me is Shizune. She just rubbed me the wrong way the first few times I played KS before choosing her path. Doing her path kinda removed some of the annoyance, but people like her were exactly the kind of people I butted heads with when I was in high-school.

And now that I've thought about it, I've dated someone like that before, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
flurk

Post by flurk »

hey what the hell, nurse is cool mmkay!!

and on the topic: shizune. nuff said
Cernd

Post by Cernd »

kobe wrote:none of them really piss me off...yamaku is a bit of an 'utopia', not counting the fact that the boys are anti-social :<, and the crippling, of course. But there is NO BULLYING!
I'd classify Shizune's interactions with Lilly and Hanako as bullying. (Shizune doesn't seem to really be doing it out of malice however, its just her nature, and Lilly also seems to take it in stride.)
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.
Squeezy

Post by Squeezy »

No character I dislike, really. Of the girls I like Lilly the least (cmon, you have to admit she's quite boring), but even she is really nice. :wink:
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

I think Hanako's pretty boring so far.
TandemStryfe

Post by TandemStryfe »

People who get on Shizune's case for "bullying" Lilly need to put things in perspective. Her and Misha make up the entirety of the student council and are therefore the only two organizing the entire festival. The festival that is set to occur in a few days. Lilly is two weeks late on her budget and still stalling for more time. At what point is it okay to get a little pissy over someone not doing their job? Shizune has more than aplenty of duties to worry about without some blind girl shirking her duties off onto her class.

Shizune for president.
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

She (and/or Misha) did belittle Hanako for no damn reason.
TandemStryfe

Post by TandemStryfe »

I wouldn't call a stern stare belittling her. Though Misha did call her a delinquent, Misha meant it more as a playful jab. I don't think Misha is capable of hating anyone. Well, besides Hisao when he takes Shizune from her.

Which one might debate if that'll have a chance to happen. It'd be tough for Hisao to become "fluent" in sign language over a three month period. So it's questionable whether Misha will get written out or not.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Hypothermia wrote:She (and/or Misha) did belittle Hanako for no damn reason.
Yeah, that was one of the reasons why I thought Shizune was a little too bitchy for my liking.
TandemStryfe wrote:Her and Misha make up the entirety of the student council and are therefore the only two organizing the entire festival.
I wonder why, rofl
TandemStryfe wrote:People who get on Shizune's case for "bullying" Lilly need to put things in perspective.
They weren't really bullying Lilly, but they were acting rather jackassish about it. What they did to Hanako though pretty much is bullying, though it is rather on the minor scale. I take that kind of stuff seriously. I had friends in junior high and high school who got physically bullied all the time. The teachers and faculty of the school really didn't do anything to solve the problem, so I took thinks into my own hands. There's been more than one person whom I've personally smashed their faces in because they were physically bullying other students.

Does that make me a bully who bullies bullies? lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."