Respiratory Problems.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ROFLWAFFLE!

Respiratory Problems.

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

They do exept people with respiratory problems in Yamaku, right?
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Hellies

Re: Respiratory Problems.

Post by Hellies »

No, but they might accept them, if it's severe enough to require a 24/7 nursing staff.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

What, you mean like asthma?
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Caesius wrote:What, you mean like asthma?
Like chronic asthema, I had a condition that had me in bed with a breathalyzer by my side.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

If someone had that bad of a breathing problem, why would they even go outside? As you stated, one would most likely be bedridden instead of hacking and wheezing one's way around the campus. Respiratory problems aren't really a disability; it may be the result of one, but more often than not it'd just be classified under ailment/illness, in which case I'd imagine either staying at home or the hospital instead of attending school.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Yeah dude, they wouldn't be sending you to a cripple school to pick up hot chicks.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Caesius wrote:Yeah dude, they wouldn't be sending you to a cripple school to pick up hot chicks.
Aww, man. lol
Well, what if your parents are misunderstood and send you anyway? lolwut.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Caesius wrote:Yeah dude, they wouldn't be sending you to a cripple school to pick up hot chicks.
he has the disability of dying unless he picks up hot chicks as well as his respiratory problems.
DuaneMoody wrote:Image
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:
Aww, man. lol
Well, what if your parents are misunderstood and send you anyway? lolwut.
Och, away an' dinnae talk pish. Nobody will love you, ever, disabled or not.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Chill dudes, I was just joking. Dayum.

Post by Guest »

Ozymil wrote:If someone had that bad of a breathing problem, why would they even go outside? As you stated, one would most likely be bedridden instead of hacking and wheezing one's way around the campus. Respiratory problems aren't really a disability; it may be the result of one, but more often than not it'd just be classified under ailment/illness, in which case I'd imagine either staying at home or the hospital instead of attending school.
Although you're right that that sort of respiratory problem isn't something a lot of people would think of as a disability, consider Hisao's arrhythmia and Hanako's burns: Yamaku has plenty of precedent for accepting someone with a condition that many wouldn't call a disability but nevertheless requires major medical care. It functions as a hospital school in addition to being a school for the disabled. I would think they'd also accept someone with the condition the original post mentions.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Either way, I'm sure those in charge of the school wouldn't mind having such a student if the parents are willing to pay exorbitant tuition fees and grease the right palms. :wink: Much of the student body seems to be fairly well endowed with regard to their pocketbooks.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

vermithrx wrote: :wink: Much of the student body seems to be fairly well endowed
another hurdle for Hisao to jump in his quest for love!
berserker29

Post by berserker29 »

SirMax wrote:
vermithrx wrote: :wink: Much of the student body seems to be fairly well endowed
another hurdle for Hisao to jump in his quest for love!
Assuming of course clearing the first one doesn't kill him :D

EDIT: Actually I'm fairly certain that someone with severe/chronic asthma would be accepted at Yamaku, because I remembered Nurse's speech as he scolds Hisao, something like "Our job here is to help you to learn to maximize your potential within your own limits" to prepare them for life (Much as any high school does).

I imagine anyone so limited would definitely be allowed to benefit from this.
2xCPU version, 1xPS3, 1xGTX 260
abscess

Post by abscess »

That chronic asthma thing makes think of Darth Vader every time I remember the first post...... I wonder, would said person have to be as bad (health wise) as Darth Vader that s/he needs to be carrying a breathing machine all the fucking time to be accepted in Yamaku?
Siiiiigh....