DuaneMoody

Re: They only LOOK like drills.

Post by DuaneMoody »

Mei wrote:Ievan. Eye ee vee ay enn.
Malek

Post by Malek »

I like that.

I've been giving it some thought and i belive that the "drills" are alive and deamonic in nature.

I think futher study into this matter is needed.

Have a nice day.
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Malek wrote: I've been giving it some thought and i belive that the "drills" are alive and deamonic in nature.

I suggest reading malleus maleficarum for further study.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:
Malek wrote: I've been giving it some thought and i belive that the "drills" are alive and deamonic in nature.

I suggest reading malleus maleficarum for further study.
I prefer, "The Idiots Guide to Demons"; the Pope JP2 version. (well it was "Holy-Ghost" written, but he signed off on it.) :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote: "The Idiots Guide to Demons" :lol:
Sounds more like a book about "successfully" marrying Catholics to me.

Anyway, I think nobody has pointed out the similarities between Misha's "drills" and cornucopias. Seeing as they are a symbol of fertilism I no longer wonder why she is so popular.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:... they are a symbol of fertilism ...
Fertilism?? Fertility fetishism? Dang, the new things you learn about on the netz... :lol:
(I think you meant fertility but it was understood. I'm just rattling your chain a little.) :D

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Deimos wrote:Anyway, I think nobody has pointed out the similarities between Misha's "drills" and cornucopias. Seeing as they are a symbol of fertilism I no longer wonder why she is so popular.
Lets take this a step further. They're actually two symbols superimposed; The Cornucopia of Fertility and The Outward Spiral of Destruction, and represent the Feminist Agenda to overthrow male chauvinistic opression. (Or so they would have you believe...) She is obviously a high ranking operative within their regime!
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:... they are a symbol of fertilism ...
Fertilism?? Fertility fetishism? Dang, the new things you learn about on the netz... :lol:
(I think you meant fertility but it was understood. I'm just rattling your chain a little.) :D
Of course, this neologism was (cough cough) planned right from the beginning.

Well, if your minor rattling always consists of helping other people expressing themselves then you are invited to rattle my chain anytime you want! :wink:

vermithrx wrote:
Deimos wrote:Anyway, I think nobody has pointed out the similarities between Misha's "drills" and cornucopias. Seeing as they are a symbol of fertilism I no longer wonder why she is so popular.
Lets take this a step further. They're actually two symbols superimposed; The Cornucopia of Fertility and The Outward Spiral of Destruction, and reprsesent the Feminist Agenda to overthrow male chauvinistic opression. (Or so they would have you believe...) She is obviously a high ranking operative within their regime!
Could the fact that she has two "drills" and the two intellectual constructs you have pointed out represent dualism? I mean balance between life-spending fertility and destruction?
Last edited by Deimos on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Deimos wrote:
vermithrx wrote:
Lets take this a step further. They're actually two symbols superimposed; The Cornucopia of Fertility and The Outward Spiral of Destruction, and reprsesent the Feminist Agenda to overthrow male chauvinistic opression. (Or so they would have you believe...) She is obviously a high ranking operative within their regime!
Could the fact that she has two "drills" and the two intellectual constructs you have pointed out represent dualism. I mean balance between life-spending fertility and destruction?
Maybe she just has a weird hairstyle.

Nah, now I'm getting TOO crazy. :roll:
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

Princess Curls?

Could Misha be...
Bara

Post by Bara »

Solunar wrote:Princess Curls?
Could Misha be...
A Jewish Prince/ss? (Hassidic of course.) :roll:

powell

Post by powell »

they see me trollin
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Funny, I was the one who put those entries in... what have I spawned...?
静音是买外夫
Ninjask

Post by Ninjask »

So, they only look like drills but they are not? what are they? :lol: