There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Synoptic

Re: There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo?

Post by Synoptic »

toast wrote:[...] One of the girls is rich.[...]
That girl is already being discussed on the forum. :D
"...!"
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Yeah, shizune is rolling in dosh.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Obviously, with her choice of tea.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Lilly was as well. She just screams "Elegant, sophisticated, upper class chick".
Nintendo Maniac 64

Re: There's a "Nice Boat" In Katawa Shoujo

Post by Nintendo Maniac 64 »

WASSHOI wrote:Suddenly, an explosion! A shark piloting a T-Rex with a rocket launcher swooped up from the explosion and gave Kenji a good ol' fashioned Bro Fist. The shark and T-Rex both took out their electric guitars and shredded the most orgasmic music one could ever hear, all while on fire. Kenji drifted away into the ocean with his shark and T-Rex, drifting into the orange horizon.
That part reminded me of this:
Katawa Shoujo's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

k8n

Post by k8n »

Anonymous4453 wrote:INB4 Nice Boat End with beheaded Hisao.
Don't tell me Hanako would hug the head and become insane. I HATE YOU SCHOOLDAYS! well only the anime.
When life overpowers death flesh takes form, when death overpowers life bones take form."

~Other Ichigo~
tyren

Post by tyren »

Caesius wrote:You guys are missing the most obvious explanation.

Hisao becomes a rapper.
Okay, the mental image I just got of Hisao, Rin and Lilly going "I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat! Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat!" while Shizune (using a technologically advanced voice generator) does the autotuned bits of the song is both scary and hilarious... :lol:
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Suriko wrote:Half the stuff on the blog is old and out of date.

Which includes that post. Sorry.
After reading through the whole post I noticed that he deliberately quoted that part of the blog, just to offer that made-up mini story for us to read.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

WASSHOI that story was amazing. Kenji should definitely have his own spinoff comic, which just adds to the eventual merchandise launching 4leaf into an economic state rivaling microsoft.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
WASSHOI wrote:Suddenly, an explosion! A shark piloting a T-Rex with a rocket launcher swooped up from the explosion and gave Kenji a good ol' fashioned Bro Fist. The shark and T-Rex both took out their electric guitars and shredded the most orgasmic music one could ever hear, all while on fire. Kenji drifted away into the ocean with his shark and T-Rex, drifting into the orange horizon.
Oh wow, it even has the guitar in it. I haven't seen this falcon punch collide version before, it fits so perfectly with my scene.
BcDed wrote:WASSHOI that story was amazing. Kenji should definitely have his own spinoff comic, which just adds to the eventual merchandise launching 4leaf into an economic state rivaling microsoft.
Thank you, it was pretty spontaneous but when I start writing a story I sometimes get carried away and make it a lot longer than I originally intended. Indeed, Kenji would make an awesome character for a spinoff comic.
toast

Post by toast »

WASSHOI wrote:
Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
That reminded me of this.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed