What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nosson

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Nosson »

Coyfish wrote:Uh-huh. First impressions ARE important.
But they are not everything. Watch the anime Sola, you will get what I mean.

Also just for the hell of it:
"What would sex with each of the girls be like?"
Like warm apple pie.
Envy

Post by Envy »

stalk wrote:MOOOO-BANG-MOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't even imagine what was happening there.

Did the guy employ some kind of pneumatic penis?

Also, it's cute how she thought opening the window would help when people are complaining that the walls and floor were shaking.
stalk

Post by stalk »

Cazzah wrote:
stalk wrote:Mute people make noises too. I'm assuming that Shizune is born deaf though. If she is, then yeah, she can grunt, scream, and MOOOO-BANG-MOOOOOOOOOOO with the best of 'em.
Do deaf people often make vocal noises that they aren't aware of during daily life?
Sometimes yes sometimes no. It depends on the situation.

For instance, probably the one thing that 99% of deaf people who can speak are not aware of... is that they whisper the words as they sign. I do it too, when I sign I'm also pronouncing the words, just with no voice behind it. However I'mbreathing while I sign, so there's a faint whisper as I sign.

Aside from that, typical issues are not knowing how to restrain things. I.e. heavy breathing, whether something they are doing is noisy or not (for instance, one time I was in a really quiet room and I opened my backpack, you could have sworn I was killing a cat because everyone in the library turned their head to look at me. I was terrified and thought I did something wrong. I never knew opening zippers could be that noisy. LOL.

A common problem is slamming doors. Most deaf people don't know that when they just toss the door closed it's really loud. Just a lot of various things like that.

But for bodily noises... well, they know the obvious ones (burping, farting, etc) but are usually oblivious to noise during physical exertion. So while screaming and overly loud grunting is not going to happen, they won't have the control over it a normal girl would during physical activity. So it probably will be louder than normal. Not earth shatteringly loud, but a noticeable level.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I would be terrified if I were having sex and the girl just started going MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stalk

Post by stalk »

Caesius wrote:I would be terrified if I were having sex and the girl just started going MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh god, now that you removed the next word, I'm having images of cows.

"Milk my udders, baby!"

Hahahahahahhahaaha. Too many bad jokes popping to mind, I can't contain myself.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

The KS girls are not really traditional hentai characters in that sense. Usually in hentai manga or games when the action starts, everyone suddenly transforms into some crazed sex beast who overacts like an Italian soccer player. They are like different people. It's really weird and crazy, if you think about it from a few steps back.

I'm sure the girls are into different things, some of which you might encounter in the game, but most of all they are just highschool girls taking their first steps in these kinds of relationships. We probably will try to instill some kind of a common theme into the the H scenes as well, to draw more attention to that side of things.
this is one of the best quotes from aura. Regarding this subject I think this is spot on. What makes katawa shoujo so interesting is the way the characters are portryed is realistic and in a positive manner. If the hentei was not portrayed in this way it would ruin the whole thing. Or a better question. Does this really need hentai? I dunno usually sex for the first time isn't some crazy kinky experience it's strange and awkward. Also I doubt that their first time having sex would be the first time they see each other naked.

But from what other people said I think that I alot of it is spot on. I see shizune being kinky and lily being more about her other senses. As for hanako I don't see her having sex very easily. Rin's lack of arms might pose in interesting problem in limiting what she can do (besides an epic foot job).

Needless to say how the writers decide to handle it will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it

also MOOOOOOO
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Nosson wrote:"What would sex with each of the girls be like?"
Less interesting than with them all together.

"Dearly departed, we are gathered here today to remember Hisao Nakai, a young man whose final wishes were to have HE DID THEM ALL on his gravestone."
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Sex with each of the girls, represented with animals:

Emi: Cockapoo (playful, likes to be on top, may accidentally tear your dick off or otherwise kill you despite being half your size)
Rin: Daffy Duck ("You're dethpicable")
Lilly: Dolphin (rapes you with a prehensile penis and you like it)
Hanako: Kitty that goes "mew ;-;"
Shizune: Lion that goes MOOOOOO
Krull

Post by Krull »

I've kept this to myself for awhile now,but I feel I should drop this FYI:

I know everybody is saying Lilly is the most modest,prim and proper lady out there......

Everything I've ever known about anybody who's been to or knows someone who has been to a private school is that they tend to be the worst sexual diviants out there,and if it was a Catholic school?

All my Aunts and my mom went to one,I could tell you some stories..........
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

I insist that Shizune HAAARRRs like a pirate.

Anyway, looking at it from a practical standpoint, I wouldn't be surprised if you did Rin against a wall of some sort for support. Being armless, she can't embrace you and you'd need some way to feel each other up while doing it.

I've always imagined Lilly as the more sensual touching type. The scented oils idea was new, though, and I like it.

Funny enough, if Shizune can get over the competitive dom mentality, I'm sure there would be a lot of touching involved as well. My few forays into deaf culture showed me that it's also very touch-based (you touch someone to get their attention, there are lots of hugs, etc.).

Emi's a healthy girl with a healthy appetite, I'm sure. She'd go like a racehorse if you wanted her to. Heck, she might even jump you after a workout. I demand a scene when they're showering together.

Agree with everyone else about Hanako having the lights off (unless she's confident enough in the route to start showing you her scars beforehand). I'd also expect lots of crying afterwords and expository pillow talk.
静音是买外夫
Krull

Post by Krull »

Warwick wrote:Agree with everyone else about Hanako having the lights off (unless she's confident enough in the route to start showing you her scars beforehand). I'd also expect lots of crying afterwords and expository pillow talk.
She wouldn't have the chance if it were me,I'd just grab her,hold her close and tell her to be quite and not think about anything-just be happy.
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Whatever happens, I just hope none of them refuse foreplay and then cry after you take their virginity because "it hurts."

Rin's sex scene in F/SN was the worst.
Xaphan

Post by Xaphan »

I think you guys are misunderstanding the general idea about having H-scenes in this game. The Four Leaf producers wanted this game to not only be different, but to have a sensational impact on the person whose playing. Love is supposed to be a magical and memorable experience, not some easy joyful ride to pass time... Sure, don't get me wrong; I'm a guy and I like that sort of thing just as everyone else does but I'm more of a genuine romanticist then most as well. Having H - scenes in this game isn't supposed to be the joyous erotic episode of one's life. In conclusion, I personally believe that this game is defiantly leaning towards the true meaning of love rather than just passion.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Caesius wrote:Whatever happens, I just hope none of them refuse foreplay and then cry after you take their virginity because "it hurts
I doubt Rin's a virgin.
abscess

Post by abscess »

DuaneMoody wrote:
Caesius wrote:Whatever happens, I just hope none of them refuse foreplay and then cry after you take their virginity because "it hurts
I doubt Rin's a virgin.
I agree. From all the characters she seems like the one that most likely has already had sex sometime. That doesn't mean she is a sex-goddess capable of doing mysterious sexual related miracles in very uncomfortable positions, just with a little more experience than the other ones.
Siiiiigh....