Your First Playthrough

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Whos Ending Did You Get On Your First Playthrough of KS?

Emi
42%
Hanako
22%
Lilly
9%
Rin
7%
Shizune
8%
Kenji
12%

Total votes: 1579

Rednal

Re: Your First Playthrough

Post by Rednal »

Kenji. -.-

And then right to Hanako. ^^
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Emi sort of comes out of nowhere. I accidentally picked "go for it" because I thought he'd do an extra lap rather than RACE THE TRACK TEAM MEMBER GO, and since I wasn't doing Shizune's route I didn't get Slow Recovery, so... No chance to escape the Emi ending the first time.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Same as a person before me, I'm surprised so little people got Lilly! I wasn't going for anyone in particular and ended up with her. I guess most people can't resist the urge to go for it XD
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

I imagine the reason so few people got Lilly is because her route is exactly the same as Hanako's, and given the last decision, most people went "...Fuck it, going for Hanako."
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

i died -> rage -> took walkthrough -> shizune -> yay!
"...!"
Guest28

Post by Guest28 »

I got Lilly :D

Maybe in the Full Version, Act 1 should be changed a little to stop Emi being so "easy"? But who am I to say :lol: it's just the results are surprising.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

It does seem like there's different degrees that you have to do to get each ending. You have about twenty chances to mess up Shizune's, but there's only three options in the game that ever effect Emi, and one of them only occurs if you've done a particular order before that.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Yeah, the game's flow does seem to be biased towards certain girls and against certain others. I can't imagine it being a problem through the rest of the game though, since apparently once you've "picked" a girl in Act 1 you stick with her through the rest of the game, so probably the remaining choices through the rest of the game will regard that girl and will either lead to sex or a rofl-worthy bad end.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Pimmy wrote:Same as a person before me, I'm surprised so little people got Lilly! I wasn't going for anyone in particular and ended up with her. I guess most people can't resist the urge to go for it XD
Yah.... I think the testosterone-fueled stupidity, as mentioned earlier, made us disregard how much of a weakling Hisao really is.
Siiiiigh....
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Hulk no weak. Hulk strong! Hulk chase legless girl!

hnnnnngggggggg
abscess

Post by abscess »

Interesting that both names start with an H and a vowel :P
Siiiiigh....
vaen

Post by vaen »

after a few days in game I quite readily decided on hunting lilly, with succes.
Emi was actually the last one I found.
Wrenleos

Post by Wrenleos »

Snaps I wasn't really expecting that so many people got the same thing as me. I mean I guess it is pretty much way to easy to get Emi since theres like basically only one defining choice on whether you get her or not. Funny how acting like yourself gets you, since I particullarly like to run. I was sorta hoping to get Hanako but Emi's good too.
As promised the end will come swiftly....
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I got Hanako first try by simply gearing my choices to gravitate towards her. The later choices make it kinda clear. Works for me.
Imagine me and you...
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

I started off not really trying for any girl in particular, just making choices based on what it seemed like Hisao would do. that got me Emi, like a lot of people. weird thing was, I didn't realize it was an ending until the credits rolled. I was like "wait, that was an ending? ...which girl did I get?" Emi's cool, but not my first choice.

I think that the ones you really have to work to not fuck up are Shizune and Rin, those were the hardest two for me to get. and yeah, like SirMax said, there are only a few Emi-based choices so it's easy to get her. hell, I was going for Hanako the second time, told Lilly and Rin I was fine, and ended up at the manly picnic... :shock:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.