So what is going to happen to misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by Snicket »

Or rather she's a manifestation of one of Shizune's deep emotions.

-Na, i can't see either working.

Unless one of the Devs leaks any information to us we'll just have to wait for the final release
Bara

Post by Bara »

Snicket wrote:its would have to be a shared illusion through out the whole school for that to work. Since Misha talks to a few people in the game.
Maybe Kenji is slipping something into the schools water supply that causes hallucinations. As long as "the last sane man on earth" sticks to bottled watter who cares about the female enemy and their femanine "wimp-a-thizers". :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

Post by Guest »

Speaking of the Man in the Striped Scarf, I've got my own little theory here. Kenji's insanity stems, Dr. Strangelove-like, from a catastrophic "failure to launch" with his old girlfriend. Now, Misha and he are clearly well-acquainted with one another, as her dialogue shows whenever the two are in earshot, and Kenji, bless him, seems unaware that she is on the council.

What if Misha was his old girlfriend, and part of Shizune's path was helping to heal his psychosis by setting him back up with her?

Come to think, every girl has a counterpart (Lilly/Hanako, Emi/Rin, etc.). What if every path ended like that, Kenji getting a new close personal friend?

...He would be horrified to learn that the Radical Feminist Forces were already moving to neutralize him. Sigh. Nevermind.
UnKreativ

Post by UnKreativ »

If Hisao dosen't like Misha as his girlfriend... I'm sure we'll find some brave men here for that purpose. I'd be a possible volunteer.
There should always be some hope left for all Hikikomoris like me out there... in my opinion.
"The end of the world as we know it. Like weekends usually are, but more dire. Much more dire."
- Rin Tezuka
Mike1849

Post by Mike1849 »

Hey everyone, I just found out about this game a week ago and the first path I played was Shizune's.

I think I know what would happen to Misha... she would stay Shizune's and Hisao's friends.

remember in the cafe when Shizune signed something to Hisao. Misha wouldn't tell him what it meant because it was something nice. I think she was saying that she liked Hisao. Shizune wouldn't push her friend aside because she gets a boyfriend nor would Hisao pull Shizune away from her best friend.

Misha would be very happy to see Shizune find someone to love. I can also see that she seemed to push the two together.
Zz

Post by Zz »

Well her condition would probably be important to her end. I get the feeling that her hyperactivity and living her life through Shizune is all an attempt to keep her mind busy and from thinking about her impending death. She probably has a hard time getting to sleep at night. Though I do like the idea of adding a "bad" end to the Kenji route where she turns out to be the leader of the feminist conspiracy and takes over the world.