Your First Playthrough

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Whos Ending Did You Get On Your First Playthrough of KS?

Emi
42%
Hanako
22%
Lilly
9%
Rin
7%
Shizune
8%
Kenji
12%

Total votes: 1579

Re: Your First Playthrough

Post by Guest »

I was kind of surprised too. I think the main reason is that Hanako/Lilly and Shizune both require a series of correct choices to stay on their path, so you're likely to end up at Things You Can Do instead.
At that point, you've got a 1/4 chance of getting Emi. If you don't get Emi, and end up at Mind Your Step, then you just have to dodge the infamous "I'm Fine" line and you've got a 50-50 chance of Rin on the final choice.

In case you were wondering, the statistics for the game up to Lunch Time Evolution are:
Wait for Misha and Shizune: 18.4% (53/288)
Talk with Hanako: 18.4% (53/288)
Read Your Book: 63.2% (182/288)

So you're already at a good chance of Emi/Rin early in the game.
ARksf

Post by ARksf »

I got Kenji for my ending...Since this is my first VN, I didn't realize I got the "bad" ending and thought that that was just how the game was supposed to end. Took me a while to figure out that I can actually get one of the girls in the demo.
Jaksio

Post by Jaksio »

I was lucky and got Shizune. Second was Hankako. But seriously it was hard to decide to witch ending get first.
corona borealis

Post by corona borealis »

I went for Emi first to get her out of the way, then got Rin, Lilly, Hanako, Shizune, and Kenji. I just played it like I would have for any other VN. Worked how I expected it would.
Tsundere Lightning

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Somehow, I managed to get the Rin ending on the first playthrough.

This is fine and also dandy, however; Rin is a wonderful character.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I think Rin is my favorite ending also.

Although I got Kenji on three of my first four playthroughs. I guess I'm not as lucky as some people around here.
Kuro

Post by Kuro »

I tried to get Shizune, but ended up getting the Bad End instead. Every time after that, I've had Rin.
Shizune is mai waifu, and Hanako is mai... other waifu. Bigamy ftw.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

At first, I basically tried to be myself. Then Hanako stepped into the picture and every last trace of rationality was thrown out of the window. ("Must...have...shy...girl...so...moe...")
Though I answered the questions pretty honestly and still got Hanako. :D (Apparently I'm one of the few who didn't feel the need to prove their manliness by running like an idiot and getting a heartattack.)
Second time through I aimed for Lily and got Kenji and his manly picnic. Honestly, I had no idea Hisao would simply blow up on Lily and Rin instead of calmly saying he was fine.
After that, I got Lilly. For the rest of the girls I used a walkthrough.
Shizune turned out to be really awesome after I played her route. Rin just confirmed her awesomness. And Emi was, predictably, just as annoying as I thought she would be. I really had the urge to bitch slap her when she started to control my fucking eating habits. I absolutely HATE it when people think they know what's good for me better than I do myself. (It's my own life, for fuck's sake, so STFU and GTFO. Yes, I have some issues about things like that...xD) Not to mention that I'm a total failure when it comes to running (and sports in general), so her constant nagging about doing sports and eating healthy (which I do, by the way) got me really riled up.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Ryuji_85

Post by Ryuji_85 »

With this being the first VN i ever played i got Emi at the end. Afterwards i played again and got Lilliy (i like her the most so i wasnt really surprised), the i used a Walkthrough to get all the other girls.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

I got Emi on my first go. I was trying to be a damn marathon runner and well...you know what happens next.
I happened to get Kenji on the next two rounds. I said "I'm fine" on the first one, like an arrogant, self centered, over-emotional jerk...
Uh, anyway...the next time I played I said that I was having "fun fun fun in the nurses office" for humour's sake. It was worth it. :)
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

I got Emi my first go through.

Actually, I didn't get Kenji until I tried to.
dilleuxlepaire

Post by dilleuxlepaire »

On my first try, I got Shizune. (At first annoyed, later on pleased)
Then, in order; Hanako (I was aiming at her first, but the Shizune/Misha duo just popped whenever I clicked something. Oh well.), followed by Lilly, then Emi (trying to get Rin.), then Kenji's, and finally got Rin.

Rin was the.
Best.
Ending.
Ever.
Cheers.
Kyah

Post by Kyah »

At first I got Emi, then Hanako, Lilly, Shizune (her path was boring) and finally Rin and Kenji (I liked both very much! :D )
dragonloverx

Post by dragonloverx »

Yeah I got Emi on my first time as well.
Gash

Post by Gash »

Yeah first time I aimed for Hanako or Rin.

I accidentally got Emi who I'm fairly neutral about.

When I went on Shizune's path though....fucking hell Shizune. She instantly went to my number 1 replacing Rin and bumping Hanako down to third.