KS has made me feel depressed.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

vaen

Re: KS has made me feel depressed.

Post by vaen »

Warwick wrote: Akiha's was particularly pronounced, since there was no happiness whatsoever. It was entirely a lose/lose situation. At least the other routes had glimmers of hope at times.

As for Kagetsu Tohya, I've only read the posted translation on Beast's Lair. I didn't bother hunting down a copy. I felt like I've spent enough time in the Nasuverse for the time being.
soz, I was actually talking about kohaku :D wasn't clear about that

I just got kagetsu tohya from a torrent so not much hunting for me :p
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

It was gut wrenching when Nanjou had some scissors and Kouhei was just standing there. I was yelling at my screen "GAWD DAYUM IT, DEW SOMETHANG!".
And I loved how Hirofumi just said "Fix situations yourself." and Kouhei was like "lolwut."
The verdict: 9/10
The game itself is gut wrenching and can bring tears to your eyes, but I only finished Aeka's route so I maybe I haven't shed good manly tears yet. The only main tears I got were from staying up late and yawning hard as shit.

P.S. Nanjou's near-death, take a shit, and piss everywhere scene was what threw me off guard though it was satisfying to see that bitch get strangled. If I were Kouhei, I'd go Virginia Tech on their asses with a chainsaw and boomstick while playing some Combine Harvester by Wurzels.

And after finishing the route/used up half of my day I shaved, washed up, grabbed a burger, and watched EvilDead 3.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
CHK991

Post by CHK991 »

ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:It was gut wrenching when Nanjou had some scissors and Kouhei was just standing there. I was yelling at my screen "GAWD DAYUM IT, DEW SOMETHANG!".
And I loved how Hirofumi just said "Fix situations yourself." and Kouhei was like "lolwut."
The verdict: 9/10
The game itself is gut wrenching and can bring tears to your eyes, but I only finished Aeka's route so I maybe I haven't shed good manly tears yet. The only main tears I got were from staying up late and yawning hard as shit.

P.S. Nanjou's near-death, take a shit, and piss everywhere scene was what threw me off guard though it was satisfying to see that bitch get strangled. If I were Kouhei, I'd go Virginia Tech on their asses with a chainsaw and boomstick while playing some Combine Harvester by Wurzels.

And after finishing the route/used up half of my day I shaved, washed up, grabbed a burger, and watched EvilDead 3.
You had a pretty good day , man.
I remember that scene aswell. enjoy no fapping for the rest of the the novel.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

[quote=CHK991]You had a pretty good day , man.

I remember that scene aswell. enjoy no fapping for the rest of the the novel.[/quote]

Now last night, I finished Nekoko's route and mannnn.... I had waterfalls of tears... Best route evar.
And this morning I semi-finished Mizuki's route, I have one scene left the last one.
I dunno if she's supposed to die from Pregnancy Toxemia, because of that one scene. I'm left thinking.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
InternetToughGuy~Desu

Post by InternetToughGuy~Desu »

ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:
CHK991 wrote:You had a pretty good day , man.

I remember that scene aswell. enjoy no fapping for the rest of the the novel.
Now last night, I finished Nekoko's route and mannnn.... I had waterfalls of tears... Best route evar.
And this morning I semi-finished Mizuki's route, I have one scene left the last one.
I dunno if she's supposed to die from Pregnancy Toxemia, because of that one scene. I'm left thinking.
InternetToughGuy~Desu

Post by InternetToughGuy~Desu »

ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:
No, that's the bad end. The most common cause (well, the only cause I know of) for that is because you held on in the footjob scene rather than giving in and cumming. If I hadn't already fapped myself out on that game, I would have gotten her bad end, too. It doesn't make that much sense to be a pivotal decision.

God damn, how many times do I need to screw up the steps to post this message?
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

InternetToughGuy~Desu wrote:
ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:
No, that's the bad end. The most common cause (well, the only cause I know of) for that is because you held on in the footjob scene rather than giving in and cumming. If I hadn't already fapped myself out on that game, I would have gotten her bad end, too. It doesn't make that much sense to be a pivotal decision.

God damn, how many times do I need to screw up the steps to post this message?
Yeah, I found that out that earlier today.
The ending is... Touching, what a tearjerker.