And now for something completely different.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Fri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm

I see things in a classic elemental perspective; earth, wind, fire and water. I personally favor the fire element, as well as a branch of the wind element called thunder.

Hanako has been burned, therefore, I see her as the fire element, but that was added to a scared and lonely base resembling water. Therefore, Hanako is water/fire, and that's just fine for me.
Image

User avatar
eaterofsouls101
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by eaterofsouls101 » Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 pm

lol i like fire too,and i agree with the hanako being water/fire

i see lily as maybe earth(leafs)

rin aslo as earth(Rocks)

Shiz as ...not sure o.o

Misha as all of them combind :o
TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.

Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Fri May 15, 2009 9:59 pm

eaterofsouls101 wrote:lol i like fire too,and i agree with the hanako being water/fire

i see lily as maybe earth(leafs)

rin aslo as earth(Rocks)

Shiz as ...not sure o.o

Misha as all of them combind :o
Shizune is a wind element with some refined water qualities. As they say, a whisper in the wind goes a long way, I think.

EDIT: "Rocks" are earth themselves, they just like to roll. :lol:

Hrm ... let's see ... branches of the four elements ...

Don't get me started on lightning being fire. It makes SOME sense, but wind affects weather conditions.

Earth - Wood (plants, trees, etc.), Steel is a mixture of fire and earth in one instance. Earth and wind make Sandstorm.
Water - Ice, most obviously. Steam is a mixture of fire and water.
Fire - Light, perhaps? I haven't thought of this one. Fire and wind makes Firestorm, as in embers from a burning roof jump to the next.
Wind - Thunder, Lightning, Rain is a mixture of wind and water in one instance
Last edited by Bluest Big Bang on Fri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

TKPsycho
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 am

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by TKPsycho » Fri May 15, 2009 10:00 pm

You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.

User avatar
Strider
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Strider » Fri May 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Rin's much too breezy to be earth. I'd lean more towards air.

As for Lilly, water, she's calm and composed, but far from sturdy (just look at the scene where she and Hisao meet up with Rin).

Shizune's fiery, but she's got the tenacity to back it up, so I'd think a combination of fire and earth.

Hanako would prolly be as far from fire as possible: a combination of water and air (because she's so flighty, but at the same time quiet).

Emi'd be a combination of air and fire. She's quick and lively, but she lacks actual power.

Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Fri May 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Strider wrote:Rin's much too breezy to be earth. I'd lean more towards air.

As for Lilly, water, she's calm and composed, but far from sturdy (just look at the scene where she and Hisao meet up with Rin).

Shizune's fiery, but she's got the tenacity to back it up, so I'd think a combination of fire and earth.

Hanako would prolly be as far from fire as possible: a combination of water and air (because she's so flighty, but at the same time quiet).

Emi'd be a combination of air and fire. She's quick and lively, but she lacks actual power.
Hanako's fire half was forced and tragic. It's not in personality, but in substance.
Image

Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 pm

TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
Kenji is water/wind, and strong in the trait of being shaky and unpredictable.
Image

User avatar
Strider
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Strider » Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Bluest Big Bang wrote:
Strider wrote:Rin's much too breezy to be earth. I'd lean more towards air.

As for Lilly, water, she's calm and composed, but far from sturdy (just look at the scene where she and Hisao meet up with Rin).

Shizune's fiery, but she's got the tenacity to back it up, so I'd think a combination of fire and earth.

Hanako would prolly be as far from fire as possible: a combination of water and air (because she's so flighty, but at the same time quiet).

Emi'd be a combination of air and fire. She's quick and lively, but she lacks actual power.
Hanako's fire half was forced and tragic. It's not in personality, but in substance.
Meh, I can see that. But I'd expect such an aspect to show itself.

Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Strider wrote:
Bluest Big Bang wrote:
Strider wrote:Rin's much too breezy to be earth. I'd lean more towards air.

As for Lilly, water, she's calm and composed, but far from sturdy (just look at the scene where she and Hisao meet up with Rin).

Shizune's fiery, but she's got the tenacity to back it up, so I'd think a combination of fire and earth.

Hanako would prolly be as far from fire as possible: a combination of water and air (because she's so flighty, but at the same time quiet).

Emi'd be a combination of air and fire. She's quick and lively, but she lacks actual power.
Hanako's fire half was forced and tragic. It's not in personality, but in substance.
Meh, I can see that. But I'd expect such an aspect to show itself.
She's afraid of her fire. It's there permanently, but she desperately wants it to go away. Therefore, she tries to repair much of her water base by hiding what was broken.

Hmm. This leads me to think she has a little wind in her, and in some sort of twisted hint, shadow may be a branch of the wind element.
Image

User avatar
Strider
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Strider » Fri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Bluest Big Bang wrote: She's afraid of her fire. It's there permanently, but she desperately wants it to go away. Therefore, she tries to repair much of her water base by hiding what was broken.

Hmm. This leads me to think she has a little wind in her, and in some sort of twisted hint, shadow may be a branch of the wind element.
Makes sense, I can see your point.

User avatar
eaterofsouls101
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by eaterofsouls101 » Sat May 16, 2009 12:21 am

TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
LOL i spilt all my ceral on the floor laughing from this....
TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.

Bluest Big Bang
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 am
Location: All over the God-damned place.
Contact:

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Bluest Big Bang » Sat May 16, 2009 1:23 am

TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
'Cause Kenji's going to hell.
Image

User avatar
SnigendePind
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 11:23 am
Location: Denmark, EU

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by SnigendePind » Sat May 16, 2009 2:58 am

TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
This post can be understood in several ways.

For 4channers, it's obvious.
For not-4channers, it's not.
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.

TKPsycho
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 am

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by TKPsycho » Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 am

SnigendePind wrote:This post can be understood in several ways.

For 4channers, it's obvious.
For not-4channers, it's not.
Anybody who was born in the 80's should get something out of it. Glad it generated some laughs, though 8)

User avatar
Fidelas
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am
Location: California, USA

Re: And now for something completely different.

Post by Fidelas » Sat May 16, 2009 3:25 am

Lilly: Water-Earth
Hanako: Water-Wind
Rin: Wind-Water
Emi: Fire-Wind
Shizune: Fire-Earth
Misha: Fire-Wind

Following my perceptions of
Fire: Intense
Water: Soft
Earth: Stable
Wind: Shifting

If we go off of the Wu Xing style of Wood-Fire-Earth-Metal-Water as Sensitivity-Creativity-Clarity-Intuition-Spontaneity,
Lilly: Wood-Earth
Hanako: Earth-Water
Rin: Fire-Metal
Emi: Wood-Water
Shizune: Metal-Earth
Misha: Water-Metal

Hisao of course, has to be heart.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants

Post Reply