H-Scenes and Hisao

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Larc9783

H-Scenes and Hisao

Post by Larc9783 »

I've had this on my mind for a while now and my ponderings have produced a question: Wouldn't Hisao's first sexual experience (I'm assuming it's his first) cause him to have a cardiac episode? I mean, he damn near died when a girl was a few words from telling him that she loved him. If he started to get into some panties.... >.>
HeMeido

Re: H-Scenes and Hisao

Post by HeMeido »

Nothing that can't be solved with proper use of quicktime events!
tyren

Post by tyren »

Larc9783 wrote:I've had this on my mind for a while now and my ponderings have produced a question: Wouldn't Hisao's first sexual experience (I'm assuming it's his first) cause him to have a cardiac episode? I mean, he damn near died when a girl was a few words from telling him that she loved him. If he started to get into some panties.... >.>
I thought the point of the surgeries and massive amounts of meds was to make a recurrence less likely. Granted that he's still recovering to a degree, if I remember right the game spans a three-month period. Plenty of time for him to keep exercising and get his endurance up. :P
Suigintou

Post by Suigintou »

Don't worry, he's protected by a thick plate of plot armor, what with being the protagonist and all.
Strider

Post by Strider »

Grar, I could've sworn there was an earlier post directly from he developers explaining this, but I cannot find it!

Unless I'm horribly mistaken, as long as Hisao keeps taking his meds and makes an effort to strengthen his heart he should have no problems.

That said, he's in sorry condition for Act 1. It'd prolly take a while for him to build up the strength.

EDIT: I found this earlier thread. It may help a bit. Wasn't what I'm looking for, though.
EDIT #2: AHA! Found it! Right here.
aura wrote:He has to get stronger if he wants to fuck like a stallion. However, I'd imagine he can do it fine if he pays attention to his limits and just takes it easy.
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

HeMeido wrote:Nothing that can't be solved with proper use of quicktime events!
Press X to not die.
KnightofNEE

Post by KnightofNEE »

lurk moar wrote:
HeMeido wrote:Nothing that can't be solved with proper use of quicktime events!
Press X to not die.
TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

KnightofNEE wrote:
lurk moar wrote: Press X to not die.
TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life
Ha, I don't go to that site often, but it seems like everytime I do go there, I wind up there for hours. It's just so addictive to me for some reason.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

I know what you mean, man. I think it's the multitude of links in each particle; their light blue color just tempts you to click on them and read their contents. Despicable.
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Ugh, I know exactly what you're talking about. Screwed up my sleeping schedule by four hours once.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Ah, so it's not just me then. I guess the links are just inherently addicting to click, because they never end. Luckily, I was only there for an hour or so last time, when I went to check out their article for KS.

Then, is Lilly God?
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I'm sure Hisao's limits will be touched upon in some of the route's. It would be unusual for the writers not to. His heart condition is an always present evil, preventing him from being normal, so sex is no safe zone.
Imagine me and you...
Jo-ou

Post by Jo-ou »

Strider wrote:Grar, I could've sworn there was an earlier post directly from he developers explaining this, but I cannot find it!

Unless I'm horribly mistaken, as long as Hisao keeps taking his meds and makes an effort to strengthen his heart he should have no problems.

That said, he's in sorry condition for Act 1. It'd prolly take a while for him to build up the strength.

EDIT: I found this earlier thread. It may help a bit. Wasn't what I'm looking for, though.
EDIT #2: AHA! Found it! Right here.
aura wrote:He has to get stronger if he wants to fuck like a stallion. However, I'd imagine he can do it fine if he pays attention to his limits and just takes it easy.
All that tells me is that the "unhealthy" route will lead to a pile of bad ends.

And I love it.

Also, did not know TVT had a page for KS. I'll be back in six hours.
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

I'm more familiar with "press x to not die" from Zero Punctuation, but going onto TVT evokes a bad case of wikipedia syndrome. I saw a name for it somewhere, but I don't remember what it was. You all know what it is, though, and I will leave it at that.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Jo-ou wrote:
All that tells me is that the "unhealthy" route will lead to a pile of bad ends.

And I love it.

Also, did not know TVT had a page for KS. I'll be back in six hours.
So then if his ability to have sex depends on his overall health and stamina, and Emi's route doubles as the "healthy" route (from what I saw in the demo, it seems to be the Health route anyway), then would Emi's route end up having the most intense H-scenes? Because if he tried going all out with anyone else, a heart attack would seem like the likely result.

Then, is Lilly God?