H-Scenes and Hisao

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SABAN

Re: H-Scenes and Hisao

Post by SABAN »

PCJedi wrote:
Jo-ou wrote:
aura wrote:He has to get stronger if he wants to fuck like a stallion. However, I'd imagine he can do it fine if he pays attention to his limits and just takes it easy.
All that tells me is that the "unhealthy" route will lead to a pile of bad ends.

And I love it.

Also, did not know TVT had a page for KS. I'll be back in six hours.
So then if his ability to have sex depends on his overall health and stamina, and Emi's route doubles as the "healthy" route (from what I saw in the demo, it seems to be the Health route anyway), then would Emi's route end up having the most intense H-scenes? Because if he tried going all out with anyone else, a heart attack would seem like the likely result.
Emi route is a "healthy" route?
Hisao had a heart attack!
Not to mention how the daily HNNNNNGGGGGGs is going to affect him.
tyren

Post by tyren »

lurk moar wrote:I'm more familiar with "press x to not die" from Zero Punctuation, but going onto TVT evokes a bad case of wikipedia syndrome. I saw a name for it somewhere, but I don't remember what it was. You all know what it is, though, and I will leave it at that.
http://xkcd.com/214/

We've all been there...
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

SABAN wrote: Emi route is a "healthy" route?
Well, it's the route where he seems to be taking his health most seriously so far, thanks to Emi and the Nurse. Though Emi does sort of work against it by inadvertently setting off heart attacks every 5 minutes.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Jo-ou

Post by Jo-ou »

PCJedi wrote:So then if his ability to have sex depends on his overall health and stamina, and Emi's route doubles as the "healthy" route (from what I saw in the demo, it seems to be the Health route anyway), then would Emi's route end up having the most intense H-scenes? Because if he tried going all out with anyone else, a heart attack would seem like the likely result.
Hanakosex would arguably be too soft and slow to be life-threatening.

Mishunesex, on the other hand, is probably lethal five hundred feet out.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

tyren wrote:
lurk moar wrote:I'm more familiar with "press x to not die" from Zero Punctuation, but going onto TVT evokes a bad case of wikipedia syndrome. I saw a name for it somewhere, but I don't remember what it was. You all know what it is, though, and I will leave it at that.
http://xkcd.com/214/

We've all been there...
Wiki Walk, though I tend to call it a Wiki Crawl or Trawl
静音是买外夫
Bara

Post by Bara »

PCJedi wrote:
Well, it's the route where he seems to be taking his health most seriously so far, thanks to Emi and the Nurse. Though Emi does sort of work against it by inadvertently setting off heart attacks every 5 minutes.
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. HNNNNNGGGG!!

(By the way is HNNNNNGGGG! spelled with 5 "N"s and 4 "G"s? I guess I should just add it to my spell checker.)

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Bara wrote:
PCJedi wrote:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. HNNNNNGGGG!!

(By the way is HNNNNNGGGG! spelled with 5 "N"s and 4 "G"s? I guess I should just add it to my spell checker.)
HNNNNNGGGH is spelled however you want as far as I know, just one H, and then a bunch of N's, and then several G's at the end, with an optional H at the end. By the way though, where did the whole HNNNNNNNGGGGH meme come from anyway? The first time I saw it was a while back in 2008, being applied to Chen from Touhou, who has levels of moe even higher than Emi's.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
tyren

Post by tyren »

Warwick wrote:Wiki Walk, though I tend to call it a Wiki Crawl or Trawl
The funny part is I clicked on one link on that page, clicked on another link on the next page, and ended up at the same comic I linked earlier in the thread.

Never thought you could travel in circles on the internet in such a short time.
Bluest Big Bang

Post by Bluest Big Bang »

There should be some sort of permanent, unchangeable ending after sexing a girl where Hisao dies from another stroke.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

PCJedi wrote:HNNNNNGGGH is spelled however you want as far as I know, just one H, and then a bunch of N's, and then several G's at the end, with an optional H at the end. By the way though, where did the whole HNNNNNNNGGGGH meme come from anyway? The first time I saw it was a while back in 2008, being applied to Chen from Touhou, who has levels of moe even higher than Emi's.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/HNNNNNNGGGGG
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Bluest Big Bang wrote:There should be some sort of permanent, unchangeable ending after sexing a girl where Hisao dies from another stroke.
Or an ending where Hisao dies JUST RIGHT BEFORE sexing a girl.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

By the way, I think a stroke and a heart attack are two different things.
A heart attack hurts your heart.
A stroke hurts your brain.
A more understandable name for stroke is "brain attack".
Bara

Post by Bara »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
PCJedi wrote:HNNNNNGGGH is spelled however you want as far as I know, just one H, and then a bunch of N's, and then several G's at the end, with an optional H at the end. By the way though, where did the whole HNNNNNNNGGGGH meme come from anyway? The first time I saw it was a while back in 2008, being applied to Chen from Touhou, who has levels of moe even higher than Emi's.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/HNNNNNNGGGGG
Well since the link authoritively states in the article that it has been determined to be not funny I guess I can stop worrying about it popping up in next years Scripps-Howard National Spelling Bee. :wink:

Though the thought of some sixth grader asking for an example of "HNNNNNGGGG" used in a complete english sentence makes me snicker and giggle insanely. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bluest Big Bang

Post by Bluest Big Bang »

SABAN wrote:
Bluest Big Bang wrote:There should be some sort of permanent, unchangeable ending after sexing a girl where Hisao dies from another stroke.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No, then it wouldn't be an H-game. Plot armor needs to work until they cum as many times as they both want together, then he doesn't know he's been making his heart fuck him up and pass out ontop of the girl, leading towards death.
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Bluest Big Bang wrote:
SABAN wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No, then it wouldn't be an H-game. Plot armor needs to work until they cum as many times as they both want together, then he doesn't know he's been making his heart fuck him up and pass out ontop of the girl, leading towards death.
Consider it one of the no-sex-scenes-for-you!BAD ENDs.

Imagine you playing the full game for the first time, just when you think you're about to get a sex scene BAD END

You'll kick yourself in the head for making the wrong decisions.
SnowSong

Post by SnowSong »

In all fairness, sex is equivalent to two flights of stairs. (On average... there are some who go over that...) As well, cardiac patients are able to resume sexual activities as long as they are well rested before it. (This may also depend on the patient condition, but nothing a little nitro won't fix. Or a little Calcium Channel Blocker.) But it will certainly be interesting to what siuation the developers come up with.