So what is going to happen to misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DuaneMoody

Re: So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by DuaneMoody »

vermithrx wrote: I've got to get my puppets
Katawa Puppet Pals.

You know you'd watch it.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

abscess wrote:
vermithrx wrote:Ah! So you either want to see Misha get to have sex with someone or get pissed that someone else is having sex with "her" someone, but it doesn't really make much difference to you who those someones are. Correct?
Maaaan.... I must have worded stuff real badly to get my very first post so misunderstood... No, what I meant is that I think, based in nothing, that Misha may be interested in Shizune in a personal level, thus she wouldn't take too kindly the fact that a person she is interested in be taken away by another person, in this case being hisao.
With the "bandwagon" part in my second post I wanted to say that I was considering more "bandwagons" than the ones already mentioned in the previous pages.

Anyway, the thing of Misha being the girl Kenji had sex with seems viable. Consider this scenario:
-Kenji meets Misha.
-After getting to know each other Kenji bangs Misha.
-Misha meets/takes interest in Shizune.
-Misha leave Kenji for Shizune.
-Kenji's manliness earns him the title of "the manliest man" in Earth.
Eh, I'm still not getting it, but I'm pretty tired right now so nothing else is really making much sense to me either...except Kenji logic, hence my last post. I shouldn't post when I'm in a daze like this, but I feel like it, so I'm going to anyway. So, continuing my rant from before...

Ah ha! That's why we never get to see Iwanako's face! If we did, the weakest among us would spontaneously combust like Hanako's poor father. Her super-shy moe face got to him and "poof" another freedom fighter gone. She's an agent too, you know. They're all agents, women that is. Even some men are! They've been twisted by their evil mind games, like the head nurse. He's been in that loli girl's thrall for months! Can't he see!?! It's only a matter of time before he ceases to be useful to her and then... But it's too late for him now. We have to focus on the one man left who hasn't been corrupted by their lies. Hisao! He's the key to it all, you see! He's the only one other than Kenji who has met the vile Iwanako and lived! We must recue him from their dark clutches so he can join with Kenji and end this reign of terror over all mankind! I call for a MANLY PICNIC OF EPIC PROPORTIONS to discuss this issue! We will be exposing ourselves, I know, but that is a risk we must all be willing to take if we are going to win this war against the Feminist Forces that opress us! Listen closely now because this is important. We can't afford to let them know what we're up to, so we need to disguise our picnic so they'll never suspect it. I have the perfect plan. A plan so subtle and clever it would make even Kenji, the manliest of us manly men proud! We will have...a Con...
Akira

Post by Akira »

vermithrx wrote:They've been twisted by their evil mind games, like the head nurse. He's been in that loli girl's thrall for months!
Ah, that explains why he can apparently only see out of one eye. :wink:
Bara

Post by Bara »

vermithrx wrote:... I call for a MANLY PICNIC OF EPIC PROPORTIONS to discuss this issue!
Am I the only one who felt a shudder go down their spine on reading this sentence? :lol:
vermithrx wrote:... We will be exposing ourselves, I know, but that is a risk we must all be willing to take ...
Naked students arrested on top of school building... pictures at 11.... :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
vermithrx wrote:... I call for a MANLY PICNIC OF EPIC PROPORTIONS to discuss this issue!
Am I the only one who felt a shudder go down their spine on reading this sentence? :lol:
No.
Siiiiigh....
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Validus Razgriz wrote:Has no one considered the idea that:
Misha was the one Kenji mentioned having sex with a year ago during the MANLY PICNIC?
You aren't the first to consider that one...
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

It is sad if hisao become a couple with shizune.......Shizune will stick more to hisao and hope for some privacy with hisao.Misha will be left alone then,since she doesnt have alot friend in yamaku.Or will she quarrel with hisao for take away her best friend?end with hisao/shizune enemies=misha?
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
trickygv

Post by trickygv »

Here's how I see this happening, Hisao wants to learn sign language, but due to circumstances he cant get into a class for it. so he turns to Misha and asks to teach him sign language in secret, not letting Shizune know. During this time Hisao will have to gain her permission to date Shizune, or risk learning incorrect sign.
Hellies

Post by Hellies »

Absolutely nothing. Misha will still be Shizune's friend, and hang out with her slightly less often, but only when Shizune is with Hisao.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

Misha and Hisao will combine, (Misha sits on Hisao's shoulders) and Giga Drill Breaker Kenji so Hisao can sleep easy at night. Misha will die of exhaustion after wards, at peace, knowing that her drills were used for justice. She will leave Hisao her last words of wisdom: ""Don't WAHAHAHA~ in the you who WAHAHAHAHA~ in me. Don't WAHAHAHAHA~ in the me who WAHAHAHA~ in you. HNGGGG in the you who HNNNGGGs in yourself."

Shizune and Hisao will go on to become a lovely tsundere couple, and form a city called Misha City.

also hisao defeats the anti-spiral, w/e
Jeanette

Post by Jeanette »

It's simple, really.

Hisao won't be able to take a class to learn Sign Language, so he'll have to rely on Misha to communicate, all the time.

Thus, she'll be present the whole route, including the H Scene as she translates your dirty talk and the moaning.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

One idea that I had was that the "no Misha route" is a clever way of saying they won't put in a route for her in act one, but one of "Shizune's" endings will make it that you end up with her. E.g, if you get Shizune in act 1, you later get the option to choose Misha over Shizune. Doesn't seem very likely though, since the developers seem to mostly avoid that kind of weasel talk.
toast

Post by toast »

SirMax wrote:One idea that I had was that the "no Misha route" is a clever way of saying they won't put in a route for her in act one, but one of "Shizune's" endings will make it that you end up with her. E.g, if you get Shizune in act 1, you later get the option to choose Misha over Shizune. Doesn't seem very likely though, since the developers seem to mostly avoid that kind of weasel talk.
There is no Misha route. It's like the cake. I think it was planned, it just got lost in development. To me, it seems that Misha will probably just turn into more of a side character once you start learning sign language.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

I'm not so sure Misha wil be become a side character once you learn sign language. I mean, obviously you'll have enough just you-and-Shizune moments, but just because you learn it doesn't mean the rest of the school does. Misha's still gonna be boosting around with Shizune, same as always.

Besides, even if you couldn't see her, you could still hear her.
abscess

Post by abscess »

I suspect there is an ending where Hisao keeps Shizune as his wiafu and Misha as the housepet. Whether Hisao starts practicing bestiality is none of our concern, though :lol:
Siiiiigh....