There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wincrest

There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo?

Post by Wincrest »

If the following picture is anything to go by there's going to be a background picture of a "Nice Boat" in Katawa Shoujo
Nice Boat.jpg
Nice Boat.jpg (73.57 KiB) Viewed 8077 times
Source is at, http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... hotos.html.

Feel free to speculate on its nature here.

Personally, I think it will show up after Hisao gets to an intimate Misha scene while Shizune's still asleep in the room, the two of them assuming that just because Shizune's deaf she won't wake up. Hisao and Misha will be engaged in a deep love lock next to a sleeping and unaware Shizune, however, the heavy vibrations caused by their rampant unrestrained acts of love cause Shizune to awake, who upon seeing Hisao with Misha, brings out that little bit of Yandere inside her. Then the next thing Hisao knows, he's on a nice boat afloat the river Acheron.
Last edited by Wincrest on Thu May 28, 2009 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo

Post by Guest »

That post is a huge waste of space.

Yacht is probably Lilly's.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Maybe Hisao gets to ride a dolphin, and do flips and ish. That would explain the presence of a boat.
Kenji - "It was like that, but with poo."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Guest wrote:That post is a huge waste of space.

Yacht is probably Lilly's.
Nah, it is Akira's corporate yacht. It's the location where Akira, Muto and the Nurse lure Yuuko to have their way with her. :roll:

I would point out this is a totaly fabricated load of crap I just made up, but I know someone will chime in saying, "THATS HAAAWT!" and start asking for a path with this. So why should I bother? :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You guys are missing the most obvious explanation.

Hisao becomes a rapper.
SirAkbar

Post by SirAkbar »

Ah, this must be where Muto's whale-hunting ventures take place.
Anonymous4453

Post by Anonymous4453 »

INB4 Nice Boat End with beheaded Hisao.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Caesius wrote:Shizune becomes a rapper.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

Believe me when I say, Misha fucked a mermaid.

Oh wait, I'm Misha! Wahahaha~
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

Aaaah~
Naaaiiisuuu boootooo daaayooo~[1]

If Hisao ends up ON A BOAT it will be the best path.
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

I hate that song. :(
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

They needed that picture for the scene where Kenji hijacks one, drives it full speed up a ramp, sends it flying into the girls locker room, and then pulls out his two pistols. Just then, when all the half-undressed girls gasp and are too dumbfounded to even cover themselves, Kenji's shirt bursts open. His manly pecs and abs bring a flood of new emotion to all the women in the locker room. They all can't help but run up to him in an attempt to lick his radiant muscles. But as they draw near he simply mumbles under his breath;

"Bitches...and whores..."

A loud bang is heard, followed by the sound of a discarded bullet shell rings through the room. A girl with pink drill hair lays on the floor in fetal position. A red pool gradually forms from under her, the other girls stare at her. But their faces were not those of fear, no. They were faces of jealousy, they turned their gaze back to the masculine figure that is Kenji. Standing there, fire from the yacht behind emphasizing every detail of his muscles. The silence was cut off once again, the girls continued their uproars.

"Me, do me too! I wish to be penetrated!"
"Oh please, I want it! Please!"
"If you shoot it in me I might...kyaaaaaa~ ♥"

But Kenji's face was not amused. Behind his glasses he morbidly watched the girls without a sound. He grit his teeth as hard as he could before something had finally made him loose it. From the crowd of females, there was one who couldn't hold back any longer. Yuuko ran up to Kenji and held him tightly, her bare chest pressing against his. The remaining girls all gasped in unison.

"Do you...still love me?"

She asked, looking up into his eyes, which was now possible considering Kenji grew 2 times his size somewhere along all of this commotion.

"...I'm the goddamn batman..."

Multiple shells were now heard falling on the floor. It sounded as if someone had ran into a home decor store and purposely dropped all the wind chimes. Cries and moans of pleasure erupted from the lockeroom as it was drenched in a sea of crimson.

Kenji sails off into the night, on his flaming yacht, still splattered with the juices of every girl in the lockeroom. He took one final look back at the school he was leaving forever.

"..."

He stared in silence, as if waiting for something. Suddenly, an explosion! A shark piloting a T-Rex with a rocket launcher swooped up from the explosion and gave Kenji a good ol' fashioned Bro Fist. The shark and T-Rex both took out their electric guitars and shredded the most orgasmic music one could ever hear, all while on fire. Kenji drifted away into the ocean with his shark and T-Rex, drifting into the orange horizon.

"Bros before hoes."
Last edited by WASSHOI on Thu May 28, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Half the stuff on the blog is old and out of date.

Which includes that post. Sorry.
flurk

Post by flurk »

Bara wrote:It's the location where Akira, Muto and the Nurse lure Yuuko to have their way with her. :roll:

I would point out this is a totaly fabricated load of crap I just made up, but I know someone will chime in saying, "THATS HAAAWT!" and start asking for a path with this.
this made my day, oh wow
toast

Re: There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo?

Post by toast »

Somebody owns a boat. One of the girls is rich.

EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME IM ON A MOTHERFUCKING BOAT.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed