What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Guest »

I don't know why, but for somehow I'm imagining Shizune's path involving an arm-wrestling contest.

As for those people who assume there wouldn't be a lot of noise, that may not be the case, and in fact the opposite problem is just as likely. Although many people who are deaf since birth don't master vocal speech (as opposed to sign language), they still have voices: they laugh, cry, and make other sounds. Sometimes, for some people, those sounds can get quite loud; I say this having lived one floor above a deaf couple for several years.
somedude

Post by somedude »

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Lilly probably accepts her needs for physical comfort and certain desires. If she was willing to just grab the collar of a near perfect stranger in order to be guided around the supermarket I think she's more than willing to grab the hand of the man she loves and tell him without embarrassment "Lets go somewhere more private for some fun"

I'm willing to bet money that with Rin there will be at LEAST one instance of her seeking Hisao out or randomly interrupting their conversation together with "I'm bored. Wanna screw?"

Emi seems like the type who will want to keep going until both parties pass out from exhaustion. And then be unwilling to leave his bed the following morning despite school rules or the chance of them getting in trouble. "Come oonn Hisao, dont you wanna have one more go?" "But we'll be late" "Oh who cares? Nobody will miss us..."

I see the school rules being a small wall between you and Shizune until she either gets too into the mood to care or feels that Hisao needs that specific kind of cheering up (maybe after another ball throwing-esque incident)
A guest

Post by A guest »

[Old post about Lilly] I think she would find being told exactly what you want to do to her just before you do it incredibly erotic. Could almost be a form of foreplay in itself for her, before the actual foreplay. I'm very curious about her route because I don't know how a relationship with someone so outwardly reserved would work.
Couple this with the massage/feeling up with oil and you have an epicly sexy sex scene for Lilly. Before any penetration.
Synapsis

Post by Synapsis »

Hisao
No I'm not talking about masturbation here, just a quick note on Hisao's condition. Sure it will be limiting, and prevent anything from getting too freaky (which should be avoided for sake of the story anyways) But from a cardio standpoint, sexual intercourse is about equal to an average jog. So long as Hisao doesn't push too hard, he'll be fine.

Shizune
Zero dialogue. Not even signs. There's no need for such mundane means of communication when you know each other well enough anyways. I'm reminded of an old song:
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

Great, now it's stuck in my head. Anyways, I don't expect her to be entirely silent either. Not on the level of rattling the windows with her screams of pleasure, though.
She'll be on top. Not only does it fit her personality, but it gives her magnificent chest the attention it deserves.

Misha
Not really an H-scene, but something funny I though of.
Following a nighttime H-scene in Shizune's room, Hisao tries to sneak out in the morning.
Misha suddenly bursts out of the bathroom (with the elegance of a rhino of course) completely naked, having obviously just emerged from the bath.
Misha (while signing the same) - "Hey, Shicchan! You sure were noisy last night, it almost sounded like you were having-"
She realizes Hisao is standing there and abruptly stops in mid-sign. Hisao and Shizune blush furiously as comprehension dawns on Misha's face.
Misha - "WAHAHAHAHA!"
She suddenly realizes that she is still naked.
Misha - "EH?!"
More furious blushing (by Misha this time) followed by a rapid escape back into the bathroom.

Note: I expect that Misha speaks aloud (along with the signs) whenever conversing with Shizune in private. Even though Shizune can't hear her, I don't see Misha making the effort to stay quiet if nobody else is present to eavesdrop.

Hanako
Night, in Hanako's room. Lights off, but moonlight through the window means it's not completely dark. Romantic atmosphere.
She's very shy and submissive at first, but nearing climax her inhibitions basically evaporate. Screaming-orgasm type, possibly leaving fingernail marks on Hisao's back.
Somewhat embarrassed about it afterwards, but certainly won't say no to round 2.
Lilly should jokingly comment to Hisao about how loud they are. She'll never see how fast his palm meets his face at this sly accusation.

Rin
Obligatory footjob. I expect a leg-lock, and with Rin's lower body strength, there won't be any pulling out.

Emi and Lilly
I really don't have anything for these two that hasn't already been said.
Though I think they are the most likely to bring up the idea of safe sex, but that's unheard of in this genre.
Hellies

Post by Hellies »

The only thing that I can think of is an english song for Shizune's sex scene, or rather, the afterglow.
Enjoy the Silence.
"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms...
Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm..."
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

Hmm i'm not sure myself but one could say sex with hanako would be HOT.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

C The Guy wrote:say sex with hanako would be HOT.
>Hanako
>Hot
Oh you.
Rue rue, combat the government.
kobe

Post by kobe »

C The Guy wrote:Hmm i'm not sure myself but one could say sex with hanako would be HOT.
I don't even remember how many times that pun has been used.
Boosh!

Post by Boosh! »

Hanako: Like everyone said, gentle and sweet and slow. Really don't have anything to add because my lesbian friend is like "HANAKO IS MY WAIFU DON'T TOUCH HER. D:<"

Lilly: BLINDFOLD. DELICIOUS BLINDFOLD, I MUST WEAR.

Rin: OP's sex idea sounds wonderful. And who said she'd try to quote classic ero manga? Yeah, I'd like that.
"Hi--Hisao... J-j-jam it in!"
"... Rin, it's already in."
"I know. I've just always wanted to say that."

Emi: I know three exhibitionists and they all act like Emi I swear to god. All innocent and preppy and then they ask you if you'd like a blowjob next to the swimming pool. She'd probably do it as a reward for completing a certain number of laps. You'd think it's a cake or something and BAM SHE FUCKS YOU RIGHT ON THE TRACK, AWW YEAH.

Shizune: DOMINANCE FIGHT BUT NOT TOO MUCH BECAUSE HNNNNNGH. Just... No Misha. Please no Misha.
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

Sorry guys had to do it though.

But seriously i think maybe rin would be the best in bed as she'd pretty much be willing to do anything you asked her to.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

It's not like she could effectively stop you.
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

Srikali wrote:It's not like she could effectively stop you.
That was the other thing, although i suppose somehow she could probably kick you since her legs are made of elastic.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Srikali wrote:It's not like she could effectively stop you.
:? Hisao actually has a conscience though, so that issue most likely won't come up unless Rin broaches it herself. That and it would run contrary to the theme the authors have established with Act one. (Hint: The Feminist Conspiracy is very real. What Kenji doesn't realise though, is that he is fighting the wrong enemy...)
...and Hisao could probably trick Kenji into giving him a pair of handcuffs, but I mentioned that once earlier.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to repeat itself?
abscess

Post by abscess »

Srikali wrote:has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to repeat itself?
Well, objectively speaking, we can't really come up with stuff such as zero-g sex or BDSM or body mods or.... well, stuff like that since we are discussing sex between two virgins (probably) and the scene is not to be written like cheap H games... And we already joked with that and an admin got angry. So, yeah.
Last edited by abscess on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siiiiigh....