Otakon

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Vigilant

Otakon

Post by Vigilant »

Just to consolidate the different threads, who's going? I saw someones doing Shizune and nearly hit the roof, we have to meet up so I can see you guys ^_^

Hmm, if I was a girl I might have done something for KS too, although currently the plan is to channel my Fate/Stay Night obsession and go as Archer (my work's cut out for me on THAT costume) If I pull it off I should be pretty easy to spot. :)
audiodoll

Re: Otakon

Post by audiodoll »

I'll be there as Hanako, probably both Friday and Saturday. If you see me do say hi. :>
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

:< probably not..

Anyone going to AX? ^^;
Pato2747

Post by Pato2747 »

I want pics, goddammit.

Also no D:
Kari

Post by Kari »

I'm going to AX and Otakon as Shizune :D I've got other cosplays though, so I'm not sure what days I'm going to wear each one on. Depends on the photoshoots and times and such.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Make sure you guys get photos, as well as group shots with any other KS cosplayers you see. I'll be disappoint if you don't.
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

Kari wrote:I'm going to AX and Otakon as Shizune :D I've got other cosplays though, so I'm not sure what days I'm going to wear each one on. Depends on the photoshoots and times and such.
Yay! :3

Other than Jam from GG I'm not sure what else I'm doing. Suppose I could knock up Hanako properly for AX.
Strider

Post by Strider »

I'd have to travel a fair bit to get to Otakon. As a soon-to-be college student, I cannot fit it into my budget.

I am going to PortCon, though (I doubt anyone even knows what state it's in). I'll be keeping an eye out for KS cosplayers.
TandemStryfe

Post by TandemStryfe »

If I still watched anime, I'd be down for going to AX. It's only a five hour drive for me, and I have a friend in LA I could likely stay with. At this point, though, I'd only be going to meet up with other KS fans. And while that might be fun, I don't know if it warrants a twelve hours of driving and a hundred or so in gas.

Though I will be in the area for Blizzcon come August, on a slightly tangential note.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

ai-honey wrote::< probably not..

Anyone going to AX? ^^;
I'll probably go to AX, but not cosplaying. Unless, of course, I feel like being Kenji and fighting the feminist conspiracy that day.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
Atashi

Post by Atashi »

Otakon is in Maryland, right?
...I can't make it there; I'm stuck on the west coast. D:

I'll be going to Anime Evolution in Vancouver, Canada, in June though, with a Kenji cosplayer at the very least. I'll post photos once his costume is finished. :D If anyone else is going to AE in Ryoko-land, keep an eye out for Kenji.
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

I'll be at Anime Evolution as Fucking Ribbons and will therefore keep both eyes open.
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

Fidelas wrote:
ai-honey wrote::< probably not..

Anyone going to AX? ^^;
I'll probably go to AX, but not cosplaying. Unless, of course, I feel like being Kenji and fighting the feminist conspiracy that day.
Haha, that'd be hilarious. 8D
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Me and my sisters are making a team effort to get to Otakon this year, so I'll definitely keep an eye out!
Stellar

Post by Stellar »

I'm hoping to go, but right now probably not.

;_;