What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by pandaphil »

Count Crainic wrote:
Yeah, if we look for someone like one of the KS girls, we're doomed to failure. Its more a matter of looking for someone you get along with, have similar interests to, and get along with. Eventually if you fall in love she'll be better than any VN girl.
Agreed to some extent, but mate, every time I find all sorts of girls, pretty much all of them end up being shallow, although I could not give less fucks about it, it's still bothering me and forces the image that maybe the rest end up being the same.
I hear ya man. I've fallen in love twice in my life with girls who were friendly, sweet, and smart. Only to end up just being friends. We're still close, but even after all these years it hurts a lot.

I figure the really nice girls are out their somewhere. they're just keeping a low profile like we are, wondering where all the good guys are.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

pandaphil wrote:
Count Crainic wrote:
Yeah, if we look for someone like one of the KS girls, we're doomed to failure. Its more a matter of looking for someone you get along with, have similar interests to, and get along with. Eventually if you fall in love she'll be better than any VN girl.
Agreed to some extent, but mate, every time I find all sorts of girls, pretty much all of them end up being shallow, although I could not give less fucks about it, it's still bothering me and forces the image that maybe the rest end up being the same.
I hear ya man. I've fallen in love twice in my life with girls who were friendly, sweet, and smart. Only to end up just being friends. We're still close, but even after all these years it hurts a lot.

I figure the really nice girls are out their somewhere. they're just keeping a low profile like we are, wondering where all the good guys are.
unfortunately thats a fine line, ive been zoned by people on both sides. best you can do is find the right guy or gal.and enjoy the freindships of the wrong'uns

as to the topic question. boring at first, although they all got potential if they keep to what they know. lilly and emi use kink but have the opposite problem. lilly thinks too much into things to keep hisao invested, and if she skipped the self pleasure bit and let hisao do it more likely they'd get a happier ending. emi thinks too little, she came up with the shed excursion but didn't think about preparation or have the foresight to ask the captain what its like. before you say anything sheknew they did wouldn't most be slightly curious in that"shouldnt but gotta" way. it was eating away at her in the very least

hanako should get lessons from shizune. now my inner fantasy is known :D hanako seems to be more feely than floozy, so i think if she went for the more intimate rather than kinky or pushy she'd be a memorable one. shizune seemed to enjoy the chair thing more so i think shed be a dominant type. mild bdsm with her wouldn't surprise me. misha would probably be more enthusiastic than dominant. she fears rejection so would try harder than most to please. i still need to see rinz sex to give a evaluation.

btw nice to be here.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:more likely they'd get a happier ending. emi thinks too little

she came up with the shed excursion but didn't think about preparation or have the foresight to ask the captain what its like.
What, "she stuck around and everyone was happy for the foreseeable future" isn't happy enough for you? Why, you greedy little... :P

And she used lube. That's preparation. Asking what it's like would be pointless. For one, it's just not going to be possible to adequately describe given subjectivity. For two, he's a guy and she isn't. Totally different experience. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:more likely they'd get a happier ending. emi thinks too little

she came up with the shed excursion but didn't think about preparation or have the foresight to ask the captain what its like.
What, "she stuck around and everyone was happy for the foreseeable future" isn't happy enough for you? Why, you greedy little... :P

And she used lube. That's preparation. Asking what it's like would be pointless. For one, it's just not going to be possible to adequately describe given subjectivity. For two, he's a guy and she isn't. Totally different experience. :lol:
:D
this is a sex talk not an ending talk. although lmore of any route is nice

it hurts on the first try, take extra precautions, give time for the body to adjust, dont let your partner... finish without a guard or outside. they are universal. toys, uses of natural lubricant, and g and h spots are gender specific parts of this brand of intercourse.

i agree with her though, not something id do regularly
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:not an ending talk
rockin robin wrote:they'd get a happier ending
rockin robin wrote:ending
You're either talking about the route ending or the endings to their screw sessions. One ends incredibly happily and the other...Also ends well for all involved.

The only place they could even get a happier ending is the one time Hisao ignores his condition like a jackass and nearly has a heart attack but that's on him, not Lilly's self-pleasure. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Xanatos wrote:
You're either talking about the route ending or the endings to their screw sessions. One ends incredibly happily and the other...Also ends well for all involved.

The only place they could even get a happier ending is the one time Hisao ignores his condition like a jackass and nearly has a heart attack but that's on him, not Lilly's self-pleasure. :lol:
i have a feeling i will come to like you. :)

lilly overthinks her sex and emi thinks more advanced stuff without thinking enough. tyat was my original comment.

lilly tried to get him excited before the sex through self pleasure. having him do it would have been just as kinky without having him overexert himself too quick. although he may have just forgot his pills again the clumsy oath.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

i have a feeling i will come to like you. :)

lilly overthinks her sex and emi thinks more advanced stuff without thinking enough. tyat was my original comment.

lilly tried to get him excited before the sex through self pleasure. having him do it would have been just as kinky without having him overexert himself too quick. although he may have just forgot his pills again the clumsy oath.
Somehow I don't think having him exert himself even more than he did would have helped. He always forgets his pills in that route, the dumbass. :lol:
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

also drinks a shitton of stimulants, including Alcohol! my boyfriend here loves those two yet he thinks hes an idiot with the pills in those two routes.

he also thinks the airport scenes cliched though.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

rockin robin wrote:also drinks a shitton of stimulants, including Alcohol! my boyfriend here loves those two yet he thinks hes an idiot with the pills in those two routes.

Alcohol is a depressant, not a stimulant.
Hisao would have been fine if he didn't do as much wine :lol:
And Lilly's route was full of cliches. Which is why it was so good XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:also drinks a shitton of stimulants, including Alcohol! my boyfriend here loves those two yet he thinks hes an idiot with the pills in those two routes.

It is a cliche. But then "dating-sim-ish visual novel with sex scenes" is arguably cliche too. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote: It is a cliche. But then "dating-sim-ish visual novel with sex scenes" is arguably cliche too. :lol:
That's where all the business is, Xan. :lol:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote: It is a cliche. But then "dating-sim-ish visual novel with sex scenes" is arguably cliche too. :lol:
That's where all the business is, Xan. :lol:
yeah well, i havnt seen him cry like that he got accepted into university
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Just wanted to say Welcome to the board Robin!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

rockin robin wrote:yeah well, i havnt seen him cry like that he got accepted into university
Well, that's just it. You can recognize something as a cliche on the rational level, but so long as it speaks to you on the emotional one it sure as heck won't matter. That's why, with the exception of hipsters I suppose, most people can actually recognize things as a cliche and still be greatly emotionally attached to them. I doubt the phenomenon of 'guilty pleasures' like relatively smart people admitting they like to watch soap operas or so forth would exist otherwise.

To tie it all back to the topic, for me the bathtub sex scene with Lilly certainly is what you could consider pretty standard fare cliche as far as I'm concerned, but even though Lilly is my least favourite girl in this VN I can easily admit that it is one of the hottest and my most favourite scenes.

And welcome from me too.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Loonie wrote:
rockin robin wrote:yeah well, i havnt seen him cry like that he got accepted into university
Well, that's just it. You can recognize something as a cliche on the rational level, but so long as it speaks to you on the emotional one it sure as heck won't matter. That's why, with the exception of hipsters I suppose, most people can actually recognize things as a cliche and still be greatly emotionally attached to them. I doubt the phenomenon of 'guilty pleasures' like relatively smart people admitting they like to watch soap operas or so forth would exist otherwise.

To tie it all back to the topic, for me the bathtub sex scene with Lilly certainly is what you could consider pretty standard fare cliche as far as I'm concerned, but even though Lilly is my least favourite girl in this VN I can easily admit that it is one of the hottest and my most favourite scenes.

And welcome from me too.
What topic? :lol:

I think either of Rin's is best, even I actually prefer it in horizontal way. If you know what I mean.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.