What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuMegane

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by OtakuMegane »

Caesius wrote:
Roxius wrote:
Caesius wrote:
Don't you fantasize about girls you know IRL? Shouldn't be any more difficult.
Yeah, but...these aren't real girls, and they don't look like real girls either...anime and manga has ruined my perspectives in how rl girls look...
By the way, what girls am I supposed to fantasize about?
Girls you find cute?
The key is basically "translating" them from 2D into real form. Same as cosplay really. A little imagination and it's not too hard to work out.
Lilly > Hanako > Misha > Yuuko > Emi > Rin > Shizune

<OtakuMegane> sdfgegervdrtt456rth?
<A22> who are you
<A22> yeah fuck it you have otaku in your name
<A22> the dislike just comes naturally
<OtakuMegane> :D
<A22> shu tup
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.
Ah, nothing important.
So! Sex scenes! I think that Emi's could be after a running session. Due to carelessness she ends up falling and hurting herself, then Hisao helps her getting to the infirmary and, whether in the infirmary or somewhere else (the bushes, maybe?), is where it happens.
Siiiiigh....
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Caesius wrote:Hanako: Should definitely be the shyest and most submissive of them, as well as the one requiring the gentlest sex (in the missionary position). Instead of crying after sex, she should give the sweetest, most loving smile you can imagine, but almost trying to hide it in a curled-up position - as though saying "thank you" without saying it. Best at making the sex feel rewarding.
That sounds like a good depiction of her first time, but how do you think she'd act afterwards? I doubt we know enough about her to even begin to speculate about her personality once she realises there's nothing to fear. We know she's at least a little competetive, could be interesting.
Emi: In order for her H-scenes to not feel like we're watching CP (and to be consistent with her personality), she should be pretty demanding of and dominating over Hisao (almost to the point of raping him), and should be able to bear the pain of losing her virginity. She also seems like the type who would get mad if Hisao were to stop halfway and would finish the job herself. Best with her hips/thighs.
I wouldn't be surprised if she initiated and took control over the whole encounter, seems to be a theme with her.
...I would find that rather refreshing actually. I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to demand it, forcefully.
Shizune: Should be able to give the most boner-inducing "fuck me" expression. Also demanding of Hisao, and expects him to put as much effort into it as she does (rather than just getting on top of him and going wild). Best at titjobs and in doing just the right things to turn you on.
I think she'd be a bit playful about it, not all serious. It's silly to expect her to intuitively know what does and doesn't turn a particular guy on though, and we have no way of knowing how experienced she is.
Lilly: Her H-scenes should be heavy on sensual/teasing gestures and playful (if slightly dirty) talk. Less shy than Hanako but more subtle than Shizune. Best kisser/blowjobs.
I think she would find being told exactly what you want to do to her just before you do it incredibly erotic. Could almost be a form of foreplay in itself for her, before the actual foreplay. I'm very curious about her route because I don't know how a relationship with someone so outwardly reserved would work.

As to Rin being frigid...that would certainly pose an interesting challenge for their relationship.

Also, would everyone please try to stay on topic? This thread was already culled once and I'm enjoying the discussion, so I really don't want to see it get locked because of Roxius' trolling.
Last edited by vermithrx on Sat May 23, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

vermithrx wrote:Also, would everyone please try to stay on topic? This thread was already culled once and I'm enjoying the discussion, so I really don't want to see it get locked because of Roxius' and others' dumbfoolery.

Dumbfoolery is not a word. I'm sure you mean 'tomfoolery' or something...but I'll forgive you this time.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Roxius wrote:Awww, fuck...now I made myself look like a total psycho in front of everyone...
Yup.

I wouldn't be surprised if she initiated and took control over the whole encounter, seems to be a theme with her.
...I would find that rather refreshing actually. I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to demand it, forcefully.
Emi: "..."

Hisao: "...what is it?"

"Get your penis out."

"...What?!"

I think she'd be a bit playful about it, not all serious. It's silly to expect her to intuitively know what does and doesn't turn a particular guy on though, and we have no way of knowing how experienced she is.
Well it wouldn't be entirely deliberate, which would be why she's so damn good about it. It's like the :< and :3 faces she makes: it's just something she does.

And yeah, she would be playful-serious about it; my point is that she would treat sex like a game of Risk.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote:Please just ignore everything I said before. Really. I'm sorry. I get a little crazy sometimes when things piss me off, and it was something that happened with my brother, so I ended up letting off some steam by acting like a total bastard to you guys. Sorry.
Mah, relax. I'm a noob here and I've already made a fool out of myself more than a couple of times. It ain't the end of the world or anything.

Going back to the topic at hand:
I don't think Shizune would treat having sex like a game of Risk. Have in mind that it probably is their very first time, toying with Hisao that way would seem like out of nowhere when they don't really have all that much experience to begin with. Probably she'd be into giving orders like "strip down and sit" but she probably would be as freaked out as Hisao.

Also, am I the only one that thinks of Lilly to be into food-play? maybe not their first time, but leaving a hint in the after-sex scene of "I'd like to try something of my own next time!" or something.
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
Roxius wrote:Please just ignore everything I said before. Really. I'm sorry. I get a little crazy sometimes when things piss me off, and it was something that happened with my brother, so I ended up letting off some steam by acting like a total bastard to you guys. Sorry.
Mah, relax. I'm a noob here and I've already made a fool out of myself more than a couple of times. It ain't the end of the world or anything.

Going back to the topic at hand:
I don't think Shizune would treat having sex like a game of Risk. Have in mind that it probably is their very first time, toying with Hisao that way would seem like out of nowhere when they don't really have all that much experience to begin with. Probably she'd be into giving orders like "strip down and sit" but she probably would be as freaked out as Hisao.

Also, am I the only one that thinks of Lilly to be into food-play? maybe not their first time, but leaving a hint in the after-sex scene of "I'd like to try something of my own next time!" or something.

More like "tea-play", maybah?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote: Also, am I the only one that thinks of Lilly to be into food-play? maybe not their first time, but leaving a hint in the after-sex scene of "I'd like to try something of my own next time!" or something.
More like "tea-play", maybah?[/quote]
Maybe. The thing is that, being blind, she won't get most of the information the human brain is made to process (IIRC, there's a bigger part dedicated to sight than there is for any other sense). Playing with whipped cream and fruits, aromatic candles, who knows? maybe even leather and/or fur!
Siiiiigh....
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Caesius wrote:Emi: "..."

"Get your penis out."

"...What?!"
"..."

"..."

"Fine, I'll help you. Now, get over here so I can get at your pants."

^ Yep. More or less what I had in mind.
Well it wouldn't be entirely deliberate, which would be why she's so damn good about it. It's like the :< and :3 faces she makes: it's just something she does.
Well, if you're talking about "all the little things she does that drive me crazy" I'm sure each of the girls will have their own little subconscious quirks that Hisao finds unbearably sexy. Anyone else wonder how surreal it could get reading his thoughts during the scenes, he can be pretty cynical.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

vermithrx wrote:
Caesius wrote:Emi: "..."

"Get your penis out."

"...What?!"
"..."

"..."

"Fine, I'll help you. Now, get over here so I can get at your pants."

^ Yep. More or less what I had in mind.
Well, we can assume that most or all of the girls are still virgins, especially Emi and Hanako. I don't think Emi would be that direct, and I imagined her blushing furiously and looking down before looking at Hisao and saying "Get your penis out."

The rest of the conversation would've been more along the lines of:

"I... I want to do it with you. So... take off your pants."

"..."

*puppy eyes*

"Okay, okay!... Just... Don't make that face."
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Caesius wrote:Well, we can assume that most or all of the girls are still virgins, especially Emi and Hanako. I don't think Emi would be that direct, and I imagined her blushing furiously and looking down before looking at Hisao and saying "Get your penis out."

"..."

*puppy eyes*

I mostly agree with you, I was just trying to go for something that didn't use that particular joke again, but I'm obviously no writer. *shrug* However, we can't assume that the girls are virgins:

Hanako and Shizune would be too hard to interact with for most people, so they are the most likely to be.
Lilly has her well-mannered facade as a possible deterrent, but her physical beauty would make that a non-issue for many, so who knows? Then again, she also came to Yamaku from an all girls school.
Rin is the most obvious about her sexual curiosity, would stand out because of her hair color alone, and seems to be the most knowledgable. However, a lot of people might find her personality hard to deal with. Could go either way.
Emi is cute, high-spirited and athletic. Her "girlish figure" is the only thing that might hold her back, barring a lack of interest up till now.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

vermithrx wrote:
Caesius wrote:Well, we can assume that most or all of the girls are still virgins, especially Emi and Hanako. I don't think Emi would be that direct, and I imagined her blushing furiously and looking down before looking at Hisao and saying "Get your penis out."

"..."

*puppy eyes*

I mostly agree with you, I was just trying to go for something that didn't use that particular joke again, but I'm obviously no writer. *shrug* However, we can't assume that the girls are virgins:

Hanako and Shizune would be too hard to interact with for most people, so they are the most likely to be.
Lilly has her well-mannered facade as a possible deterrent, but her physical beauty would make that a non-issue for many, so who knows? Then again, she also came to Yamaku from an all girls school.
Rin is the most obvious about her sexual curiosity, would stand out because of her hair color alone, and seems to be the most knowledgable. However, a lot of people might find her personality hard to deal with. Could go either way.
Emi is cute, high-spirited and athletic. Her "girlish figure" is the only thing that might hold her back, barring a lack of interest up till now.

It sounds like you're saying that they're all most likely virgins...
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Roxius wrote:It sounds like you're saying that they're all most likely virgins...
Eh, re-reading that, you have a point. Well crap, my own argument defeated me. :|

Emi is the most likely not to be is what I was really trying to get at. Rin, and possibly Lilly, would also be on that list.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

vermithrx wrote:
Roxius wrote:It sounds like you're saying that they're all most likely virgins...
Eh, re-reading that, you have a point. Well crap, my own argument defeated me. :|

Emi is the most likely not to be is what I was really trying to get at. Rin, and possibly Lilly, would also be on that list.
Emi? Really? Who would she sleep with? The Nurse?

Well, I don't have a very high opinion of her, so I guess I have reason to be in disbelief. I just think they're all virgins, really.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Roxius wrote:Emi? Really? Who would she sleep with? The Nurse?
We haven't met the rest of the track team yet, have we?
We haven't met the "blind boy" that Rin is so fond of.
How familiar is Lilly with Kenji, or the rest of the blind students?
Does Shizune have friends in the deaf classroom that we haven't met?

Just because no "rivals" have presented themselves before Hisao in Act 1 doesn't mean there aren't any. :wink:
There's nothing to have kept most of the girls from having formed relationships in the past, so who knows how experienced some of them may be? A lot can happen between the onset of puberty and the age of 18.