Hideaki

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kobe

Re: Do you like Hideaki?

Post by kobe »

Mike1849 wrote:I wouldn't say he is dressed like a girl. He is wearing shorts and a sweater vest. But he still looks very feminine... and delicious
He wears tights...if that's not girls clothes then I am darth vader.
Mike1849

Post by Mike1849 »

kobe wrote:
Mike1849 wrote:I wouldn't say he is dressed like a girl. He is wearing shorts and a sweater vest. But he still looks very feminine... and delicious
He wears tights...if that's not girls clothes then I am darth vader.
Touche... I was not fully aware of his outfit. I bet his butt looks cute in those tights
Bara

Re: Hideaki

Post by Bara »

SirMax wrote:
Bara wrote:will get the H.B.I. (Hisao Beef Injection).
Bara wrote: "A stiff dick has no concience."
You have a dark eloquence, my friend. A very dark eloquence.
Eloquence? Only in a coarse, barracks room kind of way. I should self edit better sometimes. :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

Mike1849 wrote:Touche... I was not fully aware of his outfit. I bet his butt looks cute in those tights
I bet they do. *sigh*
abscess

Post by abscess »

SirMax wrote:You'll make a man out of him? Surely that's redundant. :|
Apparently you remember the movie. For you, my friend:
Enjoy :)
Nightdragon wrote:I think he means make him more manly i.e. not dress up like a trap and actually look like a guy. Maybe put some muscle on the kid too.
Yes, that's exactly it............ Somehow I get the feeling people are giving me stares with killing intent......
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

The ribbon in the hair does that. It might be just me and the environment I was raised in, but wearing hair ornaments of any sort pretty much signal "female". Visual cues like that are the first thing you notice from a distance.

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kobe

Post by kobe »

Bara wrote:
The ribbon in the hair does that. It might be just me and the environment I was raised in, but wearing hair ornaments of any sort pretty much signal "female". Visual cues like that are the first thing you notice from a distance.
Which is the very reason some traps even pass at all. (from a distance)
Mike1849

Post by Mike1849 »

I still find him trappy though. I'm so hoping for a little loving with him
Bara

Post by Bara »

kobe wrote:
Bara wrote:
Which is the very reason some traps even pass at all. (from a distance)
Thats why you close to a range you can check for an adams apple before you say anything that could be embarrassing. Particularly if you have been drinking. :twisted:

abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote: Thats why you close to a range you can check for an adams apple before you say anything that could be embarrassing. Particularly if you have been drinking. :twisted:
Why does it sound like there's a story behind it?
Hmm! I wonder.
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:
Bara wrote: Thats why you close to a range you can check for an adams apple before you say anything that could be embarrassing. Particularly if you have been drinking. :twisted:
Why does it sound like there's a story behind it?
Hmm! I wonder.
Keep wondering. :lol:
I will say that when I was younger my friends and I would console ourselves about our lack of female companionship with LARGE ammounts of alcohol. More than once we had to pry someone away from a "Blue on Blue" situation due to the I.F.F. transponder being deadlined by too much booze. :wink:

abscess

Post by abscess »

..... Sorry, I lost you at the "Blue on Blue" part. I really don't get what you wanted to say there and after that. My English failed me, it seems. Anyway, hope your luck has improved by now, mate.
Siiiiigh....
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

abscess wrote:..... Sorry, I lost you at the "Blue on Blue" part. I really don't get what you wanted to say there and after that. My English failed me, it seems. Anyway, hope your luck has improved by now, mate.
sounds like a Sci-fi reference.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Blue-on-blue is military terminology for friendly fire.
kobe

Post by kobe »

"Blue on Blue"
blue= male
pink= female

blue on blue= gay?

I don't know, just my guess...
or maybe blue123 has a clone...