What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BemaniAK

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by BemaniAK »

Envy wrote:Maybe Hanako would enjoy some anal.
Stop reminding me of that incident on IRC, that spread to /a/, jesus christ.

No wait, that guy was hilarious.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

What would sex with each of the girls be like?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwright. :)
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Oh! BemaniAK! I want to know what you're talking about. It seems interesting.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

BemaniAK wrote:
Envy wrote:Maybe Hanako would enjoy some anal.
Stop reminding me of that incident on IRC, that spread to /a/, jesus christ.

No wait, that guy was hilarious.
Envy is a lot older troll than that. He's our oldest and coolest one, in fact. Search the oekaki forum for any thread with him as OP and you see what I mean (crud was even twitchier back then).
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Xynar

Post by Xynar »

SABAN wrote:Lilly: She'd elegantly BLINDFOLD YOU, TIE YOUR HANDS AND START HITTING YOU WITH HER CANE, SHE'LL BE MOANING WHILE SHE DOES ALL THIS. SHE'LL TOUCH YOUR ASS AND TRY TO LOOK FOR THE PENIS AND ASSHOLE, ONCE SHE FINDS IT, SHE'LL START SUCKING THE PENIS AND JAM HER CANE INTO YOUR ASS SO HARD IT'LL MAKE YOU COME LIKE A VOLCANO. SHE'D START FEELING YOU UNTIL SHE FINDS YOUR MOUTH, KISS YOU AND THEN PUT THE CANE THAT SHE JAMMED IN YOUR ASS INTO YOUR MOUTH. SHE'LL FIND YOUR DICK, STEP ON IT, KICK IT, AND PUT IT IN HER VAGINA. SHE'D MAKE THE HOTTEST MOANS WHILE SHE PLEASURES HERSELF WITH YOUR PENIS WHILE YOU SUCK ON A CANE THAT'S STAINED WITH YOUR SHIT. FUCK YEAR!
1227030574156.jpg
1227030574156.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 6471 times
Enough of your slander!!! My Lilly would never do that! Sounds hot thou...
I choose Lilly... because love is blind!
Pato2747

Post by Pato2747 »

I must say:
Mercutio wrote:
Shizune: [...] some kind of mutual masturbation, with whoever comes first losing. gotta love that, 'cause even if you lose, you win.
This reminds me of Kenji's "Even if I lose, I win, because I don't lose the experience". Thinking about Kenji while masturbating in front of Shizune would be a fan-fucking-tastic bonerkiller.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Lilly: She'd elegantly BLINDFOLD YOU, TIE YOUR HANDS AND START HITTING YOU WITH HER CANE, SHE'LL BE MOANING WHILE SHE DOES ALL THIS. SHE'LL TOUCH YOUR ASS AND TRY TO LOOK FOR THE PENIS AND ASSHOLE, ONCE SHE FINDS IT, SHE'LL START SUCKING THE PENIS AND JAM HER CANE INTO YOUR ASS SO HARD IT'LL MAKE YOU COME LIKE A VOLCANO. SHE'D START FEELING YOU UNTIL SHE FINDS YOUR MOUTH, KISS YOU AND THEN PUT THE CANE THAT SHE JAMMED IN YOUR ASS INTO YOUR MOUTH. SHE'LL FIND YOUR DICK, STEP ON IT, KICK IT, AND PUT IT IN HER VAGINA. SHE'D MAKE THE HOTTEST MOANS WHILE SHE PLEASURES HERSELF WITH YOUR PENIS WHILE YOU SUCK ON A CANE THAT'S STAINED WITH YOUR SHIT. FUCK YEAR!
Wow... Lilly is to proper for that. She'd sanitize the cane first. Then that would happen.
Pato2747 wrote:I must say:
Mercutio wrote:
Shizune: [...] some kind of mutual masturbation, with whoever comes first losing. gotta love that, 'cause even if you lose, you win.
This reminds me of Kenji's "Even if I lose, I win, because I don't lose the experience". Thinking about Kenji while masturbating in front of Shizune would be a fan-fucking-tastic bonerkiller.
Sooo true. But then again here's an addition.

Kenji would see Shizune enter your room and think something bad was going to happen to you. In the middle of your relations, Kenji will bust into the room with dual water guns prepared to shoot any feminist there. Hisao and Shizune would just freeze and not move an inch, hoping that Kenji's ability to "see farther than any man has seen" doesn't actually work, and that his legal blindness will kick in. That would be more realistic of Kenji.
domino

Post by domino »

Riku wrote:Kenji would see Shizune enter your room and think something bad was going to happen to you. In the middle of your relations, Kenji will bust into the room with dual water guns prepared to shoot any feminist there. Hisao and Shizune would just freeze and not move an inch, hoping that Kenji's ability to "see farther than any man has seen" doesn't actually work, and that his legal blindness will kick in. That would be more realistic of Kenji.
This sounds eminently plausible. And hilarious.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

domino wrote:
Riku wrote:Kenji would see Shizune enter your room and think something bad was going to happen to you. In the middle of your relations, Kenji will bust into the room with dual water guns prepared to shoot any feminist there. Hisao and Shizune would just freeze and not move an inch, hoping that Kenji's ability to "see farther than any man has seen" doesn't actually work, and that his legal blindness will kick in. That would be more realistic of Kenji.
This sounds eminently plausible. And hilarious.
BAD END
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

Perhaps....Lilly would like a threesome with her boyish sister...
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
...I?

Post by ...I? »

Rin: I know, I know, "epic footjob." not saying that it wouldn't happen, but it's not my thing. I have no idea what sex with her would actually be like, 'cause it'd be hard enough to figure if she was propositioning you or just on another of her tangents. gotta say, though: best position with Rin would be her sitting in your lap, facing you, her legs wrapped around you.
Pointing out the "epic footjob." thing u said, i for one cant wait to see Rin doing this :3

!
atat

Post by atat »

for all that matters, please oh god please DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT make Lilly into S&M... I want something tender and searching with her scenes, It would be perfect.
Nixons back!!!!
Anon

Post by Anon »

Given the tone that's already been established, suddenly veering into kink strikes me as impossible. This isn't a fap game.
Bluest Big Bang

Post by Bluest Big Bang »

Lilly would be sweet and kind and have consensual lovey-dovey sex (SUCK IT HARDCOREFAGS).

Hanako would be the must reluctant and afraid but she'd still have the intention of going all the way. Just don't cum inside and she won't get even more frightened.

Rin would obviously pull a lot of mindless banter and jokes during intercourse. Like in one thread, someone mentioned that she would quote common lines from eroge manga, and then she'd tell Hisao she just wanted to try that out.

You would have a choice between having Misha there or not as Shizune's translator, but you're gonna have to pass that sign language class if you wanna be alone with her. Also, the sex would be rough.

Emi is gonna be pretty rough, too, obviously ending with a HNNNNNNNNNNNNG ending somewhere down the road.