What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SirMax

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by SirMax »

Srikali wrote:It's not like she could effectively stop you.
well it is HISAO. A good kick to the chest would probably kill him. I imagine brute force is out of the question for him.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Emi:
She won't stop and would want Hisao to go faster, therefore causing- "HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGG.."

Shizune:
She would want Hisao to attack aggressively rather than being defensive, she has a poi- HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGG..

Rin:
EPIC FOOTJO- HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG..

Hanako:
Hisao: She's on fir- HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG..

Lilly:
Bites Hisao's pen0r off thinking it was some leftover burrito.. HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG..
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

C The Guy wrote:Hmm i'm not sure myself but one could say sex with hanako would be HOT.
Looks like somebody has a BURNING desire for her.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

helmet boy wrote:
C The Guy wrote:Hmm i'm not sure myself but one could say sex with hanako would be HOT.
gotta admit, I do kinda carry a TORCH for the girl. :mrgreen:

and it's good to see the thread's lasted this long. yeah, as someone mentioned, there's been some repetition, but that's okay. what I like is that most of what's said here is based on the girls' personalities and stuff, not just all how they look and what fetish they appeal to, like with your Generic Japanese Eroge.

...and I'm still hoping for afterglow scenes. :oops:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Next big question for the devs: Will there be significant pillow talk?
静音是买外夫
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Mercutio wrote:
helmet boy wrote:
gotta admit, I do kinda carry a TORCH for the girl. :mrgreen:
You could say this puns are almost UNBEARABLE.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Warwick wrote:Next big question for the devs: Will there be significant pillow talk?
This is something I am curious about as well, but I don't think the devs really need to comment on it. They've already stated the scenes will be important to story and character development, which to me implies the existence, if not also the significance, of pillow talk. I am optimistic about the prospect and thus content to wait until the full game to find out.
helmet boy wrote:You could say this puns are almost UNBEARABLE.
Yes, I'm sure if she could read these she'd find them rather inflammatory and they would likely spark her to feats of incendiary wit. Your intellect couldn't hold a candle to hers, so you would do well to have a care in your choice of words. She seems to be capable of kindling a fire in many a man's heart, so I strongly suggest we table the topic and set it to simmer a while, lest we become victims of arson at the hands of her admirers. Wouldn't want to ignite the forums to riot now, would we? Alas, I suspect my commenting on it will fan the flames of this heated discussion and it will smolder onward despite my intent. Welding this work of punmanship together has melted parts of my brain, so I must now sod off to solder it back together. :roll:
kobe

Post by kobe »

vermithrx wrote:Yes, I'm sure if she could read these she'd find them rather inflammatory and they would likely spark her to feats of incendiary wit. Your intellect couldn't hold a candle to hers, so you would do well to have a care in your choice of words. She seems to be capable of kindling a fire in many a man's heart, so I strongly suggest we table the topic and set it to simmer a while, lest we become victims of arson at the hands of her admirers. Wouldn't want to ignite the forums to riot now, would we? Alas, I suspect my commenting on it will fan the flames of this heated discussion and it will smolder onward despite my intent. Welding this work of punmanship together has melted parts of my brain, so I must now sod off to solder it back together. :roll:
I salute thee, vermithrx, master of puns.
Bara

Post by Bara »

vermithrx wrote:
Yes, I'm sure if she could read these she'd find them rather inflammatory and they would likely spark her to feats of incendiary wit. Your intellect couldn't hold a candle to hers, so you would do well to have a care in your choice of words. She seems to be capable of kindling a fire in many a man's heart, so I strongly suggest we table the topic and set it to simmer a while, lest we become victims of arson at the hands of her admirers. Wouldn't want to ignite the forums to riot now, would we? Alas, I suspect my commenting on it will fan the flames of this heated discussion and it will smolder onward despite my intent. Welding this work of punmanship together has melted parts of my brain, so I must now sod off to solder it back together. :roll:
Bravo!! Encore, Encore! :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
abscess

Post by abscess »

kobe wrote:
vermithrx wrote:Yes, I'm sure if she could read these she'd find them rather inflammatory and they would likely spark her to feats of incendiary wit. Your intellect couldn't hold a candle to hers, so you would do well to have a care in your choice of words. She seems to be capable of kindling a fire in many a man's heart, so I strongly suggest we table the topic and set it to simmer a while, lest we become victims of arson at the hands of her admirers. Wouldn't want to ignite the forums to riot now, would we? Alas, I suspect my commenting on it will fan the flames of this heated discussion and it will smolder onward despite my intent. Welding this work of punmanship together has melted parts of my brain, so I must now sod off to solder it back together. :roll:
I salute thee, vermithrx, master of puns.
a-fucking-men
Siiiiigh....
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Warwick wrote:Next big question for the devs: Will there be significant pillow talk?
There will in fact be pillow talk after some of the scenes. (Except for Misha, she immediately falls asleep).
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

you win, man. you fucking win.
TheHivemind wrote:
There will in fact be pillow talk after some of the scenes. (Except for Misha, she immediately falls asleep).
speculation on whether this is just one of the devs messing with us or confirmation of Misha's involvement in a threesome in three, two, one... :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

vermithrx wrote:
that's absolutely amazing.

Post by Guest »

Knees. Groin. HNNNNNGH
Bara

Post by Bara »

Guest wrote:
Knees. Groin. HNNNNNGH
Headbutt...

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?