Favorite visual novel?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

vaen

Re: Favorite visual novel?

Post by vaen »

Blue Canary wrote:The only problem I have with it is that the H detracts from the story.
yeah it usually didn't fit into the flow and mood of the story at all. doesn't mean I didn't enjoy them though. it was funny but I could always tell when they were coming up because the voice acting always cut out during those scenes :D
Guess

Post by Guess »

vaen wrote:
Blue Canary wrote:The only problem I have with it is that the H detracts from the story.
yeah it usually didn't fit into the flow and mood of the story at all. doesn't mean I didn't enjoy them though. it was funny but I could always tell when they were coming up because the voice acting always cut out during those scenes :D
Most T-M fanboys agree that the H-scenes suck badly. I for one think that they are intended for comic relief... Why else would Rin start acting like a dominatrix in Fate first H-scen and act all weak and shit in her own? It makes no sense.... not to mention Sakura's..... O lawdy, how I lol'd at them!
vaen

Post by vaen »

Guess wrote:
vaen wrote:
Most T-M fanboys agree that the H-scenes suck badly. I for one think that they are intended for comic relief... Why else would Rin start acting like a dominatrix in Fate first H-scen and act all weak and shit in her own? It makes no sense.... not to mention Sakura's..... O lawdy, how I lol'd at them!
that's because
the first Rin sex scene isn't with Rin at all, but with Rider messing with your dream. her eyes kind of make this really obvious though.
besides, she's the mother of all tsundere for a reason. :)
but yeah, they generally were lulzy