Anyone else got the Kenji (bad ending?) in their first...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yvaN_ehT_nioJ

Re: Anyone else got the Kenji (bad ending?) in their first...

Post by yvaN_ehT_nioJ »

I got the Kenji ending on my first run through; I was trying to get the Lilly one.

I got the Kenji ending on my 2nd run through as well.

I stayed up till 1:00 AM working on getting a good ending. I luckily got Lilly on my 3rd time and sleep consumed me soon after.
Hmm, I think this game has a bit of a pseudo-lesson: being a nice to everyone will get you nowhere. :|
*interesting saying or quote here*
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

I got Kenji first time, mainly because I decided to answer honestly when Rin's idiot teacher asked me a stupid question.

Can't I be interested in hanging out with Rin and yet not actually want to join the art club? : <
heavenwrath

Post by heavenwrath »

I did. I mean I chose the choices I normally would have but Hisao screwed up somewhere along the line. Like I would have told Lilly and Rin that I was fine when I was walking back from town but I would have been sincere and relaxed about it. Then out of nowhere Hisao yells at them and I'm thinking "what a dick.
Kenji died

Post by Kenji died »

I got that ending too, damn, makes me think about my real life, lol
But it was a bit funny though, got drunk, fell from the roof top, died, got no girl, epic fail.
ThatsGobbles

Post by ThatsGobbles »

Wow, I did not know there was an ending where you could die, or end up with Kenji. I'm sorta morbidly curious, I think I'll replay it again tonight, heh.
gruesome

Post by gruesome »

nice guys finish last. or dead. I got this ending on the first go, too.
MythagoWoods

Post by MythagoWoods »

I got Kenji my first time too... by being nice to everyone. After looking at all the girls... I really wanna go after Lily. >.>
Screw you, Xom. Just... screw you.

Post by Guest »

I've acted like I would in reality. Got Kenji ending. I fail at live and everything.... :(
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

I got the Kenji ending first because I was indecisive. I couldn't decide which route I wanted to go through first, and by the time I made my choice it was too late.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
archon536

Post by archon536 »

I actually tried to go through the game the first time as "me," and I ended up at a choice that was not clear given the situation, and I picked the wrong option, causing the "Hisao-hissyfit." Of course, I ended up dying at the end of the "manly picnic." I went back through the second time and, being more careful, I wound up with Lilly. :P
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Saltor

Post by Saltor »

I played as me the first, time through, and ended up with hanako. This made me very happy.
Raiel

Post by Raiel »

I somehow feel like Sagara Sousuke (if anyone can get the reference to the first FMP season), because I got the Kenji ending on my first try XD
And like Sousuke I don't even know what I did wrong xD"""I never even had a chance to talk to Hanako after speaking to her for the first time o_o"
At first I didn't really know who I should go after but at the end it was a descision between Lilly and Rin. And after Lilly didn't show up anymore after an event involving both I went after Rin.
You know, the mentioned "walking up the hill" event with Rin and Lilly. There I nearly choose to play it cool, too. Because I just thought that would fit Hisao's character... but after he just overreacted and ran away, nothing really happened the day afterwards, so I revised my choice there <.<"
Jintor wrote:I got Kenji first time, mainly because I decided to answer honestly when Rin's idiot teacher asked me a stupid question.

Can't I be interested in hanging out with Rin and yet not actually want to join the art club? : <
AMEN!!! After I loaded the last option and changed it, it played out very diferently and I got Rin (which I wanted to in the end, too!)

Though ... the "manly picnic" (love that term xD) was really funny. Especially when Kenji talked about fate and "no way out" and asked Hisao to ask him a question *rofl*

I still don't know what I did wrong on most parts though (I didn't ignore or was rude to ALL girls... except maybe Hanako XD")
Lilly (Good End on 1st try), Rin (Good End on 1st try), Emi (Bad End on 1st try), Shizune ("Bad" End on 1st try), Hanako Arch (Good End on 1st try)
Favorite Char: 1.Rin 2.Misha 3.Kenji
Favorite Couple: Lilly x Hisao, Hisao x Misha x Shizune
Special Mention: Jigoro (for being awesome), Yandere Hanako (USO DA!), Emi's mom (for being MILFy)
Least Favorite Char: Emi (by far)
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I got Kenji also.

The point where I messed up was not talking to Hanako in Lunch Time Evolution. I was going for Lilly, but didn't realize that she had already been locked out, so I intensionally avoided Rin at the end too.
Ravendethshadow

Post by Ravendethshadow »

Emi first, and just now got hanako (I answered a bit more honestly for the second, which I should've done in the first place cause I like hanako the best).

However, after reading about the epic fail ending I wanna try for it lmao.

Post by Guest »

While walking back after the shopping trip with Lilly and Rin in tow, which option was ideal and which option would backfire seemed pretty obvious to me and while reading the board I was kinda surprised it caught people off guard. I didn't expect the "I'm fine"-answer to result in a hissy fit...I kinda expected Rin to suddenly remember her introductionary talk with you and ask if your heart thingie was acting up and, if confronted with denial on Hisao's end, openly question whether the heart thingie was made up and something WAS wrong with his tackle after all. During his lunch with Lilly and Hanako, Hisao already tries the "I'm fine"-option without the player having to make him and it's made clear neither Lilly nor Hanako is buying it. Going for a second bout of denial, especially with Rin present (which might have been the reason she's included in the scene), seemed like going against common sense. Not to mention the fact I expected Lilly to feel secretly offended if it turned out I was pushing her concern away, but did immediately confide my condition in the school weirdo.