What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Roxius

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:
Caesius wrote:Whatever happens, I just hope none of them refuse foreplay and then cry after you take their virginity because "it hurts
I doubt Rin's a virgin.
I agree. From all the characters she seems like the one that most likely has already had sex sometime. That doesn't mean she is a sex-goddess capable of doing mysterious sexual related miracles in very uncomfortable positions, just with a little more experience than the other ones.
Really? It was probably with some hobo on the street or something. That's the only possible explanation...!!!
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote:Really? It was probably with some hobo on the street or something. That's the only possible explanation...!!!
I actually lol'd IRL because of that comment.
But I actually have another one. Perhaps it was Rin the one that had sex with Kenji and not Misha, as it has been proposed in another thread. It may be viable, considering that Rin is kind of weird and easy to misunderstand. Perhaps Kenji actually felt something for Rin and Rin was just like "Oh! Casual sex! I'm in!" and afterwards she didn't feel the hots for him anymore, therefore Kenji became "the manliest man on Earth".
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
Roxius wrote:Really? It was probably with some hobo on the street or something. That's the only possible explanation...!!!
But I actually have another one. Perhaps it was Rin the one that had sex with Kenji and not Misha, as it has been proposed in another thread. It may be viable, considering that Rin is kind of weird and easy to misunderstand. Perhaps Kenji actually felt something for Rin and Rin was just like "Oh! Casual sex! I'm in!" and afterwards she didn't feel the hots for him anymore, therefore Kenji became "the manliest man on Earth".
Doesn't that make Rin a whore or something?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote:Doesn't that make Rin a whore or something?
Not necessarily. Just more adventurous than the average. Probably was only curious about it and wanted to check what having sex was all about, then after fucking Kenji (because I doubt it would be the other way around lol) she:
a) didn't like it as much.
b) Thought it would be better with someone she was actually interested.
c) whatever comes to mind.
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
Not necessarily. Just more adventurous than the average. Probably was only curious about it and wanted to check what having sex was all about, then after fucking Kenji (because I doubt it would be the other way around lol) she:
a) didn't like it as much.
b) Thought it would be better with someone she was actually interested.
c) whatever comes to mind.

Hmm...she's like a bird, going wherever and doing whatever she pleases...

...that kinda pisses me off for some reason. I still like her better than Emi, though.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote: Hmm...she's like a bird, going wherever and doing whatever she pleases...

...that kinda pisses me off for some reason. I still like her better than Emi, though.
Well, I'm just putting my two cents, it's not that I know more than anyone else. Who knows? If Rin was indeed the one that did Kenji, she may have been too freaked out after it to know what to do, and being a weird person as she is, "the manliest man on Earth" probably misunderstood everything. Thus we have Rin, freaked out after having sex with Kenji, being weird and having more experience than the average.
And yes, I'm also more interested in Rin than Emi. Emi probably is the one I'm least interested in.
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
Roxius wrote: Hmm...she's like a bird, going wherever and doing whatever she pleases...

Well, I'm just putting my two cents, it's not that I know more than anyone else. Who knows? If Rin was indeed the one that did Kenji, she may have been too freaked out after it to know what to do, and being a weird person as she is, "the manliest man on Earth" probably misunderstood everything. Thus we have Rin, freaked out after having sex with Kenji, being weird and having more experience than the average.
And yes, I'm also more interested in Rin than Emi. Emi probably is the one I'm least interested in.
Pseudo-lolis frighten me. At the moment, my list for whose paths I'm going to do is a current tie between Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune with Emi being the last one just so I can get full completion.
Akira

Post by Akira »

Roxius wrote:Pseudo-lolis frighten me. At the moment, my list for whose paths I'm going to do is a current tie between Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune with Emi being the last one just so I can get full completion.
Nah, should do your least favourite ones first. Gets it over and done with, then you can enjoy the rest of the game :mrgreen:
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Roxius wrote: Pseudo-lolis frighten me. At the moment, my list for whose paths I'm going to do is a current tie between Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune with Emi being the last one just so I can get full completion.
So you hate Emi becuase she is not as fully developed as the other girls? That seems kinda... jerkish...
Though Emi is my least favorite as well, but thats because one does not get alot of interaction with her in Act 1, and even when you were talking to her it was mostly "Lol! Exercise and Eat Right!"
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Akira wrote:
Roxius wrote:Pseudo-lolis frighten me. At the moment, my list for whose paths I'm going to do is a current tie between Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune with Emi being the last one just so I can get full completion.
Nah, should do your least favourite ones first. Gets it over and done with, then you can enjoy the rest of the game :mrgreen:
Oh, yeah. If I just play through it anyway without any walkthroughs I'll probably end up with Emi, since that's what happened in the demo, too...
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

umm, no. a girl having casual sex just because she wants to is not a whore. I'm not flaming you or anything, I just really really fucking hate this idea. :evil:

I am happy with how the thread's going, though. :mrgreen: and now I'm wondering what sexual experience the different girls might have, based on what we've seen so far. let's see...

Lilly: weird thing is, I can see her as having some experience but not having had sex. I get the feeling that she's had a boyfriend or two before, though I really couldn't explain why - yeah, she's all proper and stuff, but she doesn't seem repressed or anything, just... polite, I guess. I don't feel like I got to know her enough in act 1 to really know for sure.

Shizune: it wouldn't surprise me if she's a virgin, but mostly because she seems like she'd be really picky, like someone had to really live up to her standards and all that for her to even want to sleep with them. but it also wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't a virgin, because having high standards doesn't mean that nobody can meet them.

Rin: yeah, she's the only one who seems to actually flirt with Hisao or say stuff that could be a double entendre, so it wouldn't surprise me if she'd had sex, but I think she might have even more trouble finding someone than Shizune. her weird way of thinking would probably make it difficult to get close to her (or even to tell that she was hitting on you), and some guys just wouldn't have the patience.

Emi: she's cute and full of energy, so she's probably had no trouble getting dates or whatever, so I'm thinking she's got some experience at least.

Hanako: sort of the anti-Emi in this case. the official page says she got the scars when she was very young, so I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend, if what we see now is how she's been since the fire.

thoughts?
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
stalk

Post by stalk »

Roxius wrote:
abscess wrote:
Doesn't that make Rin a whore or something?
I'm confused. If casual sex makes Rin a whore, doesn't that make Hisao a whore too? Or are guys the only ones allowed to fuck as many women as they want for any reason they want?
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

stalk wrote:I'm confused. If casual sex makes Rin a whore, doesn't that make Hisao a whore too? Or are guys the only ones allowed to fuck as many women as they want for any reason they want?
ugh, thank you. like I said, I really hate this idea. it upsets me to see it applied to a character I really like. grr. arg.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

I'm sorry. I said something I shouldn't have, so please don't hate me. I don't really know much about the topic myself, so I can't really say. But...
...gotta be careful of having sex with too many people casually. Could get an STI.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

stalk wrote: I'm confused. If casual sex makes Rin a whore, doesn't that make Hisao a whore too? Or are guys the only ones allowed to fuck as many women as they want for any reason they want?
Unfortunately, that seems to be how the majority of society thinks. Just look at our language:

Compliments for a guy who has lots of sex: Stud, Player, Casanova, Ladies Man, Swinger.

Compliments for a girl who has lots of sex: ...?

Insults for a guy who has lots of sex: Jerk, Ass, Prick. But all these words are general insults, none are specific to sex, unlike:

Insults for a girl who has lots of sex: Hoe, Whore, Slut, Floozy, Tramp, Loose, Village Bicycle, Dirty, etc...

It makes me feel ashamed to be a man. Its ok for women to like sex! No matter how kinky, and that brings me to...

Hanako: She is into candle-play... think about it...