Fanime Con

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

stalk

Fanime Con

Post by stalk »

Fanime con is this weekend! Anyone going?

http://www.fanime.com/

I'll be there! Say hi if you want. It should be easy to find me. I'll probably be the only person there with a dog at her side.

This is me. Me!

I wont bite.... But I might sic my dog on you.

Just kidding.....

I'll have a pen and paper with me... So you can talk to me!
DuaneMoody

Re: Fanime Con

Post by DuaneMoody »

stalk wrote:I'll have a pen and paper with me
[insert obligatory Death Note joke here]
stalk

Post by stalk »

DuaneMoody wrote:
*dots down Duane Moody's name... death from heart attack after trying to peek up someone's skirt.. and finding out it's no girl at all. :shock:
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

A few people on IRC mentioned they'd be going.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Bara

Post by Bara »

I'd enjoy it and its reasonably close but I have to visit my sister who just was released from the hospital on thursday. My Memorial Day weekend is booked.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
stranger

Post by stranger »

stalk wrote:I'll be there! Say hi if you want. It should be easy to find me. I'll probably be the only person there with a dog at her side.
What's it like going to cons full of hearing people? Are there any around specifically by/for the deaf?
remember to take your meds, kids
stalk

Post by stalk »

stranger wrote:
stalk wrote:I'll be there! Say hi if you want. It should be easy to find me. I'll probably be the only person there with a dog at her side.
What's it like going to cons full of hearing people? Are there any around specifically by/for the deaf?
It'll be my first con so I don't know what it's going to be like. I imagine it's going to be just like any other convention I've been to. I go in, ignore everyone, look at what I want to see, and go out. But this time, I'll take lots and lots of pictures of cosplayers...... :mrgreen: I don't have the guts to do it myself. But I like to look at it.

And no there are no deaf anime cons that I'm aware of. I only really know a handful of deaf fans, and only one of them I know IRL.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

stalk wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:
*dots down Duane Moody's name... death from heart attack after trying to peek up someone's skirt.. and finding out it's no girl at all. :shock:
HNNNGGH
davidsonshdw

Post by davidsonshdw »

stalk wrote:
stranger wrote:
It'll be my first con so I don't know what it's going to be like. I imagine it's going to be just like any other convention I've been to. I go in, ignore everyone, look at what I want to see, and go out. But this time, I'll take lots and lots of pictures of cosplayers...... :mrgreen: I don't have the guts to do it myself. But I like to look at it.

And no there are no deaf anime cons that I'm aware of. I only really know a handful of deaf fans, and only one of them I know IRL.
You could pull off Lilly, even have the dog!
stalk

Post by stalk »

davidsonshdw wrote:
stalk wrote:
stranger wrote:

You could pull off Lilly, even have the dog!
A deaf person cosplaying as a blind character is amusing on so many levels. But being able to pull something off and wanting to pull something off are two entirely different matters. :p
Mr.Average

Post by Mr.Average »

I wish I could pull off Lilly... but I'm a guy xD
Atashi

Post by Atashi »

Mr.Average wrote:I wish I could pull off Lilly... but I'm a guy xD
Don't let that stop you; cosplay knows no limits. :D
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

ManFaye, mean ManLilly

Oh dear god...
静音是买外夫
stranger

Post by stranger »

Mr.Average wrote:I wish I could pull off Lilly... but I'm a guy xD
Lilly dresses conservatively enough that I could be cool with that, provided you are a convincing trap...

Oh god, what has the internet made me?
remember to take your meds, kids
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

stranger wrote:Oh god, what has the internet made me?
HarderBetterFasterStronger