About the game Hisao plays in the "Throwing Balls" scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Spoon

About the game Hisao plays in the "Throwing Balls" scene

Post by Spoon »

I think there have been a sign or warning or something along the lines of "In order to win this game you must exert significant physical force, so if you have, I dunno, a heart condition or something that could kill you if you work too hard, you might wanna step off." I know that it was Hisao's fault (well, partially Shizune and Misha for making him get another doll) but it seems like the school would know that there are students who might very well ball-toss themselves into cardiac arrest, and warn against certain games that tire somebody out. Imagine if they had DDR set up...
"Sometimes I sit for hours weighing the fine distinctions between spunk, pluck, balls, nerve, chutzpah, gall, and moxie."
Envy

Re: About the game Hisao plays in the "Throwing Balls" scene

Post by Envy »

"Excitement - No Hisao Allowed"
abscess

Post by abscess »

Envy wrote:"Excitement - No Hisao Allowed"
Ouch.

I agree with OP. Yamaku, being a school for people with need of some level of special care, should have those kind of signs. But then again, Misha nor Shizune knew at the moment that his heart is screwed up and Hisao probably didn't even notice if there was one, since he says he forgets about his condition (I think).
Siiiiigh....
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Yeah but these are student run stands, the class that was in charge of that one stand might not have been aware that someone like Hisao was in their school. Not to mention, being high school students, it's kind of assumed that they're aware of their limits.

You could the say the same about the track field, yes their is a risk of getting hurt, but people should know their limitations.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS

(YOU COULD HYPERVENTILATE)
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

You're thinking too much like an American, home of sue happy idiots.
Imagine me and you...
Spoon

Post by Spoon »

I find that highly offensive. I know plenty of idiots who are by no means sue-happy.
"Sometimes I sit for hours weighing the fine distinctions between spunk, pluck, balls, nerve, chutzpah, gall, and moxie."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Spoon wrote:I find that highly offensive. I know plenty of idiots who are by no means sue-happy.
Yeah! I'm slap-happy!! :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Snapped

Post by Snapped »

I assume just like they trust the students not to eat foods that will kill them (Except Emi. She doesn't trust you to not give yourself a heart attack), they assume students won't do stupid things at the festival, like get drunk and fall off roofs. I mean, if you're going to do that sort of stupid stuff, A sign isn't going to stop you.