Otakon

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kari

Re: Otakon

Post by Kari »

I know back on page 1 I said I'd be cosplaying as Shizune...well, that obviously didn't happen. I got everything but the shirt done, which turned into a major failure combined with my mom and I getting sick and not being able to properly work on it before the con.

Next time I swear *fistshake*
DanDannobaka

Post by DanDannobaka »

I ended up going.
I made it saturday evening. Just in time to find a place to ditch my car (Drove in from florida) Hang out with one of my better friends and his girlfriend, Down a shitton of vodka (AGAIN) and then stumble off with the same chick from Katsucon. Officially making it the first time I had 2 one night stands with one woman.

Next day We wandered around, I got some free shit and the mangagamers stall was my destination.

Sorry kiddos. I was more drunk than anything else.
(Though how this is a bad thing is beyond me. Especially since I'm kinda buddy buddy with staff)
"engraved in the ruins of reality we go astray, in our journey of mirages"
Yuria, Mirage Lullaby
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I'm pretty sure some of you saw me there. Some people even took my picture (for some reason).
I was the guy wearing the communism shirt. I also roomed with Billy Mays, the one who had Oxi Clean and Kaboom clipped to his belt. I was disappointed that I personally didn't see any KS cosplay there. Maybe next year.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

bitpeg wrote:I'm pretty sure some of you saw me there. Some people even took my picture (for some reason).
I was the guy wearing the communism shirt. I also roomed with Billy Mays, the one who had Oxi Clean and Kaboom clipped to his belt. I was disappointed that I personally didn't see any KS cosplay there. Maybe next year.
Well, I can't picture you, but I did see the Billy Mays guy when I was waiting in line Friday afternoon to register. He was actually doing a great job. Its a shame that I wont be able to go to Otakon again for a couple years. :(
Starry

Post by Starry »

Nightdragon wrote:Gentlemen, I present to you...Kenji and Misha!

Haha. Just randomly cruised by. I'm the fail-wigged Misha. I had attempt the curls the day before and left them to dry with gratuitous amounts of Got2B products. They didn't seem to stay and the haul from the parking lot with our arms full. So..the wig didn't survive our trip to the hotel. I wanted to wear it anyway because I worked so hard on the outfit.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Starry wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:Gentlemen, I present to you...Kenji and Misha!
Haha. Just randomly cruised by. I'm the fail-wigged Misha. I had attempt the curls the day before and left them to dry with gratuitous amounts of Got2B products. They didn't seem to stay and the haul from the parking lot with our arms full. So..the wig didn't survive our trip to the hotel. I wanted to wear it anyway because I worked so hard on the outfit.
Its still a good costume regardless. I would have cosplayed as something, but my current job prevents me from doing so. Still, I should have introduced myself better. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...