So what is going to happen to misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:I suspect there is an ending where Hisao keeps Shizune as his wiafu and Misha as the housepet. Whether Hisao starts practicing bestiality is none of our concern, though :lol:
Ewwww, cue the banjoes to start playing and cut to a shot of Muto telling the Nurse to, "Wahahahaha! like a Misha..."
(some images that pop into my head I should supresss, really, really, really should...) :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

toast wrote:To me, it seems that Misha will probably just turn into more of a side character once you start learning sign language.
Misha and Shizune seem really close in the demo and I think that the only way Misha could be sidelined as a character is if Hisao deliberately tries to make that happen, which would be a one way ticket to Bad Endsville. You don't try to get between a girl and her friends if you want to remain on speaking terms with her, let alone her closest (and possibly only) confidant.

If anything, Hisao will probably have to cultivate a friendship of his own with Misha, or at least do more than simply tolerate her, in order for Shizune begin fully trusting him. He will need to be able to to accept her as part of Shizune's life, just as he will Shizune's family and everything else about her and those around her if the relationship is to last. (The same goes for her when it comes to Hisao.) Drama ensues otherwise, at least until the issue is resolved through a reconciliation of some kind, or heartbreak.
C'est la vie.
vaen

Post by vaen »

vermithrx wrote:
toast wrote:To me, it seems that Misha will probably just turn into more of a side character once you start learning sign language.
Misha and Shizune seem really close in the demo and I think that the only way Misha could be sidelined as a character is if Hisao deliberately tries to make that happen, which would be a one way ticket to Bad Endsville. You don't try to get between a girl and her friends if you want to remain on speaking terms with her, let alone her closest (and possibly only) confidant.

If anything, Hisao will probably have to cultivate a friendship of his own with Misha, or at least do more than simply tolerate her, in order for Shizune begin fully trusting him. He will need to be able to to accept her as part of Shizune's life, just as he will Shizune's family and everything else about her and those around her if the relationship is to last. (The same goes for her when it comes to Hisao.) Drama ensues otherwise, at least until the issue is resolved through a reconciliation of some kind, or heartbreak.
C'est la vie.
you are old and wise and not very familiar with visual novels :lol:
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

vaen wrote:you are old and wise and not very familiar with visual novels :lol:
Haha! 22 is old? :P I'm just very observant. You're right that I'm not familiar with VNs, though. This was my first and only one so far. However, from what I've read since joining these forums, this is not your typical VN.

Besides, you can create a lot of drama just around Hisao's tightrope act as he tries to become close with Misha, but not so close as to get in the way of wooing Shizune. On wrong step and a misunderstanding could topple the whole endeavor. (These are high school students we're talking about, after all.) Not only that, misunderstandings are even easier to blunder into because of the language barrier between Hisao and Shizune. Misha could either be a source of trouble for the relationship, or someone to help patch things up, or both at various points in the story. Sidelining her would remove a lot of opportunities to add depth to Shizune's story by making it less complex.
Haruhiist

Post by Haruhiist »

ehehe, first post.
It could be like CLANNAD with the Kyou/Ryou route.
Choosing Ryou over Kyou leads to a Kyou bad end,
hence.
Misha = Shizune bad end?
smart, witty posts don't seem to be my thing.
vaen

Post by vaen »

I'm still convinced misha is a serious yandere when provoked. (somehow)
that's ok though, yandere are cute too :3
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Maybe a "Misha route" will be integrated with Shizune's route and will "emerge" depending on how you interact with Shizine.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

vaen wrote:I'm still convinced misha is a serious yandere when provoked. (somehow)
Attachments
misha666.png
misha666.png (44.53 KiB) Viewed 5026 times
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

vaen wrote:I'm still convinced misha is a serious yandere when provoked. (somehow)

yandere's tend to have pink hair so maybe
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

She falls down a well. Everyone who saw the event recalls a haunting "WAHAHAHAHAHA~!" noise coming from the well.

If only.

edit:
Everyone save for Shizune.

WAHAHAHA
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Honestly Im probably going to go the Shizune route first in the full release just to know what happens to Misha. I wonder if she will actively try to sabatoge your relationship if you make her end up as the odd woman out....
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well considering that Shizune and Misha are connected at the hip (not literally of course) I don't see her trying to sabotage Shizune's and Hiraso's relationship. If anything she'll try to be a part of it rather then be a third wheel. Then again i'm only basing this off the demo
vaen

Post by vaen »

and after all this it turns out Misha was just a shared delusion between Shizune and Hisao. nobody else ever noticed her.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

its would have to be a shared illusion through out the whole school for that to work. Since Misha talks to a few people in the game.
vaen

Post by vaen »

Snicket wrote:its would have to be a shared illusion through out the whole school for that to work. Since Misha talks to a few people in the game.
not if the entire scene where she talks to a 3rd person is itself a delusion, and the person wouldn't recall it ever happening when questioned :D

of course it's bullshit, but I like the though of some ending going all sixth sense on us. :3