What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

A_Gray_Phantom

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

What about how the girls would react when they see Hisao's chest? http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1865
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty
krabbymcnabby

Post by krabbymcnabby »

I haven't really thought of it that much, all i can tell really is that, In my opinion the person most likley to give a hand/blowjob is Emi, remember what she says on her path

Remember to warm yourself up, warm-ups are ALWAYS important. Even if she doesn't like them

Now that's what i call epic foreshadowing :P
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

krabbymcnabby wrote:I haven't really thought of it that much, all i can tell really is that, In my opinion the person most likley to give a hand/blowjob is Emi, remember what she says on her path

Remember to warm yourself up, warm-ups are ALWAYS important. Even if she doesn't like them
A handjob or a blowjob can sometimes be the main dish rather than warming up. After any kind of orgasm comes the so-called afterglow which can be described as some form of cooling down. So orgasming as "warm-up" would be contradictory unless someone aims to have more stamina (= more time before a new climax occurs) for real sex but you would still need about 10 to 30 minutes of cooling down before that.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You seem to be forgetting that this is a visual novel being done in true Japanese style.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote:You seem to be forgetting that this is a visual novel being done in true Japanese style.
If that would be true there would be censure (not counting Kenji's figleaf) in the real game. And bukkake because everything is profoundly more Japanese when you include it!!!
Last edited by Deimos on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Raze

Post by Raze »

I haven't really thought of it that much, all i can tell really is that, In my opinion the person most likley to give a hand/blowjob is Emi, remember what she says on her path

Now that's what i call epic foreshadowing :P
I also noticed Rin saying something among the lines of
>
"I prefer doing it while standing/being on top (?? i'm typing this from memory now, don't recall the axact words used), but you can't just ask the wall to lie down."
>
while she talks about her mural.

My "USEFUL KNOWLEDGE" sense was tingling. Coolface.jpg.
Guess

Post by Guess »

Well, however the sex scene goes, I hope it goes better than this....

Just look at the female turtle at 0:36, she's like ".... yah, sure.... can we get this over with?" Poor guy...
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Guess wrote:Well, however the sex scene goes, I hope it goes better than this....

Just look at the female turtle at 0:36, she's like ".... yah, sure.... can we get this over with?" Poor guy...
Well, that at least gives us an idea as to how Hisao may react should he suddenly be struck with a heart attack whilst in the throes of lovemaking.

If he and the girl he was with were both wearing large boxes while having sex...
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Tsuuga

Post by Tsuuga »

Ozymil wrote:I also noticed Rin saying something among the lines of
>
"I prefer doing it while standing/being on top (?? i'm typing this from memory now, don't recall the axact words used), but you can't just ask the wall to lie down."
>
while she talks about her mural.

My "USEFUL KNOWLEDGE" sense was tingling. Coolface.jpg.
You got it almost exactly backwards. Screenshotted because hell yes that's useful knowledge.
Attachments
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png (652.41 KiB) Viewed 4386 times
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

It's obvious she's talking about the "Monster Mash."

IT WAS A GRAVEYAAAHD SMASH!
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Earl_of_Grey

Post by Earl_of_Grey »

PsychoPJ wrote: The bath scene was actually meant for Lilly, Rin was just suppose to have the help with clothes bit.
Damn, that's some psychic power you must have there. Here we are way forward in 2013, finished game sitting contentedly in our memories, and you've predicted the essential setup for Lilly's bathtub visit and the subsequent sexy time

and then The way helping Rin dry off and get changed after a walk in the rain leads to her final H-scene.

I tip my hat to you, Sir.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Tsuuga wrote:
You got it almost exactly backwards. Screenshotted because hell yes that's useful knowledge.
Aarrh! RIN"S BOOB :melted:

On-topic : (yes, I can type while I am fluid) I don't sure, I guess sex with any girl but Hanako would apparently lack of something. But you have right not to care about it :D

Oh, and I guess having sex with one you love would be a good one, unless it's terrible.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oh hey, this topic seems old. :lol:
Okay, my input:
Emi: Fun and energetic sex. Possibly some kinky stuff. Definitely a lot of it (Running kicks up your sex drive)
Shizune: Definitely Kinky shit with her. She ties Hisao to a chair.
Rin: I have no idea.
Hanako: Umm, I think aside from the fact she'd be uncomfortable slightly (less flexible due to her scarring makes a lot of sense) it'd probably one of those "d'aaw" love-making sessions.
Lilly: Passionate, long, probably a lot with how she acts XD.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:She ties Hisao to a chair.
More like she loosely drapes a bit of rope around him. :P

And as for how sex with each of the girls would be...

Shizune: Ear sex (she doesn't use them for anything else, so why not?)

Rin: Footjobs.

Hanako: Fun with hot wax.

Emi: Anal.

Rin: Cloud sex (Do not try to comprehend this act. Seriously. You'll hurt yourself.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:She ties Hisao to a chair.
More like she loosely drapes a bit of rope around him. :P

And as for how sex with each of the girls would be...

Shizune: Ear sex (she doesn't use them for anything else, so why not?)

Rin: Footjobs.

Hanako: Fun with hot wax.

Emi: Anal.

Rin: Cloud sex (Do not try to comprehend this act. Seriously. You'll hurt yourself.)
Rin gets two because Rin. But you forgot Lilly!