A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

...I?

Re: Otakon

Post by ...I? »

*coughs*
OMGcon 2009 anyone? :D

>.>;;
<.<;;

....oh yea, i forgot that NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT KENTUCKY! T^T (haet living here)

!
Kari

Post by Kari »

OMGcon is an awesome name, and if I wasn't graduating that weekend, I'd look into it XD
But I wouldn't have my KS cosplay done by then anyway...
Jo-ou

Post by Jo-ou »

No love for Comic Con, guys? I'll only be there Thursday, but it'd be killer to see some KS cosplay amid the hairy Klingon cosplayers (male and female).
Strider

Post by Strider »

...I? wrote:....oh yea, i forgot that NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT KENTUCKY! T^T (haet living here)
Maine, dude, Maine. We might as well be part of Canada.
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

Thinking of you~~~

She said she was from/jp/

This was at the totally awesome 4chan panel at Anime Evolution in Vancouver, BC. And by awesome I mean nobody had anything ready at all and it got canceled and put back on.
Attachments
Emi from /jp/
Emi from /jp/
DSCF4831.JPG (43.32 KiB) Viewed 4914 times
Emi from/jp/
Emi from/jp/
DSCF4830.JPG (86.62 KiB) Viewed 4902 times
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Wow it just so happens that this will be the first Otakon I'll get to go to. Thankfully I'll be home on leave during this, so I plan on seeing at least a couple people hopefully cosplaying as KS characters. I my home is just south of Baltimore, and I know the area fairly well. If you need any help with it, just let me know. Unfortunately, I cant let you stay at my house, so you still gotta stay at a hotel. But if you got any questions, just let me know! 8)
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Won't be there, please take pictures (and I want pictures of OP as GARcher).

If my friend goes, I'll ask/pester him for pictures of anything.
Resident "morale officer".
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I'll be that one guy cosplaying as Naruto. Say hi if you see me.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
toast

Post by toast »

Somebody must go as Kenji, and rant on about feminists the whole time
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Well, I'm definitely going to take pictures and post them on here if I spot any KS cosplayers. And I doubt I'll be able to tell any of you apart from the crowd (again, only if you are in costume), so it would be easier to spot me out. I'm going with my fiance, whos going to dress up, but I'm not. And I'm probably going to be the only person there with the classic Marine High-and-tight haircut. So dont be afraid to come up and say hello! :D
Eab1990

Post by Eab1990 »

This'll be my third year going, but I'm not cosplaying (again). I look forward to all the KS cosplayers, in any case. Though I'll be hanging out in the game room mostly, playing Twinkle Star Sprites and stuff. >_>
Vigilant

Post by Vigilant »

Necro as the time approaches: well, things are a little nuts here as we kinda rush preparations to make sure I show up in Archer form as promised, but it should all work out, I hope. So keep an eye out for me!

So, should we decide on a place to meet up maybe, or am I the roving landmark since I doubt there'll be many Emiya cosplayers :P
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

I didn't have any plans to meet anyone, but it'd be cool to see some of you folks, I think! (Or maybe the opposite of cool)

It's not 100% that I'm going but there's a good chance! (Don't ask, family likes to wait for the very last minute before giving me permission to hop in on the road trip) So maybe you'll spot a girl in a pink school uniform.

I don't know what who this "Emiya" is, though!
Vigilant

Post by Vigilant »

:(

Him.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

...I? wrote:*coughs*
OMGcon 2009 anyone? :D

>.>;;
<.<;;

....oh yea, i forgot that NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT KENTUCKY! T^T (haet living here)
Oh I feel so sorry for you- oh, nevermind, I forgot that there's all of 1 con for all of the UK and it's in London and crap anyway.