Otakon

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nightdragon

Re: Otakon

Post by Nightdragon »

ZystraL wrote:No drills = epic failure.
Well, I'm no hairdresser, but putting drills in your hair like Misha must be pretty damn hard. You should still give them credit for being the only 2 out of 20000+ to cosplay as someone from KS.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Juno wrote:Someone shop a couple Black&Decker's on that Misha, for great justice!
Great justice delivered.
Attachments
DEM DRILLZ
DEM DRILLZ
DRILLZ.jpg (179.71 KiB) Viewed 4549 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Juno wrote:Someone shop a couple Black&Decker's on that Misha, for great justice!
Great justice delivered.

Hahaha oh wow. Thats classic. Anyways, I got another picture for you all. I don't know if any one here is familiar with Baltimore's Light-Rail system, but this is an example of what NOT to do.

The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

What a dumbass. Doesn't that thing go in reverse?
Resident "morale officer".
Bara

Post by Bara »

Nightdragon wrote:...but this is an example of what NOT to do.
I stopped being amazed at the dumb shit drivers do around train tracks years ago. They have a similar light rail system where I live and a week can't go by without some brainless wonder getting their car crunched by a train. Unless there is a death it does not even make a paragraph on page 12 of the local news rag.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
abscess

Post by abscess »

There are no things of that sort where I live, but yeah, like Bara said, people's stupidity and recklessness has grown exponentially with the number of cars now circulating in my city.... Fucking idiots! That's why I hate driving!
Siiiiigh....
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

abscess wrote:There are no things of that sort where I live, but yeah, like Bara said, people's stupidity and recklessness has grown exponentially with the number of cars now circulating in my city.... Fucking idiots! That's why I hate driving!
Too bad driving is is pretty common and successful for transportaion huh? XD
None of that stuff happens in my area though, but car crashes do... reckless driving people.
It'll get'cha killed. People don't have their common sense nowadays.
Hydra

Post by Hydra »

oh well you would just love Jetty Road:
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

England doesn't have light trams or whatever, but the sheer amount of retards everwhere still means we get clogs and delays on the motorways all the time.

Also, if my school had green skirts, then there'd actually be a girl in my class who looks almost exactly like Rin with arms. Pics when my summer holiday (vacation) finishes.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

ZystraL wrote:England doesn't have light trams
derp
Juno

Post by Juno »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Great justice delivered.
TEH AWESOME!
Now she looks like a robot. :P
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Blue123 wrote:
ZystraL wrote:England doesn't have light trams
derp
derp wat
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

The Commissar wrote:What a dumbass. Doesn't that thing go in reverse?
Well each track only goes in one direction, except when you reach the end of the line. If the car was on the other side, it would get hit head on. And I'm used to people acting recklessly, I swear Maryland drivers are the worse in the country, though given that that car had Virginia tags.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

ZystraL wrote: derp wat
England does have light rail systems and trams.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Blue123 wrote:
ZystraL wrote: derp wat
England does have light rail systems and trams.
Yes. I'm know next to nothing about transportation, but I believe "light rail" is used to describe rail systems designed for moving passengers only. This would include subways such as the one in London.

(So in a desperate attempt to get back somewhere in the vauge general direction of a topic) Uhhhhh, so I guess retard drivers from Viginia should be banned from Otakon? :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?