What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Roxius

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Roxius »

Nosson wrote:
stalk wrote: I'm confused. If casual sex makes Rin a whore, doesn't that make Hisao a whore too? Or are guys the only ones allowed to fuck as many women as they want for any reason they want?
Unfortunately, that seems to be how the majority of society thinks. Just look at our language:

Compliments for a guy who has lots of sex: Stud, Player, Casanova, Ladies Man, Swinger.

Compliments for a girl who has lots of sex: ...?

Insults for a guy who has lots of sex: Jerk, Ass, Prick. But all these words are general insults, none are specific to sex, unlike:

Insults for a girl who has lots of sex: Hoe, Whore, Slut, Floozy, Tramp, Loose, Village Bicycle, Dirty, etc...

It makes me feel ashamed to be a man. Its ok for women to like sex! No matter how kinky, and that brings me to...

Hanako: She is into candle-play... think about it...

Gah...now I feel terrible for even saying that...

I'm not like that,dammit! I don't think one-sided like that! It's a mistake! I'm sorreeeeee... :(
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Roxius wrote:I'm sorry. I said something I shouldn't have, so please don't hate me. I don't really know much about the topic myself, so I can't really say. But...
...gotta be careful of having sex with too many people casually. Could get an STI.
no worries, Roxius. like I said, I wasn't flaming you or anything, it's just a double standard that really pisses me off. I actually got in a fight once with this guy for him calling a girl a whore for sleeping with, like, two guys, when he'd brag about how much of a player he was. him being a Typical Jock Douchebag didn't help.

but enough said about this. back to what's important here: the collective awesome that is the girls of KS. :mrgreen:
Nosson wrote:Hanako: She is into candle-play... think about it...
I thought about it. now I'm scared. :shock:

:lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Mercutio wrote:
Roxius wrote:I'm sorry. I said something I shouldn't have, so please don't hate me. I don't really know much about the topic myself, so I can't really say. But...
...gotta be careful of having sex with too many people casually. Could get an STI.
no worries, Roxius. like I said, I wasn't flaming you or anything, it's just a double standard that really pisses me off. I actually got in a fight once with this guy for him calling a girl a whore for sleeping with, like, two guys, when he'd brag about how much of a player he was. him being a Typical Jock Douchebag didn't help.

but enough said about this. back to what's important here: the collective awesome that is the girls of KS. :mrgreen:
No, I don't think you were flaming me. It just made me feel bad that I'd say something that really was quite inconsiderate and thoughtless, which was a totally big mistake on my part.

Of course, Kenji would probably still call Rin a 'whore' in the game though...if she was the girl he slept with. It might have not even been a girl for all we know, since Kenji's eyesight is so bad...:P
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Nosson wrote:Insults for a girl who has lots of sex: [...], Village Bicycle,[...]
This is the very first time I've ever read that... Where does that come from?
Nosson wrote:It makes me feel ashamed to be a man. Its ok for women to like sex! No matter how kinky, and that brings me to...
I wouldn't say I'm ashamed to be a man (I'm damn glad I can't get pregnant!), but yeah, other than that, I agree.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Then a candle-play must have gone really wrong for her to end up like that!
Rox wrote:It might have not even been a girl for all we know, since Kenji's eyesight is so bad...:P
Maybe Kenji is so manly that he only likes men?
Siiiiigh....
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

abscess wrote:
Nosson wrote:Insults for a girl who has lots of sex: [...], Village Bicycle,[...]
This is the very first time I've ever read that... Where does that come from?
Nosson wrote:It makes me feel ashamed to be a man. Its ok for women to like sex! No matter how kinky, and that brings me to...
I wouldn't say I'm ashamed to be a man (I'm damn glad I can't get pregnant!), but yeah, other than that, I agree.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Then a candle-play must have gone really wrong for her to end up like that!
1. Its a common saying, surprised you have not heard of it before.

2. That sounds slightly sexist, whats so bad about getting pregnant? It is the beggings of life, Two Human beings connected as one, mother and child, It should be something that men should envy, not treated as a con of being female.

3. I meant that she got into candle-play AFTER her burning. The divine touch of fire graced her flesh, and she found that she came to crave the heat and ecstasy of it... only in a more controlled and less damaging form. Its kinda like people who have a near-death experience and then become thrill-seekers for the rest of their life.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Roxius wrote:Of course, Kenji would probably still call Rin a 'whore' in the game though...if she was the girl he slept with. It might have not even been a girl for all we know, since Kenji's eyesight is so bad...:P
oh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn... I lol'd so hard I almost HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHed irl. :mrgreen:

and I dunno if Kenji would call any girl a whore, he seems really big on not upsetting women (he thinks he's deep cover, remember the painting scene with Lilly and Hanako?), or something like that. makes me wonder, though, if it'll come out anywhere in the game besides the BAD END that Kenji has actually had sex.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Mercutio wrote:
Roxius wrote:Of course, Kenji would probably still call Rin a 'whore' in the game though...if she was the girl he slept with. It might have not even been a girl for all we know, since Kenji's eyesight is so bad...:P
oh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn... I lol'd so hard I almost HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHed irl. :mrgreen:

and I dunno if Kenji would call any girl a whore, he seems really big on not upsetting women (he thinks he's deep cover, remember the painting scene with Lilly and Hanako?), or something like that. makes me wonder, though, if it'll come out anywhere in the game besides the BAD END that Kenji has actually had sex.

He called Lilly a blind broad. Does that count?
Krull

Post by Krull »

Mercutio wrote:

Maybe Kenji was raped by his babysitter,and that's why he's so fucked up? :lol:
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
abscess

Post by abscess »

Nosson wrote:1. Its a common saying, surprised you have not heard of it before.
My native tongue is not english.
Nosson wrote:2. That sounds slightly sexist, whats so bad about getting pregnant? It is the beggings of life, Two Human beings connected as one, mother and child, It should be something that men should envy, not treated as a con of being female.
Sorry if it did sound sexist. It's just that I've seen women give birth, and it may be one of the most painful experiences in their lives. I'm not gonna say I'm a tough guy or anything, because I'd be damn scared of going through that. Add the fact that some women die in child-birth to that too...
At the very least, I have great respect for women who have given birth. Kudos to them.
Nosson wrote:3. I meant that she got into candle-play AFTER her burning. The divine touch of fire graced her flesh, and she found that she came to crave the heat and ecstasy of it... only in a more controlled and less damaging form. Its kinda like people who have a near-death experience and then become thrill-seekers for the rest of their life.
Hmm... now that you mention, I think reading somewhere that she got burned as a child... hmm... now what I said seems quite sickening.... lol
Anyway, what you say may be the case, but I think it would be likely she's scared of fire, for obvious reasons.
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Krull wrote:
Mercutio wrote:

Maybe Kenji was raped by his babysitter,and that's why he's so fucked up? :lol:
Ahh, great...first we speculated on who his old girlfriend was, and now we have to speculate on who his babysister was?

...it was the Nurse.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

DuaneMoody wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:
Nosson wrote:1. Its a common saying, surprised you have not heard of it before.
It's not familiar to people who don't spell the word 'color' with a 'u'.
IN AMERICA, people own their own bicycles and so the term 'village bicycle' / 'church bicycle' doesn't make any sense... IN AMERICA
Austim Powers said it and he is British... wait...

you know maybe we should stop talking about this, this has nothing to do with sexing up crippled girls, and I have the feeling that this thread could be locked at any moment. We must get back on track (and ignore any possible weak points in what I say)

Think any of the girls enjoy doing it from behind?
Krull

Post by Krull »

Hanako maybe?-I have doubts you could touch her from the front at first,'course I dunno how her burns are (front only? front and back?) Etc.

Shizune....think of her sitting on you while playing a game-ok I pulled that one out of my ass :lol:
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Shizune would turn sex into a game.

"First one to climax is the loser!"

Only, y'know, she would sign that instead of saying that... or maybe Misha would... and then she would join in herself...
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

As regards language, at least in America, there are some complements for women who have sex a lot, but they are rarely used outside the fringes of society. In the Pagan and BDSM communities, for example, there are a few that come to mind Pixie, Fresh, Uninhibited, Earthy, and Witch can be used in that sense on occasion.
Nosson wrote:Think any of the girls enjoy doing it from behind?
I would be surprised if Rin did...depends on how submissive she likes to be.

I don't think we're being creative enough, so I'll add some fuel to the fire:
http://www.humansexmap.com
This thread could be so much more interesting. :twisted:

I can see Emi getting into Puppy play or Neko RP.
Erotic body painting for Rin, with Hisao handcuffed.
Shizune might blindfold Hisao and tease him with a feather until he gives in and begs, or vice versa.
Lilly.....I keep thinking rope...lots of rope.
I can't think of anything for Hanako that hasn't already been mentioned, hmm. *shrug*
Bara

Post by Bara »

vermithrx wrote: I can't think of anything for Hanako that hasn't already been mentioned, hmm. *shrug*
Well everyone goes to fire for her. What about the opposite? Ice!

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?