Something I found on the Beeb.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Something I found on the Beeb.

Post by Guest »

Might have/inspire something for Lilly, but probably not. Clicky!
Rwr4539

Re: Something I found on the Beeb.

Post by Rwr4539 »

That was actually quite an interesting read.
SirAkbar

Post by SirAkbar »

Yeah, I was taken aback when my blind friend--who I wouldn't call shallow at all--told me that looks were a factor when dating someone.

I could see Shizune attempting a little deception during the Lilly path.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Interesting indeed!
Fore some reason I've always been interested in blind people, but I've never gotten to know any one.
Siiiiigh....
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

Interesting read, though not surprising when you consider that sighted people's tastes are influenced by what others will think of them for going out with that boy or girl. So, if your girlfriend is a real dog, there's no getting away from the fact that people will look down on you for going out with her. After all, you can try and be deep about it and say "who cares what people think if you love them?" but presunably you must have made a decision to hang around with them quite a lot in order to get to the point where you love them. I know I've turned girls at clubs down simply because I thought "I don't want to seem desperate in front of my friends/the other girls that I like that are here".

Anyway, it's really nice to see someone saying "the Beeb" on the internet. I go to websites that are almost exclusively American, so I don't see much British culture/grammar on the internet other than when I'm browsing sites such as the BBC site itself.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako

Post by Guest »

OP here, I'm a (fellow?) britfag so I say that sort of thing all the time. And I really should register...
flurk

Post by flurk »

yay fellow britfags!