Hanako has two eyes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: Hanako has two eyes

Post by Snicket »

i've seen a few pictures of either Hanako either having both eyes normal and one not.

I found this one on the fan art web sight
Attachments
203.jpg
203.jpg (161.71 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

cpl_crud wrote:You probably haven't finished Lilly's route. Lilly's last scene unlocks when you finish Hanako's route (as they are the same base scene) but you may not have played it as Lilly.

You need to see all 5 endings before getting the CG, meaning that it is possible to get the CG without reaching 100%, or to get 100% without getting the CG.
It's a little quirk that will go away in the full version, but the flow control didn't allow it to be fixed in Act 1
Thanks a lot for the help! Heh. I knew something was wrong when I saw that I had gotten Lilly's route. I was a bit worried that there was a big lapse in my memory....
toast

Post by toast »

Snicket wrote:i've seen a few pictures of either Hanako either having both eyes normal and one not.

Plagarism?
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

tyren wrote:Thank you. I've seen a lot of posts referring to Hanako's "good eye" as if she were blind in the other, which I guess is kind of understandable since I don't think we ever actually SEE the other eye, but I never saw anything that suggested she was actually blind in that eye.

Now I can resist the urge to post nitpicky diatribes and just link to this thread instead! :P
It's understandable, especially since there are other characters with burn scars that *do* affect their eyes (Zuko from Avatar, for example, whose left eye is sort of permanently semi-closed because of his scar)
Snicket wrote:i've seen a few pictures of either Hanako either having both eyes normal and one not.

There are a lot of orphaned concepts on the Shimmie, though, and I think that's one of them.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

WASSHOI wrote:the last CG you get for completing the demo 100%.
I WAS SUPPOSED TO SIT THROUGH ALL THE CREDITS?!?
tyren

Post by tyren »

stranger wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:You probably haven't finished Lilly's route. Lilly's last scene unlocks when you finish Hanako's route (as they are the same base scene) but you may not have played it as Lilly.
...The fireworks scene wasn't the last of Lilly's?
If you saw that scene, then you saw all there was to see. Strange that you're reading 100%. Maybe try it the other way around and do Hanako's route? (Can't remember if the bug only happens if you've done Hanako and not Lily or if it happens the other way around too.)
stranger

Post by stranger »

tyren wrote:If you saw that scene, then you saw all there was to see. Strange that you're reading 100%. Maybe try it the other way around and do Hanako's route? (Can't remember if the bug only happens if you've done Hanako and not Lily or if it happens the other way around too.)
I didn't make it to 100, but he said that you had to finish Hanako's to get all of Lilly's, and I did Lilly's before Hanako's and got to the fireworks...
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

It seems that Lilly and Hanako's routes are intertwined with each other, so that if you finish either one of their story paths, the Library will think that you finished the other one's story path as well. But it's not.
fanatic

Post by fanatic »

it would make sense that she still has two eyes, when your face is on fire your probably gona close your eyes from the heat. so dose just have like scarred eyelids? also eyebrows im pretty sure hait dosent grow on scar tissue i have a small on on my leg from I got from a nail before and theres no hair on the scar tissue.
tyren

Post by tyren »

stranger wrote:
tyren wrote:If you saw that scene, then you saw all there was to see. Strange that you're reading 100%. Maybe try it the other way around and do Hanako's route? (Can't remember if the bug only happens if you've done Hanako and not Lily or if it happens the other way around too.)
I didn't make it to 100, but he said that you had to finish Hanako's to get all of Lilly's, and I did Lilly's before Hanako's and got to the fireworks...
Oh, I misread, thought you were the one having problems.

It's not that you have to finish Hanako's route to get all of Lilly's. There's a bug where if you complete Hanako's route first, then Lilly's ending shows as unlocked. When you try to view it it takes you to Hanako's ending, so it's not actually unlocked. So if that happens you'll end up stuck at 98% but showing all scenes unlocked, and you have to go back and complete Lilly's route instead of Hanako's to get 100%.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Hell, Two-Face can still see out of his eye, compared to him Hanako has a mild skin rash. :)
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

If both her eyes are functional, does that mean both her breasts are functional as well?
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Caesius wrote:If both her eyes are functional, does that mean both her breasts are functional as well?
Classified information.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Caesius wrote:If both her eyes are functional, does that mean both her breasts are functional as well?
By "functional" do you mean "looks okay" or "can still make milk?" :P
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
By "functional" do you mean "looks okay" or "can still make milk?" :P
Does it have to be one or the other?