what would happen if KS was animated

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: what would happen if KS was animated

Post by Aura »

There is no "true girl" or the canon story. All of the stories are equally true.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Aura wrote:There is no "true girl" or the canon story. All of the stories are equally true.
Even the ones we make up.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Aura wrote:There is no "true girl" or the canon story. All of the stories are equally true.
Figured. This is why I love KS. There's no way for [pic-a-girl]-fans to get butthurt.
Imagine me and you...
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

Vertical wrote:
Figured. This is why I love KS. There's no way for [pic-a-girl]-fans to get butthurt.
Except those girls who don't get a story. *gets out of the way of the horde of angry Misha fans*
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

Vertical wrote:
They'll find a way.
...I?

Post by ...I? »

OP im loving ur idea man, the ep thingy....it sounds like it might just work.
the main problem would be....maybe....if we want it to be good.
it would be cost of the animation.
i think.
maybe.

!
to lazy to register

Post by to lazy to register »

the same thing that would happen if someone managed to divide by zero.

It would probably have shizune ending, why? Because she's really the first girl with a path you meet. and her path feels the most pushed.

I never played the shuffle VN, but I liked the way the anime gave a fair amount of screen time to each girl. Something like that might work.

-the ever to lazy to register.
HybridPenguin

Post by HybridPenguin »

If the Elevens did fund it which studio would animate it?
Hellies

Post by Hellies »

Sunrise. Because we need giant mecha.
This can't become an anime, it'd run into the same problems that Tsukihime had. The routes are too different, so you'd have to stick to one route and aliente the rest of the fans.
Ice cream

Post by Ice cream »

giant crippled mechas...

.........with drills.......?
Guest28

Post by Guest28 »

Hellies wrote:Sunrise. Because we need giant mecha.
This can't become an anime, it'd run into the same problems that Tsukihime had. The routes are too different, so you'd have to stick to one route and aliente the rest of the fans.
Unless it was released as an OVA... and you chose which things to say/do which brought you to another part of the disc/ a different episode :o man, that'd be awesome...

and very similar to the game actually :mrgreen: heh
k'ulaa

Post by k'ulaa »

every character has it own stories, it'll be hard if they want to make the anime version
Bara

Post by Bara »

Guest28 wrote:
Hellies wrote:Sunrise. Because we need giant mecha.
Unless it was released as an OVA... and you chose which things to say/do which brought you to another part of the disc/ a different episode :o man, that'd be awesome...

and very similar to the game actually :mrgreen: heh
Sounds like a fully animated VN. I suppose someone, someday will do that. Come to think of it, someone probably has already done that. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Dick Gumshoe

Post by Dick Gumshoe »

I have nightmares when I think about what would happen if KS was turned into a TV show. It wouldn't remain the well crafted 10 hour or so saucy VN we have all fallen in love, salivated, and then ignored the FAQ and asked when it's going to be released over. It wouldn't stay in the hands of the fine team we have come to bug incessantly, it would be taken by studios and put into the hands of those who would ruin it forever.

Bloated from it's roots it would become a nightmare, a monstrous school drama entity that would grind on as long as people were watching, and they would choke it on the shovelfuls of 'creative lisence' they ram down it's throat. A rival school. All the girls get hot for Hisao and he spends 20+ episodes indecisively flitting from one girl to another whining about how confused he is. Serious business episodes about coping with disability after disability. Beach episode after hot springs episode after Okinawa episode after Baseball episode after Culture Festival episode. Rin gets magic powers. The school is haunted. Lots of forced slapstick humour where Hisao gets hit in the head. Hanako stabs someone, and things get real. Shizune becomes some kind of detective. Misha reveals her disability. Kenji spends several episodes 'powering up'. Traps, reverse traps, and reverse reverse traps swarm in. The cute dark skinned girl with the stump ('Stumpy') becomes a semi-regular character whos only role is to repeat things Lily says, but in an incredulous voice. Muto invents time travel. Constant jokes in poor taste about various physical ailments.

....I'm lying, I'd totally watch this.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

What's the japanese word for faggot?
"Who ya callin a cripple faggot... Ya faggot."
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."